main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Vintage Collection Returns Spring 2017

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darthmaul208, Apr 17, 2017.

1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    These are all great figures. The ones listed may be the best ever done. I recently received the Thrawn wave and those are really nice. I haven't seen any new waves at stores this holiday season but the shelves were filled with TVC however, with the older waves. The Ahsoka TVC wave is really well done.
    I bought a loose lot of newer figures and they are so much fun going through and enjoying all the detail and accessories. It's much easier to buy loose as it's hard for me to cut open the bubble MOC ones.

2. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Finally found some TVC at Ross. Not exactly the ones i was looking for, but Din Djarin Morak will have to do. I also see most TVC still being stocked even though it's older waves. Death Watch, Ahaoka, Weequay at Walmarts while Targets have the Deluxe with the Sandperson and Paz Vizsla on clearance.

Also received another loose lot with Airborne, Scarif, Commando Cpt, K2SO, Din Beskar, Reva, ROTJ Boba, TBS Rex, Ahsoka , Ahsoka 501st, and Dark Trooper

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I recently got Krennic & Pre Vizla, they are excellent figures.

I'm debating whether to get the E-Wing since the pilot isn't coming until 2025 I heard

whostheBossk and Happy Sando like this.