main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Unifying Light: A Massive Cross-over RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterBranondias, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    GM APPROVED!

TIME: PRESENT

INTRODUCTION

Ambrose exhaled a deep, contented sigh as he made his way across the blue and bright green fields of Adonis. The air was warm about him, the sky was bright and cheery above him, a cool breeze raced across the multi-colored grasses to meet him, and a majestic light burned brilliantly off in the far distance; this was his home, this was Adonis. With a deep peace, Ambrose made his way over to a nearby rock formation and sat down upon a smooth, flat boulder to rest.

Ambrose Dalca was tall and atheletically built. His raven hair hung down to his shoulders in long curls and his skin, which was dark and tight, held many scars of varying degrees; testaments to numerous victories and losses in battle. His eyes were vibrant blue and bespoke years of wisdom and knowledge; yet, were at times soft and genuine in spite of all the evil he had seen. He wore long, loose fitting breeches of gray and a sleeveless tunic of the same color. In all, he seemed young and harmless; however, he held a great power and strength within him and was highly skilled in combat.

Ambrose was the son of an immortal (a god); the child of a human mother and a supernatural father. Because of this he had lived for many years uncounted, but because of his human side could not join his father in his majestic dwelling. Instead, he had been placed on Adonis, the center of all worlds which joined each together and gave them their life power, to be the it's sole protector. And there he remained for years on end until one fateful day...

Ambrose had just stretched out to take a much deserved nap when suddenly a foreign and sinister entity brushed across his conciousness. Immediately, he bolted upright and scanned his surroundings both mentally and physically. Someone was here, someone whose entire being felt saturated with evil.

The sinister entity brushed across his mind once more and this time broke through his mental defenses. The impact on his mind caused him to collapse to the ground as the being tore into his psyche and inflicted unspeakable pain throughout his body. He groped to stand, but found the exertion impossible. At that precise moment the wind whirled around him as a rib-cracking force like a huge boulder smashed into him and he flew like a ragdoll through the air. Collapsing into a broken heap, he had just enough energy to look up and see a human-looking figure with a twisted grin and flaming red eyes approaching. The man picked him up by the hair, ripped the talisman that was hanging from his neck off, and tossed him over his shoulder like he was paper thin. Then squeezing the talisman in his hand he shined brightly for few seconds and then disappeared into then air.

The mental pain subsided and Ambrose lifted his head weakly to look towards the spot where the figure had just been and cursed..."Kale." Ambrose knew the implications of what losing his talisman meant; he had to retrieve it, but he knew also the terrible power Kale possessed. He would need help. Slowly, Ambrose stood and retrieved a small stone from his pocket. Stone in hand, he started his trek towards the glowing light in the distance

Welcome to "The Unifying Light"! An evil entity of malevolent powers has attacked Adonis, the ethereal worlds which joins all others together, and stolen its guardian's talisman. What are the implications of losing such an artifact that Ambrose spoke of? Join me in my adventure and you shall see.

The stone Ambrose produced at the end of the account is being used to gather to him worthy allies from all the different worlds to aid in searching out and combating Kale.

You can play as any character from any existing movie, T.V. Series, anime, comic book, etc. (this also includes Star Wars characters). We will take our various characters throughout the different worlds; anywhere from the realm of Halo to the worlds of DragonBall Z. Anywhere is possible in this game

2. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    GM APPROVED

Name: Merlin
    Species: Human/Half god(or demon, depending on who you ask)
    Homeworld: Earth(Logres, also known as England)
    Personality: Experienced, mature, and serious.
    Appearance: Monkish, in a white robe. He wears an emerald ring. Also, he has a simple, but elegant staff.
    Weapons (if any):
    His wand can allow him to see beyond mortal sight, and counterspell magic very well. His staff is for casting spells.

Biography
    ---Personal History:
    Merlin was born in the late fifth century as Merlin Emrys. He had no father but he had a mother. Wizards attempted to sacrifice him in order to stop King Vortigern's castle from crumbling. It was discovered two dragons were constantly fighting over the horizon, causing this falling of the castle constantly. In addition, invaders bearing a symbolic dragon in their banner that looked like the real one attacked the castle after Merlin's magic kept the castle standing, and conquered it.

Merlin worked for the new king, Uther Pendragon. He was already a powerful magician, but he gradually discovered more powerful magic on his own without a spell book until he was a very exceptional wizard in his own right. Eventually, when he reached the age of 60, Arthur was born.

