main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Unofficial Ask Jedi_Apparation/Monkey_jedi A n00b/stupid question thread (HUMOR)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by bowieslefteye, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Apparition

Jedi_Apparition Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2003
    Ok, quick update. M_J is still displaced from the storm but the repairs should be done soon. I have been out of the loop for a while but lets get this thing rolling again!

to get started was dead reckoning ever alive?
    Well that takes us back to the 1100s. Back then sailors being obsessed with luck and omens wanted to ensure the safety of their voyages. So they would recruit the best navigators they could find. Back then one of the best was the son of a Viking warlord known mearly as Death in Spain. Since his father was Death the running joke on board was that they had Dead Reckoning (navigating). His abilities became famous mostly because of that and in reality he became the first rock star and became a huge celebrity. His story later inspired the grateful dead. Ironically his carear ended when one foggy night he lost his bearings and ran his ship aground on an island in the south pacific. the entire crew was consumed by grey reef sharks before they made it to shore. Dead reckoning at work.

2. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
    HEY Agent! shut your yap...did you think of this great thread...know. yes?

any who I will be posting VERY VERY randomly..Because I am STILL not at my own house.
    My living arangements are this(for your injoyment..nothing else.) I live with my Grandparents IN 1 ROOM(there are 5 people in that ROOM!!!!!!!1111111)and a realy realy realyrealyrealyrelayreialrhdkao;fldska slow comp/internet connection..J_A can run "teh" show for a while longer...

DO NOT ANSWER FOR ME N|_|B! I WILL COME THROUGH THE SCREEN AND KILL YOUR FINGERNAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with my sweet hammer I got from the Hurricane(RITA NOT FRIGGIN KATRINA!)

sorry if I offend people from L.A...I realy do feel for you.
    //RANT GAWH I HATE NUBS!!!!!!//end2xrant//nubs..//

3. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    Ok newbies I am back and better than never! ignore the above rant if you care about it at all... [face_plain]

My house is repaired and I can now post regularly(snickersnicker.)
    So ask your questions if you dare

NOTE: Jedi_Apparation may not be able to post as much, he has lots of school.

4. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I don't have a question, I just want to welcome you back. :)
    I am glad that your house is repaired and that things are getting back to normal for you.

Ok, so I do have a question.

Why is it Daylight Saving Time in the Netherlands already but not here until next Sunday?

5. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    You see if you listen to "Dead End" by: In Flames you will hear the female singer say that the reason its Daylight Savings Time in the Netherlands and not "Here" is because we are not yet able to grasp the complex concepts of the Dutch...in other words we are all going to die of Bird flu if we do not tape black plastic bags over our heads... [face_plain] Nelly says "Here" Herrr"...its kinda like that.

6. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Why is it that the boards keep breaking since you came back? :p

7. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    In joining Monkey with Jedi there is a huge power spike that sends out an emp wave to the Jedi Council Boards..it happens every time I'm gone for more than a few weeks. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.