main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The ultimate Star Wars poster!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by slimybug, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimybug

slimybug Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2001
    And I made it myself!

For some reason, photobucket won't make it very big, so, you can't see it as well as you should. But it still kicks @$$!

Slimy!

2. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Welcome to the forum, slimybug (and lol at the username! :p )--and yes indeed, it looks like a very nice poster. Just a tip about saving the work for size--when you save the original, look for a "Save Special" option under "File"--it should give you a "Save for the Web" option there (or something similar to that). If you size it yourself to "fit" the hosting site's size restrictions (I can't recall what Photobucket's restrictions are, but it'll be printed somewhere, and certainly under their FAQs), they won't shrink it down so far. That way, we'll get a better look at what might be pretty large in terms of original file size.

In your poster, I like the way you've highlighted Vader--it's tough to see details here, of course, but compositonally, it looks very clean. Nice job, and hope we get to see more of your stuff!

FF

3. slimybug

slimybug Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2001
    Actually, that hilighting job wasn't done by me. That's an actual poster off the internet of just Vader. I just took that and pasted in the middle of my poster.

Slimy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.