main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
  2. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    I disagree.

Adam Schiff will subpoena it. While Trump fights and digs in, he'll compel Mueller to testify as to his findings, possibly in public. If not, I expect at least some of whatever information is 'cross-pollinated' with the SDNY to come to light.

This won't get buried. Not with a Democratic majority in the House. There's no chance.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  3. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Guys, guys. Tucker Carlson got totally owned.
    By a Dutch historian. Check it out

4. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    By the Steven Crowder/Jordan Peterson rules of engagement, Tucker Carlson automatically loses the debate because he lost his cool.

5. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
  6. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    ^ Best video of the week by far

Juliet316 and Lordban like this.
  7. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    and now this.
    https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2019/02/19/cnn-s-baffling-self-sabotaging-hire-sarah-isgur/222913

CNN’s choice of a Trump administration veteran does, however, fit in with the network’s fantastically self-defeating strategy of hiring pro-Trump mercenaries who shill on behalf of a president and administration that delight in demonizing CNN. The journalism industry does not lack for talented, experienced professionals who are desperate for work, but CNN opted to give this important job to a Jeff Sessions acolyte who has never worked as a journalist. That sure feels like the network sabotaging its own interests in order to send a conciliatory message to a political movement that will always view it as an “enemy of the people.”

and now i'm done watching CNN

Edit:i just tweeted CNN that i am breaking up with them.It was hard and i cried but it had to be done. :p

appleseed and blackmyron like this.
  8. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    It took this long to realize that CNN is the network of "both sides" "centrist" hacks?

(MSNBC is the network of bat**** Russia conspiracy theories and worshipping at the altar of Mueller.)

MrZAP, Darth Smurf, Nobody145 and 7 others like this.
  9. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  10. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  11. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    didn't like Tucker on CNN 20 years ago. He was irrelevant on msnbc a dozen years or so years ago, and i loathe him now.

Juliet316 likes this.
  12. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    Hey guys, remember when, a year after Hurricane Maria, they found a ton of water bottles in an airport runway in Puerto Rico that FEMA put there and no one moved them? They're still there!!!!!!

[​IMG]

FEMA is saying they're gonna move them soon, to a recycling factory in Jacksonville.

BigAl6ft6, MrZAP and appleseed like this.
  13. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Cohen to testify before House Oversight Committee next Wednesday.

Should be an interesting hearing. Wonder how long before Trump gives up in North Korea to attack Cohen.

Vaderize03 and Juliet316 like this.
  14. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    So this Coast Guard person was trying to bioengineer a virus that would kill all human life...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/milita...democrats-msnbc-hosts-say-prosecutors-n973786

"I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," reads a draft email found on his computer. "I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something."
    I don't want to imagine what a competent, lone-wolf, terrorist-wannabe could do, with biological warfare.

15. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    Of these three Spanish Flu would be the best. It all ready has killed millions. How hard is it or the others to get? I have no clue and yet that does not make me feel any better.

16. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Wait, Rylo Ken is in the Coast Guard? [face_thinking]

17. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    other quotes: "much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch"

this guy's ambitions vastly outstripped his capabilities. Dreaming of a "two-pronged attack" with a plague plus some kind of attack on the food supply seems beyond the scope of what a single individual who writes crazy and has amassed a lot of guns could pull off. Worst case scenario would still be bad - one more mass shooting to pile on top of our endless parade of mass shootings. For every one of this goon there are 50 more guys stockpiling guns in their basements dreaming of the day when they're going to divert CNN from Donald Trump for 2-3 hours.

18. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005

I laughed way too hard at that.

Rylo Ken and Rew like this.
  19. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    We need wall to keep out Spanish Flu.

20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  21. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    The US doesn't respect international law when it affects decent people: I doubt they'll even give a second thought to stripping her citizenship.

22. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015

Now Nicaragua.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  23. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Bolton sees your 300 activists Ortega and raises you 10,000+ at the end of American made weapons.

24. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    What do you mean, the Wall™ isn't going to get built at all in time for the primary? That's a disaster! I need a distraction! Quick! Find me a random Latin American country to coup!

25. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Nature’s already doing this. Remember SARS, or MERS? Ebola is still the best candidate. A single gene is responsible for its pathogenicity. If that gene were inserted into say, a flu virus, the consequences would be catastrophic.

A human could do it, or nature could do it. Either way, a plague is coming. Count on it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    bluealien1 and Revyl Ren like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.