main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I am guessing you dont watch MSNBC or CNN Networks that actually tell the real news not make it up. I don't mean the Alien stuff I wrote thats just mine and my families assumptions of Trump he cant be human no way. What I mean is The Lights In our bodies The cleaning products in our bodies and Chloroquine even though it killed a whole bunch of people. This Is just some of the stuff Trump said in his Briefings that I heard on MSNBC and CNN may be Fox News doesn't report this false garbage. Plus Trump gives out false numbers about deaths and cases just to get elected and not look bad. COVID19 doesn't discriminate Young and old die from it Kids die of it and even people who are asymptomatic can spread it and kill people.
    and to the race thing May be Black people are scared because Trump sides with the KKK that is legitimate reason to be scared and vote Democrat.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Leo should have been the VP nom.

3. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    *fixed

Juliet316, Lordban, Nobody145 and 6 others like this.
  4. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I know people who died from COVID19 several people i take it seriously. and i am diabetic and overweight i could most likely die if i get this virus.

Emperor Ferus and heels1785 like this.
  5. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    In non VP news there’s a big primary today in Minnesota for rep Omar. Let it be said I did my bit. Fingers crossed we’ll get some good news today at least.

6. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    I think Omar will be fine. She's my favorite person in Congress.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Nope. Systematic racism is real as much as you like to pretend it isn’t.

But sure, they are both “equally wrong and prejudice,” because we have had Black and Brown Presidents and CEOs proportionate to the population, white people get arrested at a rate proportionate to the population, white people were subjected to Jim Crow laws by Black people for 100 years, and white people in the United States were enslaved by Black people in a system so entrenched that multiple Black-led states started a war to make sure they could keep their white slaves.

Oh. Wait.

8. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    OMG Ilhan Omar is in close race ........

9. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I was worried it might be. The amount of attack ads I’ve gotten in the mail from her exceedingly well funded, Biden endorsed opponent has been staggering.

EDIT: just checked, she’s currently up 56 to 40 percent according to the NYT. So still looking pretty good.

10. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
  11. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Her opponent was backed by several pro-Israel group. They spent millions of dollars in ads for th eguy.

poor yorick and Darth Guy like this.
  12. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
  13. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Trump and his kids also donated thousands to her a few years ago.

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Harris should take that as a compliment coming from him.

15. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    I got worried for no reason

16. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Enjoy watching Trump's baseless temper tantrums. "She's horrible-so horrible. The most horriblest and nastiest. Just nasty". The more Trump sounds off like this, the more foolish he looks. He'll keep pandering to his own constituents who were always going to vote for him and yell at grocery stores about masks anyway.

17. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Meanwhile, in non-VP news:

18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Someone obviously left her enough bread crumbs to follow to that seat.

19. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    So she's...

a nasty woman?

Okay then.

Meanwhile in CT, GOP Candidate arrested and then abruptly drops out.

20. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Unfortunately that line did work against Hillary.

21. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    This isn't shocking for the party of Steve King, Louie Gohmert, and Michelle Bachmann. And let's not forget Dana "paid by Putin" Rohrabacher. She'll fit right in.

22. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    you don't think the fact Trump is pro KKK and sides with the KKK that its scaring Black Americans into voting Democrat? how is it any different then most Cubans are Republicans? ever since i can remember it demographically black people are mostly Democrats so is it a wrong tactic to put a black progressive woman on the democratic ticket? it worked for Obama in 2008 and 2011 Its not Racism its getting a leg up in a race showing that America is way more then White and beating that Monster Nazi Comrade Trump at all costs. Its not Like Trump hasn't done stupid things like have black people paid to be in the crowd or a Black person on stage as Trump proclaims my African its nowhere Egregious what the democrats are doing. or like that. I find it funny and ironic Republicans call the Republican party the party of Lincoln but in Lincolns day Republicans were more like Democrats and Democrats were more like Republicans so in essence Abraham Lincoln was more like a modern day Democrat then a Republican.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  23. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
  24. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
  25. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.