Merlin became a lover of Morganne Le Fay when he became 80 years old. Rather than enemies, they truly loved eachother. However Morganne's sister, Morgause, hated Merlin for his power. Morgause pretended to be Morganne, and learned Merlin's magic. Eventually, she trapped Merlin in the spirit world in a flying castle.

Merlin leaves a very comfortable but sad life.

3. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    APPROVED

Name: Dante

Species: Half Demon, Half Human

Homeworld: Devil May Cry

Personality: Slightly Cocky, but overall a kind individual who can?t turn down a beautiful woman to save his butt. He has made it his mission to exterminate evil in this world.

Appearance: [image=http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk201/Imperial67/Dante1.jpg]
    Weapons (if any): Twin Pistols Ebony and Ivory, Weapon X (gun), Alsator, YAMATO, Sparda, Gilgamesh (Gantlet and Feet weapons) Lucifer (can cast many swords)

Skills: Invulnerability and Super Durability, Super Speed and Agility, Super Strength. Has a powerful healing factor. Extremely skilled acrobat, Martial artist, swordsman, and gunslinger. Can turn into a demon depending on his weapon and increase his power ten fold, along with adding powerful magicial abilties to himself

Bio:

Son of the Legendary Sparta. Sparta defeated the Devil in order to save mankind and his family. He had awoken to justice, when leading the armies that would have been destroying the world in a few moments. He had seen a most beautiful women, after battle nursed his wounds. She knew who he was but still treated out of kindness. Believing that other humans might be like her, he decided to revolt. He and the woman later sired a family, of whom Dante was the middle child.

Dante grew up with a relatively normal life, until the age of ten when demons serving his father?s enemy killed his Mother. His brother thought this proved the weakness of humans and seek out the power of demons. Though he let his Brother seek out this foolish notion of power, he was forced to eventually step when he was 18. The city in witch Dante was working his paranormal investigation agency was attacked, by demons accidentally summoned by his brothers attempts to gain power. Realizing in the course of similar attacks across the city, that Virgil was involved, and that he wouldn?t stop because this being the ?only? method to become a true demon, Dante was forced to kill him.

Later he would fight his father old enemy after being tricked to being lead to his lair, by Eva. He was told by Eva, that his Father?s enemy was being reborn, and that was his once chance to finish off his Father?s old foe, Dante followed and found heavy resistance despite this he moved forward until he found the demon himself. He learned that the demon was at nearly full power and was released by Dante?.and that this was merely a ploy to ambush him. Despite this he saved the woman who tricked him, saying she must be a human for her ability to shed tears. He unlocked the power of his father killed his Father?s Ancient foe, and is now traveling on the road to prevent more of this evil from spreading

4. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Name: John Stewart AKA Green Lantern
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Earth
    Personality: Dedicated young man that is devoted to saving the universe and those for whom he cares for.
    Appearance: tall black man with black hair and brown eyes
    Weapons (if any): ring

Biography
    ---Personal History: He was a marine for the U.S. army and was awarded the ring by Abin Sur. He was given an assignment to investigate disturbances at the center of the universe. He is currently roaming through the area trying to find a disturbance. He is partnered with the Martian Manhunter on this mission.

Name: Jon Jonzz, Martian Manhunter
    Species: martian
    Homeworld: Mars
    Personality: dedicated yet withdrawn the Martian is doing what he can to protect his new home Earth.
    Appearance: Tall with green skin and red eyes
    Weapons (if any): none

Biography
    ---Personal History: the Martian moved to Earth after his species was wiped out. He has helped save the world on numerous occasions and is partnered with Hal Jordan on this mission.

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    GM Approved!

Name: Kamille Bidan

Homeworld: Colony Green Noa 1, UC 88 Earth Sphere ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Century )

Personality: Generally nice, but prone to acting on his emotions and personal judgement, to the point of disobeying direct orders.

Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/ZGKamilleBidan.jpg]

Weapons (if any): Standard issue AEUG pistol, Zeta Gundam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSZ-006_Zeta_Gundam , Heightened Newtype reflexes and sensitivity.

Biography
    ---Personal History:
    Kamille was a troubled young man, growing up with his dysfunctional family in the colony Green Noa 1 during a time of prejudice and oppression. The neighboring colony, Green Noa 2 (later renamed Gryps) was then the field base of the tyrannical Earth Federation's Titans elite unit, a counter-insurgency organization to which his malevolent (and thus deeply resented) father, Franklin Bidan, was employed as well as his mother, Hilda. His father did the programming of the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II, while his mother researched the armor material.

