main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I've got Cincy-Oakland and Detroit-Minny.

My "local" teams are Cleveland and Detroit.

2. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    It's better in Dallas than it was a few years ago. They tried to cram like three fourths of the Texans games into our market. As you probably know, the Texans couldn't win a game if you gave them a 50 point head start, so the games were dreadfully boring.

Now, we get all Cowboys games(dur), and most of, if not all games from the other three teams in our division.

Now, that I'm done with school, I'm seriously considering getting the NFL package next season, that my cable provider offers. Then, I can watch any game I want.

3. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    My "local" teams are San Fran, Oakland, and SD.

Which means I have to watch the Rams and Seahawks a lot as well.

14-0 Cincy. Brooks was just sacked. Johnson has over 50 yards on 11 carries, and it's not even the second quarter. I wish I was a Bengals fan.

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    At least my local radio station has a better team than the tv stations carry.

The local radio station has a Stillers contract.

5. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN

THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2006
    Mine is decent, I get the Eagles, Giants and Jets. The good thing is I get to watch a lot of Miani.

6. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    **sighs and hangs her head**

This is not looking good for the Colts. The Offense should not be responsible for making up over 20 points (more since I highly doubt the defense is going to start playing). This is quite frustrating.

The Giants however appear to be doing alright. Manning is doing much better this game and Shockey has decided to single-handedly win the game for the offense as he's all over the place. Its good he's letting his frustrations out on the field. I hate all the sideline fighting though. The Giants seriously need to fix all their issues.

7. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    This is my 5th year with Sunday Ticket. I can't even imagine not having it. Every once in awhile when I'm at a friend's on a Sunday and all that's on are Niners and Raiders games it's just...painful.

8. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    It looks like the Colts have decided to start choking before the playoffs this year.

The Giants are just lucky they are playing against a second string quarterback today, because it be a much tougher game for them if Delhomme was playing today.

9. Baron-Soontir-Fel

Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2005
    Given their terrible recent history against backups, the Giants are actually doing a bang-up job, Juli.

10. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    so, how bout that peyton manning. hahahahahahahahaha to the nth degree.

11. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    lol, if the Eagles aren't careful, Washington is going to ruin any chance they have of the postseason.

12. Baron-Soontir-Fel

Jan 15, 2005
    He's having a bad day against a hungry Jacksonville team. Every quarterback has had at least one bad game this year.

13. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    Yeah, but after this game, they will have lost three of their last four games. Plus, they're getting completely blownout today.

I honestly didn't realize that the Jaguars had as good a record as they do. They might get a wildcard spot yet.

14. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Not Ingle Martin...:p

15. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    what is it with the pats losing to the dolphins in december? Why do we do this every year?

16. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN

THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2006
    Oh man, the eagles game is getting intense!

17. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    well Jaguars are eating up the Colts right now

18. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    Wow, New England was shut out?

jcgoble3 likes this.
  19. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Ravens win

20. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Jags arn't getting a wildcard spot. It might happen, but odds are it won't. See we tend to kick the good teams asses, but when we go up against an inferior team we lose. Its one of the reasons why we're the most hated team in the NFL and I wouldn't have it any other way.

21. JOHNNY-B

JOHNNY-B Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2003
    "Wow, New England was shut out?"

They were just flat out dominated... No if's,-an's-buts about it. Miami's Defense just overwelmed Brady all day today (he got lit up like a firecracker). Besides, he's always choked when he's played us in our house.

22. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Wow...what a bizarre set of victories.

23. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Jags arn't getting a wildcard spot. It might happen, but odds are it won't. See we tend to kick the good teams asses, but when we go up against an inferior team we lose. Its one of the reasons why we're the most hated team in the NFL and I wouldn't have it any other way.

24. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    He's 2-2 at Miami since 2002, before today. That's not choking.

25. Baron-Soontir-Fel

Jan 15, 2005
    So if it weren't for the Jets, Willis McGahee would just wallow around in anonymity, because he just pads his stats in those games.