main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robert martins

robert martins Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2018
    Yeah Lemon and his pal Chris Cuomo only have reputable guests on like Michael Avenatti. I always enjoy watching that clown. I hope he does run for president and gets the nomination.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Even more than that. They were among the first civilizations to develop writing, which they did approximately five millennia ago. Modern-day Iran is also, by a long margin, the state which can claim the longest continuous existence in the world, with a foundation occurring in 3200 BC (the second longest-lived state in the world being Japan, which is over 2,500 years younger with a foundation recorded in 660 BC...)

3. Revyl Ren

Revyl Ren Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2015
    Yeah, the Elamites in Persia were contemporary of the ancient Sumerians.

Sent using Tapatalk.

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    careful, icarus

many of us said the same thing about donald the anus, and now he lives in the white house. none of us know how this whack ass country will vote

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I don't know about his guests because I don't watch any news that has refused to cover very accurate stories like the Bowling Green Massacre and how the US national debt is being erased by reaching 1 trillion dollars and how the United Nations all agreed when Donald Trump told them he is the greatest president in the history of the country. If they won't talk about all these very real things that really really really happened they are fake news.

6. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
  7. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    War mongers gonna war monger.

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Kelly: "We should be shackling toddlers and making them sleep on concrete!"

Bolton: "You're coddling them! We should strap them to bombs and drop them out of B-2s when we go after the Ayatollah!"

Kelly: "You monster!"

10. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Stephen Colbert re. Saudi-Arabia: "The world looks to America for moral authority".
    He's really lost it.

11. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    What are you talking about? If I want to see what not to do, I look to America.

(Also it's high time Macron, Merkel and Rutte got out there and started pushing for the new age of European leadership.)

Rew, juday, Artoo-Dion and 2 others like this.
  12. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    glad to hear he's back to doing his shtick.

13. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    It was a setup for a "but Trump" joke, but it doesn't work anymore. Reality has caught up with him and is now faster.

Vaderize03 likes this.
  14. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    It's a common patriotic platitude. He's a talkshow host on a major network. He's not going to be openly criticizing the U.S. itself.

15. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    I know, I know... he's a ****ing sellout and I need to stop watching him.

Vaderize03 likes this.
  16. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    I didn't say he was a "sellout" for moving from one media conglomerate to another. :p Though I only occasionally watch clips on YouTube.

Chewgumma, MrZAP and SuperWatto like this.
  17. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    Just read the last few pages and this is what I came away with:

18. Vaderize03

Oct 25, 1999
    YouTube was down last night. I tried to listen to Bob Ross to help me fall asleep, but couldn’t get his videos to load. It was a long and restless night without tales of Van Dyke brown and Phtalo blue.

Pensivia and juday like this.
  19. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    How about neither?

20. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    Perhaps even Red A$$ America is starting to become not the friendliest of lands for Two Scoops Donnie:

Yoda's_Roomate likes this.
  21. SW Saga Fan

SW Saga Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2015
    When some people say that Trump is racist and doesn't like black people, I'm seeing more and more people who support Trump posting those pictures as a response:

anakinfan edit: Instagram link removed—language

I'm being tired trying to argue with those people...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
  22. Vaderize03

Oct 25, 1999
    And then there’s this little gem.

Screw it. The next time they have the White House and Senate, the Democrats should create 150 new judicial slots and pack them with liberal judges no older than 45.

I’m done with this crap. Done.

23. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Well no, the issue is that the US needed a pliable, strategic ally in the Mid East after Iraq turned on them so the Saudis were the obvious target. And since that point the US has wilfully ignored the bad behaviour from the house of al-Saud because of oil and military bases. Bob Baer was complaining 15 years ago that the CIA was never allowed to do NIEs on the Saudis; the reality is, the US needs them and will tolerate literally anything from them. It's not about Iran making it necessary. The Arabs don't like the non-Arab Iranians. They'll resist Iranian hegemonic urges on their own.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I heard about that this morning. One of the issues is that a judge has ordered Betsy DeVos to follow the current law involving restitution for students who got screwed by for-profit colleges and universities. She has been refusing to do so.

25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    but you're still giving money to the centre right neoliberal party right?

So basically perpetuate the system as is, but only for guys whom you deem to be good?

Seems sensible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.