Kamille particularly hated his feminine-sounding name - and thus tried to assert his manhood by learning martial arts and developing a hobby in amateur mobile suit creation. This he might have inherited from his parents: both were Federation officers and among the main engineering team that designed the Titan's prototype unit, RX-178 Gundam Mk-II.

After a scuffle with a Titans officer Jerid Messa (who insulted Kamille's name as "girlish") at Green Noa 1's spaceport, Kamille was detained at the Titans' base on Gryps. During an AEUG raid led by Quattro Bajeena to steal the new "Black Gundams", he escaped his confinement and helped the AEUG steal all three Mk-II units. Under the tutelage of Quattro and former Titans officer Emma Sheen, Kamille later became one of AEUG's top pilots while maintaining his civilian status - first in his stolen Mk-II and later in his personally designed Zeta Gundam.

Kamille's life was changed again when he met a strange young female pilot with similar emotions (both resented their names) in Hong Kong. Her real name was unknown, and was referred to as "Four Murasame" (she was the fourth test subject from the Murasame Institute, a Newtype research group). The two found themselves drawn to each other for their common issues, fell in love and were torn apart time and again. Being a cyber-newtype, Four was mentally unstable and attacked Kamille anytime her Psyco Gundam is nearby. Like Lalah Sune before her, she cements Kamille's side of the rivalry with Jerid: while finally escaping Titans clutches, she was killed by Jerid in the attempt to save Kamille's life. Ironically, despite this potential cause of antipathy, Kamille later shows no real signs of a genuine hatred of Jerid: he treats him much like any other Titan pilot, this likely developing because Kamille thinks that hating Jerid is, at this point, useless.

As the RP begins, Kamille has begun tapping the mysterious "bio-sensor" in the Zeta Gundam as his Newtype abilities grow. (Biography courtesy of Wikipedia)

6. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    GM NOTE

Glad to see such interest in my RPG. The story will begin soon; yet, we will allow new players to join afterwards whenever. The only thing I lack is someone to play Kale for me. He won't show up too soon in the RPG, but I need someone for him so i can have that covered.

Once again, glad you guys have joined me in my little endeavor. Our journey throughout dimensions is about to begin!

-JMB

7. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Merlin and Dante should get alone very well.
    "You remind me of myself when I was your age."

8. FoolyCooly

FoolyCooly Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2008
    Name: Dengar Rok'na
    Species: Greenskin Orc
    Homeworld: Azeroth
    Personality: Spiteful, cruel, impatient, tormented, and patronizing.
    Appearance: Glowing blue eyes and green/black skin under his armor http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/size29/Death%20Knights/bluegear3232.jpg
    Weapons (if any): Greatsword of the Ebon Blade

Biography
    ---Personal History: Dengar was once a mighty shaman, boldly he stood against the scourge and brought about another dawn for the world, with his life. The victory he held did not last long, his corpse was brought to the Necropolis of Archerus and resurrected within the Ebon Hold.

A voice echoed in whisper through his head ?All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight.? Dengar shook his head as his vision came into focus. He looked up and gazed into the eyes of a man in icy blue armor. ?Obey.? The voice said. Dengar looked at the feet of this man in blue armor. ?What is the Lich King?s will.? He said, in a voice as evil as death itself. The man smirked; ?Rise champion, the Lich King calls, and you, must answer.? Dengar stood up as acolytes approached him, they presented him robes of a Death Knight initiate. A symbol of a red skull flashed over him for a second as he felt his blood begin to flow faster.
    - - - -
    ?KILL THEM ALL.? Roared in his head as he slew thousands upon thousands of innocent humans. None were spared? Soldiers, farmers, Men, Women, and Children. The onslaught continued. No hesitation, no second thought, only the master?s will to be done. ?You are a monster, do you think they would hesitate to kill you?? The voice echoed. ?None will survive.? Dengar kicked down the door to the town hall slicing the councilmen that hid within. Without thoughts or emotion? Dengar slaughtered the innocent humans.
    - - - -
    Dengar kneeled before Highlord Mograine; ?There will be no atonement for us, Dengar. We are forever damned to walk the earth as monsters. While the Lich King may have loosed his grip upon us, the specters of the past will forever haunt our memories. We must make amends in the only way we know how: Death...?
    Mograine held a rune blade to him. Dengar firmly took the hilt, his body became weak, his mind collapsed with newfound freedom. Everything went black.

