main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Unchosen (Qui/Obi AU) note from the author 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by maychorian, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I was wondering what happened to Obi-Wan's family. It is sad what happened, but now at least, he can have a family with Qui-Gon and Julune. :)

I just hope that Obi-Wan can accept the Force again. It is an important part of him, even if he isn't a Jedi any more.

Great work!

And congratulations on your awards! [:D]

Ani-maniac

2. MegumiFuu

MegumiFuu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    Julune reminds me of me in the morning :D

I loved the progress that Obi-Wan made in this chapter. He was able to stay snuggled up with Julune and while surprised, he didn't flinch away. Also it took him a bit, but now he's asking questions about the family he now finds himself in. I can't wait till he meets his relations; hopefully they'll help him in opening up.

Hmm, I'm beginning to wonder if baby will somehow play into Obi-Wan regaining his connection to the Force...

3. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    I will add to the rounds of Aaawwwws! now found here.

Aw!

That was simply marvelous! I just wanted to squish them all, they are just so wonderful together.

And I really liked the mention of family. I really want to see that!

Another awesome post, and I really hope that there is more soon

Seven

4. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    [face_love]

*melts* ohhhh, can he adopt me while he's at it? *giggle*

Wonderfully brilliant....

?Yes,? she muttered, her voice still clogged with sleep. ?But I don?t like it and I?m trying not to be.?

LOL! That is so totally me in the morning. I adore Julune.[:D]

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Obi-wan couldn't ask for a better Family,
    he is so lonely.
    But it appears the ice is breaking
    and all will be well for Obi-wan

It will all be well, wont it[face_praying] :D

Congratulations May[face_dancing] =D=

6. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Poor Julune - that kicking is just starting. :p

7. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Great update.

Good luck with the graduation thing...Are you getting your undergraduate or graduate degree?

Have fun in the Play. What part are you playing...

Looking forward to more.

8. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Congratulations, May! That's great!

I liked this chapter - the snuggle time, and the whole "I'm listening" thing Qui-Gon did. Really well done.

I also really liked the reminder that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon no longer had that connection, the bond - I'd forgotten, and the reminder was a huge jolt. A necessary one, too. Excellently done, that.

Just Jill

9. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    No need to apologize for such exquisitie mush Laura. You never lay it on too thick.

It was just perfect [face_love]

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS btw :)

--shan

10. DarthMousche

DarthMousche Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    I think Obi-Wan deserves a little mush after all he's been through. And the fluttering kicks - oh, that brings me back. Julune's right; she won't be getting much sleep soon. :p

Congratulations on your awards. :cool:

11. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    hurray for happy mushy mush

12. Lindoriel

Lindoriel Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2005
    Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been busy with school, *swears at calculus, physics, and Latin* I hate calculus... and I finally got my own story postied... *swears at computer* but, here I am and here's my review:

*melts* Mush is back! No more hurting of Obi! Yeah, Martin would probably understand the gist of it, but probably not why it's such an insult... You never answered my question. If Julune goes to kill Martin, can I help? I have all kinds of sharp things... and fireballs... and many inventive ways to kill things...[face_devil] *demented cakling*

13. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    =D= Congradulations Knight Maychorian. =D=

14. -red_nite-

-red_nite- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2005
    congrats on your win!! totally deserved!!!

YEAH HAPPY FAMILY!!!obiwan and happy big family!!!
    ..... *smiles and snuggles in her chair* this is very good... makes me very happy

15. AngryWarrior

AngryWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    Up this goes.

May please say you are going to update this soon? <begs> PLEASE!!!!!!

16. nvb

nvb Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    Hi maychorian; you'll post soon, yes? This is my favorite fiction, the best fiction on the net: tell that you are not thinking of...(gulp), let it die! Can we help you? Wash your socks, make your food, scrub your bathroom...Anithing, but please, post!

17. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Hi, everyone. Just want to let you know that I'm still here. :) Thanks for the ups lately--they're greatly encouraging. I'm afraid that my life over the past month has become significantly busier, and something had to give. Unfortunately, it was writing fanfic that did so. But I'm not letting this die! No, no, no. There are still far too many problems left to solve. And of course, Obi needs lots more cuddling. ;)

The play I'm in is called "Charley's Aunt." It's a British comedy that first came out in 1892. It's a lot of fun. Every rehearsal has been full of laughter. But, yeah, time-consuming. It's taken a lot of my energy. My part--I'm Charley's aunt. :D Next week is dress rehearsals, which means we'll be working from 5 to midnight-ish every night, and then next weekend is the actual performance. So hopefully after that I'll be able to focus more on my writing. Don't give up on me just yet!

Thanks so much for your support.

18. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee

Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2004
    I had started reading this story ages ago and then I forgot about it. (Impossible! you say? Yeah. Tell me about it.) I've finished catching up though and I love, love, love it! Julune is probably my favorite original character ever. :) I adore this story, may. I hope things go well with your play, and not just because I want you to update. Wonderful job!!

19. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Give up on you?

BLASPHEMY!

I'll just wait here patiently.

Seven

20. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I snuck away from Darth RL for a while, so I understand! [:D]

Enjoy every moment of the play, it will be a memory to cherish in the future! :D

Star

21. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    Took me a while to find this fic again, but it was well worth it! My goodness it's updated so much since I last read, but I loved every bit of it, even though I was sobbing my heart out through most of it. Poor, poor Obi-Wan! You don't know how glad it makes me to see him asking questions and having glimmers of hope again, and Master Yoda cooking just cracked me up. The bit between him and Julune was wonderful; it was great to see her bond with him over plants.

I hope you manage to write more soon! I understand completely about DRL; I myself have been battling with him nonstop until just recently. :)

Stormqueen

22. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Joy to the world we heard from May again! Of course I will wait and never give up when DRL fills the air.

-KenobiWanObi-

PS---Good luck with the play.

23. AngryWarrior

AngryWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    Up you go....

24. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Up indeed!

25. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Good news--I honestly am working on a new post. Last week was spring break for me, which very refreshing and nice.

Bad news--my laptop broke last Friday. I managed to backup the new chapter on my flashdrive, but now it isn't working either, and looks like it might be broken, too. Major frustration. I might just rewrite it from memory.

Thanks for the ups!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.