main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The UK FF Chat Thread

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Turr_Phennir, Jan 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sykes

Sykes Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2000
    Sure. :)

Hey Ben! You can download a version of 'Volcano Chat' here. Its free but limited to 5 users at a time.

http://www.volano.com/download.html

2. Gav Daragon

Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 25, 2000
    I hate Gail Porter for a number of reasons - mostly cos of the fact that I cannot stand her voice ;) Plus she has really evil eyes

3. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    Ha, ha! That's funny, Andy. I think her accent is her second most endearing feature. As for her eyes, you really think they look evil? If that's so, then Sarah Michelle Geller's are positively satanic. ;-)

4. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    Its a Scottish thang, Sykesy.

I can't stand Gail Porter's voice either. But thats cuz she's fae Embra!!!

MacTusken (former UK JCer) went to school with Gail Porter...

5. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    I'm not surprised, Cass. If I went to school with Gail, I'd be a 'former UK JCer' too. ;-)

6. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    LOL ;-)

7. Master-Tirius

Master-Tirius Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2000
    :(... hey everybody, Ttocs here. My internet's bugad itself up and i cant do nufink wiv it.. im still around... at my friends house now... hopefully ill be back soon... dont got time to stay really so all the new topics are scaring me. Ya'll doing ok etc.? damn i miss this place.. I'll get back soon cos im rambling now.. and getting very emotional *cries* dont cha'll miss me too?

Cyas all later

Scott (at Jason's.. playing racer and RS and drinking a bud (or tango.. whatever))

*gets pulled off comp* dammit... noooooooooooooooooo-

8. Turr_Phennir

Turr_Phennir Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2000
    Hi Ttocs, nice to see you are still around! Miss our regular chats :(

Anyhow, should be up for the chat on Sunday. Might not be able to make 4pm but I will do my best to be there sometime.

9. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    Hey, welcome back Scott, I was wondering why you'd been quiet for a while now.

Mark, 4:00pm was just a suggestion, we'll go with what's good for you since you missed out on Wednesday's one.

10. Jumping Jedi Flash

Jumping Jedi Flash Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 1999
    should we start a new chat thread easy month cause this one is getting a little full now?

I dont want to step on some ones toes and start it, so if you think (and are the guy/gal is charge "of this pitiful band of rebels")we need a new thread, DO IT!

11. Gav Daragon

Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 25, 2000
    Cass it's not the Embra accent that pisses me off (I like that accent, just not on her) but just everything about her (but it's definitely a Scottish thing)

And Sykes, every part of Sarah Michelle Geller is beautiful ;)

12. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    Fair comment, Andy. ;)

JJF, I don't like the idea of having multiple 'chat' threads. I think we should just stick with this one to avoid confusion; Mark's title sums this up pretty well, so we should let it be.

13. Bash

Bash Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I agree that Gail's accent is one of her nicest features. But if it's a Scottish thang, then fair enbough. :)

I don't know if any one can remember my old thread over in the "old school" JC Community, when I was still Boba Basham. It was a thread entitled "The Lovely Gail Porter." I aimed to bring her to the attention of the Americans, to show then what they were missing out on, if you will. :)

MacTusken said she was a bit of a bitch at school. She was in the top year when he first started, and she was in with the cool gang (you know what kids are like when they get to that age LOL) and just looked down on everyone.

Andy and Sykes - Sarah Michelle Gellar is so overrated, in my opinion.

Sykes - I'll be over at "the other board" (I still don't know what it's called LOL) pretty regularly hopefully. I don't know if I was welcomed or not, I haven't been back since I made my first post.

Scott, welcome back. Funny, I sent you an email just moments ago asking you where you've been and if everything's OK etc. Me and my big mouth!

I'm free most of the day on Sunday, so whenever is good for me. Not too early though, I like my lazy Sunday morning lie in. :)

14. Turr_Phennir

Dec 10, 2000
    Just to add to what Sykes said earlier JJF, I'd like to keep this one thread going. Everyone knows where to come if they want to know about an upcoming chat and it makes sense that way. If we start having lots of different threads, it'll just start getting confusing.

Tomorrow at 4pm should be okay for me now. I should see some of you guys at least then!

15. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    OK cool, talk to you all 4:00.

Hey Matt, yeah Jeter and I welcomed you to the 'other' forum, so please do come by as and when you can. I hate being the only Englishman there. :)

16. Jumping Jedi Flash

Sep 21, 1999
    ok lets run with it.... might be there at 4 have to see what iam doing

17. Turr_Phennir

Dec 10, 2000
    Come on guys and girls!! We're over at the chat room now - it is just after 4pm on Sunday - come and join us!

18. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    Yeah... what Mark said! We're all there now, so come and say hello...! :)

19. Bash

Dec 8, 2000
    Yeah...I'm there too, so come on over.

20. Bash

Dec 8, 2000
    Does anyone want to chat this Wednesday night? Usual place, usual time. How about some of you FFers who never join us showing up?

21. Turr_Phennir

Dec 10, 2000
    Yeah, I'll be there Bash. Say the time...

22. Sykes

Oct 30, 2000
    8:00pm?

Come on lets see if we can make this a good one. I mean the turn out on Sunday was pretty poor. That chat room can hold up to 40 people, so lets see if we can at least get half that number shall we? :)

We should announce this at the other JC boards too!

23. Jumping Jedi Flash

Sep 21, 1999
    I wouldnt post in ff communicqtions you would probably get 50+ people turn up but yeah invite some people, I dont know if i will be there i will try!

24. Bash

Dec 8, 2000
    8.00pm is good for me. :)

Which oher JC boards to you have in mind, Sykes?

25. Bash

Dec 8, 2000
    For some reason it won't let me edit my previous message. Anyway, what I meant to say was:

Which other JC boards do you have in mind, Sykes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.