?So it is that he is one of us? That is truly free.? Another Death Knight said, as Dengar died.

9. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    GM NOTE

Apologies for my continued absence over the past week. It has been our Fall Break here at Gordon and I have been taking advantage of not having any assignments or classes to deal with. I have a approved a few others today and they may post their character sheets whenever, however, we are about to begin!

[i]IC as [b]Ambrose Dalca[/b][/i]

[blockquote][b]Ambrose[/b] completed his trek towards the enormous, radiant orb that shown in the midst of [i]Adonis[/i]. [i]The Krono [/i] they called it and it was the power supplier for all other planets. It shone like a small star and pulsed with inner energy that none could rightly fathom. It's invisible tendrils of light spread out in billions of directions connecting all worlds together and kept these worlds from falling apart.

As [b]Ambrose[/b] neared the star-like structure he lowered his gaze from its brilliance and held out the stone he had produced earlier. With it in hand Ambrose began to recite a string of verse in a language as ancient as the stone beneath his feet. Roughly he said,

"Your worlds are in peril great [i]Krono[/i] by an entity of massive power and cunning. He wishes to control you and all that you control. I wish to thrawt his evil plans, but I cannot do it alone. I haven't the strength. Please...send me those who are strong in heart as well as body to aid me in my endeavor. This I implore you."

With the last words uttered [b]Ambrose[/b] bowed to one knee and waited. In the moments that passed the stone in his outstretched palm illuminated with many colors until it nearly reached the radiance of the [i]Krono[/i] itself. As the light slowly began to fade from the stone [b]Ambrose[/b] heard a strange cracking sound as the images of people appeared in the blur around him.

"Good, they are arriving."[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: EVERYONE[/b]

10. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Merlin had just cast another spell to escape the Sky Castle. As he cast the spell, he appeared at Ambros'es presence. "Ah... are you God? Am I dead?" He asked. "How long have I spent in that infernal fortress in space?" He had an atmosphere of righteous indignation. If you would please tell me I'm finally free.... he though.

Tag: Ambrose

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Kamille Bidan
    Near Axis Zeon

"Kamille Bidan, taking off!" Kamille acknowledged as the Zeta Gundam was propelled from the Argama's catapult into the vastness of space. He couldn't believe Katz had gone off on his own. He scowled beneath his normal suit helmet, no, the problem was he [i]could[/i] believe Katz had gone off on his own like that. He should never have brought Sarah back to Argama in the first place. Now Kamille was going to have to stop Katz before the latter made a huge mistake.

Suddenly the stars expanded, enveloping the cockpit in a blinding light as Kamille appeared in a place he had never been to before. "What the...?" he stammered, glancing around his panoramic cockpit. There was a stone, and an old man, and a younger man who was kneeling. And he was definitely [i]not[/i] in the Earth Sphere anymore. At least, not the one he knew.

"You there!" he called out through the mobile suit's speaker system, "Where am I? What is this place?"

[b]TAG:[/b] Ambrose

12. FoolyCooly

Jun 4, 2008
    IC: Dengar

Dengar's limp body hit the ground with a large THUMP after it materialized a few feet above, his mind was still broken. His breathe came in shallow, quiet waves. Slowly air filled his lungs again. Slowly the blood began to flow, his heart beating weakly. The blood flowed into his brain and he took a deeper breath. He tried to move, but all he could do was breathe deeper. He opened his eyes, the cold icy blue glowed in the black of his helm. He made a fist and attempted to prop himself up on his arm, but failed and fell again.

Dengar gritted his teeth moving his other arm beneath him, his arms were regaining their strength, but his legs were still rather lifeless. Shaking his head Dengar let out a rasping grunt and pushed himself up, bringing his leg forward and kneeling. The blurred vision was focusing, staring at the ground he tried to think; his mind felt empty.

Dengar glared down and concentrated, a red skull appeared above his head for a moment and vanished in red smoke. The blood in his veins was pumping faster. Dengar stood up and glared at the kneeling figure in front of him.

