main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Chromide

Chromide Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    This is a little late, but those Patriots fans who threw beer in Tyreek Hill's face aren't looking so bad now....

heels1785 likes this.
  2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    No they still are. You don't win by sinking to someone's low level.

PCCViking likes this.
  3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I'd support them throwing batteries, beer, venomous snakes, whatever at him.

He beat a 3-year old so hard that he broke the child's arm, a few years after beating the hell out of a girlfriend. He's the lowest form of ****, no matter what uniform he wears or what meaningless game he plays.

4. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Football is a rough sport, so I wouldn't mind seeing an opposing player "accidentally" going after his ACL.

Did I say that out loud?

5. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I hope they never have the chance, because I hope he never plays in the NFL again.

6. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Good point.

7. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Don't throw venomous snakes at Tyrek Hill. I wouldn't want them getting hurt biting as worthless a person as him.

Juliet316 and PCCViking like this.
  8. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  9. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Jamaal in his prime was a monster. I remember that Week 15 game he had like 9 TD's (I'm exaggerating but still)

Juliet316 likes this.
  10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  11. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
  12. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh right, it was any running back ever, that's what it is. Those ahead there are a Fullback and two QBs. My point is, when you're ahead of Jim Brown... yeah.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Juliet316 and tom like this.
  13. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    If Jamaal Charles is HOF, then what about Frank Gore? He is now fourth all time in career yardage and since Frank is coming back for another year, he could be #3 all time by the end of the year behind only Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith.

14. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i'm not sure about first ballot, but gore will definitely be in the hall of fame.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
  16. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Top 2 YPA guys all-time were Philly QB's, that's wild

17. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    We’re all pretty used to stories about NFL players behaving badly, so here’s one about one doing the right thing.

18. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Yeah Gore is HOF at some point. They let Curtis Martin, they will let him in.

19. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    Mathieu Betts is a FA pickup the Bears signed this week. Not sure if his game translates to the NFL level (doubtful frankly) but holy hell his college footage from Canada looks like a mini Bobby Boucher out there!

Captain Insanio would be proud. :cool:

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  20. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I cannot wait to see the Bears play again. AND I am going to be back home in Chicagoooooo.

21. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
  22. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    shades of akili smith vs tim couch!

23. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I think Daniel Jones and Dewayne Haskins are going to turn out to be very good for years to come that will be the difference between the guys you brought up and these two. from everything I have seen of Daniel Jones at rookie mini camp he has the personality of Eli Manning and Derek Jeter to handle the media, very smooth with the media and he isn't an Eli clone besides the fact he can throw the deep ball and has an accurate throw and can Run like a Gazelle that to me shows me he is really good. Duke was a horrible team they constantly dropped balls and he had a horrible offensive line. what if you put Daniel Jones all these years on Ohio State how good would he have been? and what if you put Dewayne Haskins on Duke how bad would he have been?

I'll Tell you what, I talk to a lot of Giants fans weather online or friends family and neighbors there are quite a few Giants fans in my Neighborhood a family at the end of my block are Giants fans! but I talk to a lot of Giants fans and we all are becoming bigger Daniel Jones fans the more the media picks on him. Fans like an underdog story. Eli used to be the underdog trying to live up to his older brother two super bowls later and a future hall of famer and things look a little different now then when it all started in 2004...

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  24. Chromide

Chromide Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    It's silly to call that a 'good rivalry' yet. I doubt Jones will be on the field next year.

solojones likes this.
  25. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006

AB, Burfict, and Incognito on the same team should be entertaining.

DarthTunick and Juliet316 like this.