main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge The Ultimate Drabble Challenge IX: A New Drabble - Week 20 is here!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mira_Jade , Apr 24, 2020.

1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    I was just wondering if that was up! Yay! So yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ...the plot bunnies actually hit me while I was at work. Are we surprised about this? Not hardly.

Shattered Glass [Robocop: The Series}

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Question:

Do we have to keep the words in the order they were given? Can I change the order around (like put the word pirate last with the story that goes with it?)

4. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Updated A spoonful of trouble and now have A pirates life for me stuck in my head [​IMG]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Updated my series with week two

6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Traditionally, the answer would have been yes, you have to stick to the given order of the prompts. But this year we are trying to loosen the rules so that more people who want to can just have fun participating in the drabble challenge. So, if you want to mix the order up within the weeks themselves, I don't think anyone will mind. ;)

The index has also been updated!

And, as a last note for myself, I started a NSWFF drabble thread called Your Reach Into the Far. It's multi-fandom, but my first week is for a webtoon called Lore Olympus that I had a blast writing! Now, to tackle week two . . . [face_thinking]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  7. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    @devilinthedetails I thought of Han when I first saw these prompts too! [face_laugh]

My Week 2 set is posted because I can't think of a better way to use my day off than writing and walking. Not at the same time though. :p

8. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
  9. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh yay! I've added that to the index! :D

And remember, for anyone considering this challenge, you can jump in at any time! More is always the merrier! [face_dancing] [face_mischief]

As for my drabbles, I have posted my own Week Two, this time featuring a bit of my Song!Verse AU - because some post-RoTS happiness was sorely needed after watching that TCW finale, I'm not gonna lie. :p =((

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  10. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I've posted my Week Two in NSWFF - this week I used The Expanse. I don't think you need to have watched the show or read the books to understand.

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Moving right along!

Week III

11. Professor
    12. School
    13. Gifted
    14. Karma
    15. Gambit

12. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    I've posted my third set of drabbles focusing on Galen Erso and Orson Krennic.

Kit' , amidalachick, Kahara and 2 others like this.
  13. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Wow @devilinthedetails! That was amazingly fast! Awesome :)

I have to admit so far these ones have stumped me. My muse has decided that she's having the weekend off and their ain't nothing I can do about it.

14. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Thanks. The drabbles have been great for my muse so far.

mavjade , brodiew, Kahara and 3 others like this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    More padawan-fun in Bird bites

16. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
  17. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Got week 3 of my drabbles up.

19. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    My Week 3 is up. It was a tough one! I had no idea what to do with these at first. Also I have the Supertramp song "School" stuck in my head now. :p

Kit' , Mira_Jade and Kahara like this.
  20. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
  21. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  22. Sean Mason

Sean Mason Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2015
  23. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Wow, guys! I think that this has been one of my favorite UDCs in quite some time! The responses have been FANTASTIC! [face_dancing] [face_love] =D= Now, I just need to catch up on reviewing them all! :p :D

As for myself, I have Week Two posted in my NSWFF thread, this time featuring Guardians of the Galaxy, and Week Three in my SW thread, staring a few Legends favorites. [face_love]

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Good morning, drabbleteers! Here we are with . . .

Week IV

16. Misty
    17. Lonely
    18. Fiery
    19. Golden
    20. Undying

Have fun! [face_dancing] :D

amidalachick, Kit' , Kahara and 2 others like this.
  25. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    My fourth set of drabbles is up starring Luke and Mara. Jade Skywalker with a guest appearance by their son Ben.

amidalachick, Kit' , Kahara and 2 others like this.