main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Scientology has been known to act like an organized crime group/totalitarian regime with its tactics, minus the killing (yet).

2. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    the final three words of your post are, depends who you ask, false.

MrZAP and Juliet316 like this.
  3. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    well they never reported that on the BBC ! Why are we being kept in the dark on these things ?

4. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    I wonder if someone like KellyAnne Conway or Hope Hicks tries to make a break for it they start a “Blow” drill like Scientology does and start a nationwide manhunt for them?

5. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I guess this shouldn't be a surprise

• COLLINS: So why in 1992 did you tell a writer for New York magazine, Marie Brenner, that ‘You have to treat women like ****” — ultimately pouring a bottle of wine down her back?
    • TRUMP: I didn’t say that. The woman’s a liar, extremely unattractive, lots of problems because of her looks.
    Continuing their conversation, Trump suggested that treating women poorly is the best pathway to a successful marriage:

• COLLINS: That statement is exactly why women think you’re a chauvinist pig.
    • TRUMP: They’re right — and not. People say, “How can you say such a thing?” but there’s a truth in it, in a modified form. Psychologists will tell you that some women want to be treated with respect, others differently. I tell friends who treat their wives magnificently, get treated like crap in return, “Be rougher and you’ll see a different relationship.’ Unfortunately, with people in general, you get more with vinegar than honey.

6. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
  7. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Turns out the substance was cornstarch.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  9. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    JEDI-RISING and Juliet316 like this.
  10. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
  11. Vaderize03

Oct 25, 1999
    My third (and youngest son), Max. We got him the helmet to protect his head for when he crawls on our hardwood floors, but he refused to wear it. He’s 13 months now (8 months in the picture), so his coordination is much better now.

12. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    I just thought of something: how long until Trump suggests putting a golden statue of himself in the White House? I'm not even joking. You guys know he thinks like that for real.

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Was it he or some of his supporters that seriously thought that he should be depicted on Mount Rushmore?

14. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I believe he said something like Orrin Hatch told him he should be on Mount Rushmore. If I'm remembering correctly. To be honest there's so much stupidity coming from this administration it's hard to keep track of it all.

15. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    Don't be silly, he wouldn't put a statue of himself by the White House. He'd probably put it in front of his hotel. I wish I was joking, but I wouldn't be surprised. :rolleyes:

Actually, he'd probably tell his people to sell off Mt. Rushmore so he could divert the money to a Trump monument in DC (and maybe New York).

16. Vaderize03

Oct 25, 1999
    Democrats flipper another state house seat in Tampa Florida tonight, in a district Trump won by 5 points. The Republican, whose father was also a very well-known legislator, had Corey Lewandowski campaign on his behalf.

The GOP held an open state senate seat in Oklahoma, while a Georgia seat will advance to a runoff.

Democratic and independent women turned out heavily in the Florida election, which likely made the difference.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  17. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
    Florida will be very interesting in the coming years. People have yet to see the impact of Hurricane Maria in Florida politics. By this I mean that most of the Puerto Ricans who left our island in the wake of the destruction (I believe its almost 200,000 and climbing, just since September) went to Florida, and 99% of those will be Democrat votes.

18. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    What Trump has done to you guys is the single most disgusting thing about his Presidency, IMO.

19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
  20. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
    Listen, I know who I am. I'm a second class citizen. I thank Almighty Trump every day for delivering us from evil with paper towels.

21. Yoda's_Roomate

Feb 8, 2000
    Jedi Merkurian and Ghost like this.
  22. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    I remember when I seriously thought that about the Bush/Cheney administration. They were adroit, capable, and competent people compared to this cluster**** administration. It's Samuel Beckett level absurd.

23. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    following the news that trump's lawyer paid off stormy daniels i want to announce i have many many bridges i have on sale for a great price.and great locations.

24. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
  25. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Mueller Investigation
    House Oversight Committee Porter Investigation
    2016 Stormy Daniels payoff confirmed - looks like a formal Federal Election Commission investigation is imminent

by way of comparison:
    White House circling the swamp drain

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.