Tag: everyone

13. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    JediMasterBranondias Approved

Name: Bardock
    Species: Saiyan
    Homeworld: Planet Vegeta
    Personality: Bardock displays personality traits fairly typical of Saiyans. He loves fighting and destruction, and has no qualms on killing people. He seemed to an overall fearless personality. Despite his actions saying otherwise, he deeply cared for his son, and was loyal to his planet
    Appearance:[image=http://www.kinseyz.com/Neal/BardockCrossingArms.jpg]
    Weapons: Himself (chi blasts, super strength, increased reflexes and speed, increased durability)

Biography
    ---Personal History:
    The biological father of Kakarot (Goku on Earth) and Raditz, Bardock is a low-class Saiyan mercenary that leads a small group comprised of four others (Toma, Fasha, Shugesh and Borgos); who, like all Saiyans, travel in groups from planet to planet to conquer them by clearing the planet of its inhabitants for a high price, only on the orders of the tyrant king Frieza. While on a mission, he is given the gift of precognitive foresight by an inhabitant of a planet he and his team conquered (this "gift" actually being a curse from this warrior as revenge against Bardock), and collapses shortly afterwards. During rest and recovery, he is suddenly overtaken by futuristic visions in his mind and witnesses the destruction of his home Planet Vegeta by the hand of Frieza. While still recovering, it is mentioned by his doctors that his battle power is just reaching 10,000, and may become stronger than King Vegeta. Gradually, Frieza had feared the increasing power of Bardock and his team, and orders Dodoria to slaughter the five-man squad on their next mission. Bardock is shocked to find out that his teammates had been betrayed and murdered by the orders of Frieza, as they completed missions that even Frieza's elites were too afraid to take on, and he vows to avenge his fallen comrades and is suddenly assaulted by Dodoria's Elite. Being able to kill off the entourage, Bardock is overpowered by Dodoria, and left for dead. He survives, almost barely, and desperately struggles against time to change his planet's grim fate. He begins by warning some of the people of Planet Vegeta about Frieza's plan; none gave ear to his attention, and simply thought that he was in way over his head. Seeing no way as to convince anyone, Bardock takes it on his own by attempting to fight Frieza head on, not just for his planet's sake, but to avenge those he killed. He ultimately fails at stopping Frieza's rampage on the planet and although it seemed he was killed in the following destruction of Planet Vegeta, fate had different plans for him....

14. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Merlin was taken off guard.... "What on Earth is going on here? What is this goblin doing in the same place as I?" The wizard asked, astonished. "I hope Morgause has not grown worse since she has imprisoned me. She never stooped so low as torture before."

Tag: Dengar

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    BOTH ARE GM APPROVED

CHARACTER SHEET
    Name: Simon
    Personality: Hot-blooded, loyal, sincere, and enthusiastic.
    Appearance:[image=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3194/largeanimepaperwallpapedg9.jpg]
    Weapons (if any): Core-Drill, Gurren-Lagann

Biography
    ---Personal History:Simon was born in Giha Village, one of many subterranean civilizations on Planet Earth in the far future. Unlike other villages, Giha Village had supplies of fresh water, animals (Molepigs) for food and electric generators for light. In spite of this, there was an ever-present threat of cave-ins from earthquakes, so the village chief employs diggers from the energetic and maneuverable youth to create new routes for the city to expand. Simon became one of them, and quickly distinguishes himself as one of the best diggers.

At age seven, Simon's parents were killed before his eyes in a cave-in during an earthquake. The incident traumatized him and gave him a phobia for earthquakes. Simon then devoted his entire existence to his job, earning him the scorn from his peers. Only Kamina, the local gang leader and juvenile delinquent, reached out to Simon. Kamina "recruited" Simon into "Team Gurren" by dragging him along on outrageous schemes to escape Giha Village to the surface, which Kamina claims he had visited as a young boy. Though Simon was an outcast, he would always feel more comfortable around Kamina. In one instance, Kamina and the other members were trapped in a small hole caused by an earthquake; everyone was scared, but Kamina's pep talks to Simon motivates the digger to drill a tunnel out of the barricade. After this incident, Kamina and Simon grew so close that they could have been called brothers.

One day, during the digging of a new tunnel, Simon discovers a small drill-shaped object that periodically glows, an item known as the Core Drill. On the same day, he unearths a large "face" in the ground, and shows it to Yoko and Kamina after Giha Village is attacked by a large Gunmen. The face is revealed to be a miniature Gunmen, and the Core Drill Simon dug up is the key to starting it. With the aid of this mech, which Kamina names the "Lagann", Simon destroys the large Gunmen attacking Giha and rises to the surface world.

