main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania \/\/\/\/\/=The Venting Thread=\/\/\/\/\/

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by PulsarSkate, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    I am still yet to be treated a glimpse of Deto's man-cleavage..

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    In regards to Muffin-topping.

just mention to them that when they pour themselves into their clothes, they should stop when they are full.

Great line from Ummyep.

3. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    I'll show you mine...if Marv shows me his... ;)

:p

4. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
  5. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    Okay...so I changed it. Sorry for grossing you out.

How do you like it now? o_O

6. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
  7. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
  8. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Todays rant is brought you by the letters F, R, A and K.

I am sick of being bored at work and then being swamped by stuff at the end ofthe month. why can't people find things for me to do when i ask then once a week but as soon as it hit sthe 25th, people come crawling out of the woodwork with piles of little bits and pieces of crap they couldn't be bothered doing and just dump it on my when I have my own stuff I need to get done! And then they get ****ty with me because I can't magically put them first! Grrrr....go to hell you lazy sons of bizatches...

9. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    here here!!

10. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR!

ONE time my kitty went onto their balcony in the 4 months we had him and they have complained and we aren't allowed to keep him :_| I hate them, they're horrible and I have never complained about their TV BLARING at all hours and people coming and going at all hours, I was starting to think they were drug dealers or prostitutes but they aren't they're just FU**TARDS!

Now I have to find him a home or send him back to RSPCA -_-

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/foxi/Image003.jpg]

WAH! ;_;

That's two people I hate already this year.

11. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    :eek:

:mad:

****tards who do that make me so mad! Your poor kitty...and poor you and your flatmate! [:D]

I shall smite your neigbours for you!

12. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    That really sucks, Foxi. [face_plain]

I'll go and break their toes for you...or better yet, slip some rotting salmon under their door. That always does the trick.

Or give them crabs...or leprocy.

But that really ***king sucks. [face_plain] [face_plain] [face_plain] [face_plain]

13. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    We should band together and destroy the evil neighbours! Together, we can make the world safe for cute girls and their adorable cats!

14. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    Thanks you! [:D]

Yes please if you could give them crabs and break their toes and smite them that would be SO lovely!

*sniff*

15. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    And for pirate queens, and their scurvy-like ways! :D

I'm with you. Now...just to find out which neighbours... o_O

[:D]for Foxi [:D]

16. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    how about a moronic coworker that shows up a half an hour late and does half the work today leaving me and my boss to do pracitically everything.

He would just stare sometimes and it got bad. We acted like an idiot for so long. You would question why he left me behind and left more work and his reaction was oh my bad.

And my brother likes him and wont get rid of him.

not to mention he is an old neighbor that drove me crazy before.

17. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    Foxi posted on 5/12/05 4:06pm
    [color=purple]they're horrible and I have never complained about their TV BLARING at all hours and people coming and going at all hours
    [hr][/blockquote]

Now would be a good time to start.

18. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    We shall turn them into newts, my Queen. They will be helpless against our mighty powers.

seriously though, that's so sad :( stupid neighbours. we have some like that here, though thankfully they've been quiet of late.

19. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Poor kitten :(

20. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Neighbours like that are shocking. They always thinks the world revolves around them and have no consideration for others.

Hope theres another way for you to keep your kittens

21. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    While we're on the subject of neighbors, I have a rant for you.

We live in a block of units, what fun. The guy directly opposite us (we're in an end unit, so is he - it goes kinda like this |__|) continually has his music blaring away and we can hear it with our doors closed (there are 2 units inbetween ours and his). He also smokes out the front, instead of in his own garden. Not only does he smoke out the front, but he lies on the lawn without a top on and smokes. He's also a very close, and loud, talker. He's extremely creepy and won't leave us alone.

Then there are the neighbors that live directly above us. They must walk around with concrete boots on or something like that. It's honestly like listening to a herd of elephants running across the ceiling, at all hours. They are continually thumping across the ceiling, giving me a headache. And then there was the time when they seemed to be having rather energetic sex and we could hear the thumping of the bed hitting the wall. That was fun.

And our next door neighbor is just as annoying. He doesn't appear to like females, but always seems to want to have a conversation with Soup when we are heading out somewhere. He'll grunt at me and then just talk Soup's ear off. And he complains to Soup about everything to do with the place, like he cares. He even complained that the lawnmower men don't come and mow his lawn anymore. So either he complained to the lawnmower men as well, or they just decided to mow his lawn for some reason.

But when they were mowing the lawn it sounded like they were also trying to chop the fence down with a whipper-snipper or something, which created a huge racket and woke Soup up, which meant that he didn't manage to get back to sleep because they were doing it for about an hour or so and it meant that he was too tired for function properly for work that night, which is a very bad thing when your job is to drive around a car for 12 hours straight.

EDIT: The colour works in the preview, but not in the post... :(

--
    "Guano see some gutsy climbing? Scaling the world's tallest pile of seagull droppings, next on Sick, Sad World."

22. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    My favourite neighbours were the ones who lived below us in the last apartment. The floor must have been so thin because I could clearly hear every last drop of urine when they used the bathroom. Not only that, they always had loud sex in the middle of the night (like 2 or 3am) and, one time, they were having a domestic dispute that went till about 5am (chairs being thrown and all). They became a bit quieter after the cops came. :)

23. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    WHy do people have to be so ****ty!? >.<

And the strata manager above me so nosy and annoying, everytime she sees me running up the stairs she stops me and tries to talk to me, she knows I'm exercising, shut up and leave me alone, then the has the nerve to say, 'wouldn't it be better if you ran up..' ARGH! I can't run you stupid old cow, annoying half wits keet stopping me and making me loose my pace! COW!

At least I don't have to listen to creeps having sex tho [:D]

But the worst neighbour I ever had, boy was he trouble, this guy called 'Shadowfire'.. never again! :p

24. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Not only that, they always had loud sex in the middle of the night (like 2 or 3am)

Wow now i know how my neighbours feel.......

too bad i don't give a **** what they think [face_laugh]

25. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    You would if they knew you were alone :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.