main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge The Ultimate Drabble Challenge VIII: Return of the Drabble – Index Updated 2/18!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mira_Jade , Mar 20, 2017.

1. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Plugging along once again... checking in with Week Eleven.

AzureAngel2 and Ewok Poet like this.
  4. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
  5. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
  6. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
  7. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
  8. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
  10. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
  11. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Thought I'd see how far each of us arrived...especially after @jcgoble3 said that fanficcers are known for procrasination. [face_clown]THE RESULTS ARE FASCINATING! [face_batting]

"Bird Sand" by earlybird-obi-wan, Beyond - Legends - COMPLETED

"Cowgirl's Drabble Roundup" by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Saga - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 8

"Drabble-licious" by Raissa Baiard, Saga - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 9

"The Drabble is Joined!" by brodiew, Saga - STILL GOING, WEEK 18 DONE

"Florilegium galacticum" by Findswoman, Saga- Legends - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 3

"Fragments" by Ceillean, Beyond-Legends - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 5

"Hyperactive Mouse Droid Strokes" by Ewok Poet, Saga - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 10

"Is it Veila or is it Ren?" by MartyAvidianus, Saga - ST - COMPLETED

"Nothing and Everything" by leiamoody, Before the Saga - STILL GOING, WEEK 17 DONE

"Pieces of the Past, Fragments of the Future" by Briannakin, Saga - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 12

"The Price of Hope" by divapilot, Saga PT - Rogue One - STILL GOING, WEEK 17 DONE

"The Secret Life of Droids" by Chyntuck, Saga - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 3

"She Says in Parenthesis" by Mira_Jade, Saga - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 16

"The Spaces Between" by K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku, Before-Legends - STOPPED AFTER WEEK 10

"Twists in sobriety" by AzureAngel2, Saga - COMPLETED

The amount of people who are at the same points and people who stopped at the same points is..strangely amusing.

Why didn't I study statistics? o_O

12. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
  13. divapilot

Nov 30, 2005
    Week 18 is here for The Price of Hope (Rogue One drabbles)

And congrats, @brodiew for finishing!!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  14. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Congrats! :)

15. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Congrats on finishing @brodiew - and to everyone who is still chugging along with these! It's so awesome to see the drabble spirit thriving. (That said - I have a few weeks to finish, myself! I need to get on that. :p :oops:)

I also just realized that I've been remiss in updating the index with the finished drabble threads! The next time I'm online with my laptop I'll be quick to fix that. Congratulations, again, you guys! [:D]=D=

16. It Is Your Destiny

It Is Your Destiny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2014
  17. divapilot

Nov 30, 2005
  18. divapilot

Nov 30, 2005
  19. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    **huggs** for completion!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh congratulations, @divapilot! That's so awesome to hear!! I have some time first thing in the morning, and I'll add that and everyone else's to the list. It's so wonderful to see this challenge still inspiring! [:D] [face_love]

22. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Alrighty, the index has - at long last! - been updated. If I missed anything, please don't hesitate to let me know. :)

And, once again, I have to give a big ol' round of applause to everyone who has finished, or who is still working on the challenge! To everyone else who participated, too, in any form - it was awesome reading the ways various people took inspiration from the same sets of prompts. You're all winners in my book. ;) [:D] =D=

23. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    @Mira_Jade, I don't know you that well, but from what I have gathered throughout the last year or so - you're wonderful. You have that inner peace streak that some of us are unable to ach...WHAT WAS THAT? DID SOMEBODY THREATEN ME, THE GREAT CORNHOLIO? FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!

Guess who's back with week eleven? Me! [face_dancing]

24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aw, @Ewok Poet - that's so sweet of you to say! [face_blush] :) Honestly, I think that it can be easy to lose sight of the fact that it's an amazing thing what we have here - being able to share what we love with an online community, creating and encouraging each other in our turn. We have a great group of folks here, and I'm just happy to contribute to that.

But it's great to see more drabbles from you! :D With all these threads finishing, I think that I need to try and see mine through to the end too. I was so close before the muse fizzled out! Theoretically, 100 word snippets should be easy to kick out - until, you know, they just aren't. :p

25. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    How about we cheer for each other, then? My team has continued the word race in private messages and it's effective, so you and I can do some form of drabble-nagging? :D The rest of those who are midway like us could join.