Once on the surface, Simon perseveres through adversity after adversity, as Team-Gurren loses Kamina and become the targets of the great beastmen generals. With the help of a young princess named Nia that he rescues, Simon overcomes his depression and leads Team-Gurren to victory against all four Beastmen Generals. Now with a veritable army behind him, Simon and Nia encountered and overthrew her father, Lord Genome.

Seven years later, peace has been achieved by humanity, and Simon leads the new world's government. Soon, though, he'd like to propose to Nia...

CHARACTER SHEET
    Name: Lucy/Nyu, refers to self as "Kaede".
    Species: Diclonius
    Personality: As Lucy, cold, calculating, seemingly emotionless, vicious, and cruel. As Nyu, childish, honest, cheerful, and kind.
    Appearance:[image=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/240/elfenlied06gr0.jpg]
    Weapons (if any): Gun(rarely), Lucy has four vectors with a limited range of about two meters. However, she can be swift and lethal within that range, and will use any nearby objects as high velocity projectiles to kill at greater distances. She is also capable of stopping or deflecting most standard ammunition when she concentrates on the task.

Biography
    ---Personal History: Not much is known about her history except that it featured many traumatic instances that have fueled her hatred of humanity. Until recently she was being held as a test subject/prisoner until she escaped. During her escape, a bullet grazed her head and sent her flying off a cliff. As a result of this incident, she has developed a childlike personality known as Nyu.

[b]IC: Simon[/b]
    [i]Kamina City[/i]

16. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    IC as Ambrose Dalca

Ambrose rose from his kneeling position and closed his fingers over the glowing stone in his palm. It's radiance disappated, but he could still feel the immense power from within reaching out with invisible fingers, searching.

His face impassive he turned and gazed upon the group of strangers that had appeared in the clearing one after another. First upon elderly human figure with a flowing white beard and equally white hair. He was robed in dark blue and had a tall pointed cap on his head. In his hand was a wooden staff. Then he turned his attention towards another male, much younger in age and with bright blue hair. He was stationed within a large metallic structure which resembled a human being but with noticably different mechanical features. Lastly, he looked upon a hulking, green figure with knotted muscles across his chest, arms, and legs and was certainly no human. He resembled the demons of the lower levels of the spirit realm that Ambrose had read about; the creature's face was contorted in confusion and frustration, but at the moment he had made no threatening movements towards him. The light from the Krono illuminated each of them in the clearing with an ethereal illuminescence.

From a pouch attached to his hip Ambrose produced a large, jade flask (which had miraculously survived his earlier ordeal) and unstoppered the cork handing it to green creature nearest him.

"Here each of you drink but a swallow of this, it is called Arvoir, it is safe and it will calm your nerves. I know your minds are whirling with bewilderment and you have many questions to put to me, but I ask to you wait but a few more moments and I will answer you all in full. We must wait for the others to arrive. In the mean time what are your names and where from where do you hail?"

TAG: Everyone

[b]GM NOTE[/b]

[color=darkblue]I still need to find a CO-GM--someone who will help me with various things in running this RPG and someone to play Kale, our villain (whoever does so I will give them his backstory and what I expect of him in the future in a private PM).

Once again, glad to have you all on board and hope you enjoy[/color]

17. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    "I am Merlin the Archemage of Britain... and all of Logress." He finished. "What have you here.... This rabble..."

Tag: All

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Gathering Point

[i]"Hear drink each of you drink but a swallow of this, it is called Arvoir, it is safe and it will calm your nerves. I know your minds are whirling with bewilderment and you have many questions to put to me, but I ask to you wait but a few more moments and I will answer you all in full. We must wait for the others to arrive. In the mean time what are your names and where from where do you hail?"[/i]

"Kamille Bidan, member of the AEUG and pilot of the Zeta Gundam..." Kamille began, when he realized that he was being attacked by an enemy mobile suit.

[i]"BEASTMEN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NINA?!"[/i]

"Who're you calling Beastman? Titan scum!" Kamille retorted as the Zeta sidestepped the charge. "Sorry, Ambrose, this guy must've followed me here. I'll take care of him!" Zeta's beam sword popped out from under it's right arm, activating as the Gundam slashed downward at what was, apparently, a new model.

[b]TAG:[/b] Ambrose, Simon

[b]OOC:[/b] [i]Lucy[/i]? Hoo nelly, this is going to get ugly...

19. FoolyCooly

Jun 4, 2008
    OOC: Dengar's skin is covered by his armor, so you can really only tell his skin is green if you look hard enough into his helm.

IC: Dengar

Dengar looked down at the human. "Hmph... Yes?" he growled with a voice as harsh as death

"Here each of you drink but a swallow of this, it is called Arvoir, it is safe and it will calm your nerves. I know your minds are whirling with bewilderment and you have many questions to put to me, but I ask to you wait but a few more moments and I will answer you all in full. We must wait for the others to arrive. In the mean time what are your names and where from where do you hail?"

Humans... He motioned with his hand turning down the offer. "My mind is clear, human." Dengar said. Ignoring the surrounding battle, Dengar stood motionless. "Who are you?"

TAG: Ambrose

20. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Don't worry about Lucy, I've got it covered when it comes to her.

Simon
    Gathering point

Simon spun around as the enemy beastmen dodged his punch. He wasn't about to let this go that easily. Preparing to pull off the Gurren Lagann's chestpiece, he hear the other pilot's voice.

Who're you calling Beastman? Titan scum! Sorry, Ambrose, this guy must've followed me here. I'll take care of him!

With that, Simon watched as the enemy mech pulled out and ignited what appeared to be some kind of laser sword. Something like that, which he'd only briefly seen the Grapearls shoot and seen from the newest enemies in the skies of Kamina City, was not something and old model of Gunmen would have. Creating a large drill out of his right arm, he blocked the energy based weapon.

"You, Gunmen pilot, are you human? If so...what's a Titan?" Simon asked, wondering just what in the world was going on.

TAG: Kamille, Everyone

Lucy
    Kamakura

As she silently walked down the road, her mind drifted back to what had just occured. The emotions she'd felt, the relief at the truth finally being revealed about her feelings and her past with Kohta. The kiss still lingered on her lips and it was with sadness that she knew exactly what was required of her. Yet still, her mind drifted back to that moment, to his words.

"I wanted to forget everything," she replied after breaking the tender kiss, "and just be by your side." As she finished she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Nyu..."

"I'm sorry for making you feel sad so many times," she cut him off.

"You too..." he began, tears forming in his face, "You've also had many sad experiences, haven't you?"

With a silent, tear filled nod, they both embraced in sadness and in passion of love that could not flourish.

Suddenly, and just as expected, lights flooded the streets. She was surrounded on all sides by military. They raised their weapons. "Ready."

Turning towards them, she readied her vectors, prepared to try and make it out alive. If not for herself, but for Kohta.

"Fire!" as the bullets shot through the night sky at the military commander's declaration, Lucy found herself enveloped inside a blinding white light. When the light dissipated she was standing not on that road, not about to be killed by the gunfire, she was standing in a field along with several others.

"I..." tears began to form in her eyes as she glanced at her hands and felt the air and the grass. "I'm not dead? I'm alive?" As relief overcame her, she fell to her knees and began to sob with joy. She didn't care where she was, for she knew that no matter her location she would eventually make it back to Kohta.

21. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    IC as Ambrose

"STOP!" Ambrose yelled in a commanding voice that filled the landscape all around them. At the same moment he pulled on a slight bit of energy from the stone within his hand and pointed both hands in the direction of the "Gundams" in the field. Concentrating deeply he struggled to hold them both frozen in place.

"Now is not the time for this! You are on the planet Adonis, center of all worlds, and we are standing on the brink of total annihilation."

22. InsaneIsta

InsaneIsta Jedi Knight star 1

May 4, 2008
    GM Aprroved

Name: Vanyel ?Van? Ashkevron

Homeworld: Valdemar

Personality: Van is a loner. He will lose his temper if he is highly stressed. He will also sacrifice himself if it is necessary to save lives

Appearance: He has silver eyes and black hair with white streaks throughout due to his Mage Gift.
    Weapons (if any): sword and the Mage Gift

Biography
    ---Personal History: Vanyel is the firstborn son of Lord Withen and Lady Treesa Ashkevron of Forst Reach. He is was sent to his Aunt Savil because he learned a different style of combat contrary to what Weaponsmaster Jervis was teaching. He realized that he was shay'a'chern (gay) at that moment, although his father guessed that he was. He fell in lover with a Heraldic Trainee, Tylendel. Tylendel?s brother was killed which led to Tylendel being repudiated by his Companion. Tylendel committed suicide when they were back in Haven, the capitol. Van ran off and got Chosen by Yfandes. It was later revealed that all of his channels had been blasted open from Gate energy. His Gifts are: Mage-gift, Farsight, Foresight, Firestarting, Bardic Gift, Healing, Mindspeech, Fetching, and Empathy. He also tried to commit suicide shortly after Tylendel?s death, believing that he was the cause for that. His aunt took him to Starwind k?Treva and Moondance k?Treva of the Tayledras. Van learned what he needed to know and in the process saved a village.

23. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Bardock
    Adonis

"Freeza! I'm coming for you murderous, self serving traitor!"

Bardock began to rustle in his eternal sleep, subconciously clutching his head. Those horrible events were replaying in his head....why couldn't that damn Kannassian just leave him alone!? Why did he have to get this accursed foresight?! That alien got what he wanted. He was dead now...

...he had failed his whole planet. Freeza had won. He wouldn't ever see his son again, to miss his maturuing into a Saiyan warrior. But no. The alien justs wants to rub it in his face. Pour salt on an open wound.

"You lived long enough! Actually, it's been far too long for my taste!" He then broke off the grip of the lackeys holding him...

Bardock smirked. If there was one good thing about the whole experience, were seeing the face of all those soldiers. What a bunch of cowards and weaklings. They didn't have the guts to stand up to that tyrant. He couldn't wait to see those lowlives again, groveling in Hell like he was soon going to.

"Freeza! LISTEN UP! WE QUIT! ALL OF US! Got it?! We don't work for you anymore!" He then turned to Freeza, defiance and anger oozing from his voice. "We're free! You can find someone else to do your diry work." He then began to charge up his final attack. One to finally kill Freeza. "One last thing. This is for all the people we killed in your name!" He then fired, expecting a fully charred Freeza afterwards. "Here! Have it!

He tried to shake these forsaken images from his head. He already knew what was going to happen. Why didn't he just wake up in Hell already? It's torture was nothing compared to this...

He then heard the maniacal laughter of that tyrant, the orange Death Ball now coming torwards him as it absorbed his attack. "No way!" was the only thing he could say, paralyzed in disbelief...

He had enough. He opened his eyes, and started to come to his own senses...

...'wait a minute'. Bardock looked to himself in disbelief. 'I'm alive?'

He stood up...and then slumped back down, grunting in pain. He could barely move! "Freeza sure did a number on me," Bardock said, to no one in particular.

"But I should be dead!" Bardock now looked to his surrondings, at first thinking he was at Planet Vegeta...but this wasn't it. It was probably a floating pile of rubble by now. He slumped in head in dispair. Another reminder that he failed his planet, his murdered squad, his son.

He then heard yelling, and a brief sound of what appeared to be swords clashing. He reached for his scouter, but then remembered that it was broken when Dodoria attacked him.

"I don't need that piece of junk anyway...." Bardock smirked. Just the thing he needed...

...nothing like a fight to get you back to your senses.

Now, newly willed, he gingerly stood up and hobbled to the scene of the action. Despite his weak appearance, anyone that could sense power could say it was a fallacy. They would feel the waves of power radiating from a Saiyan...

...a Saiyan ready for battle.

TAG: Ambrose, any

24. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    GM Note

I must inform everyone that the usual lack of posts on the weekend is due to the fact that the only place I have access to a computer is on campus and that only during the weekend. I work all day on Saturdays and I try to spend time with friends and family on Sunday (one of the few days I have free during the week). Please know that it has nothing to do with lack of concern for this RPG.

Everyone who hasn't posted their character sheets or opening posts please go ahead and do so. I am justing waiting on BartSimpson_SithLord and darthramza to reply and then I will continue on with the introductions and explanations about what we're about to do.

Also, everyone join me in welcoming Dinkus_Mayhem as our Co-GM and villain, Kale. He will be aiding me in various forms throughout the course of this game and I look forward to what he (as I am with all of you) will bring to the table.

Happy Gaming!

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Gathering Point

"Of course I'm human!" Kamille replied, stopping to consider what the other pilot had just said. "What else would I be?"

He glanced at the assortment of others that had begun to arrive. "Never mind," he continued. Finally it hit him. "Wait, if you don't know what a Titan is... than you must be from another world, just like Ambrose said. Or your with Axis. You're not with Axis, correct?"

The possibility of the latter seemed unlikely. And it wasn't exactly as if Kamille had any choices aside from negotiating, seeing as the controls weren't responding at all. "Locked up...?" he wondered quietly, trying to get a response from the suit.

[b]TAG:[/b] Simon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.