main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa The votes are in and have been counted?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Please say congratulations to your brand new City Rep Minder !!!!
    I am confident that Rob will be a great leader and will work to make Ottawa a successful chapter.
    Thank you to all of you that participated in the election of your first City Rep :)

2. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Rob,

Congratulations! I hope we will be ablt to work together to make the Ottawa FanForce a great place to be!

3. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Congratulations, Minder, and also cngrats on becoming official, Ottawa :) It's nice to see some new growth when a lot of the other chapters have been pretty quiet lately! Things always seem to pick up in the summer though.

If you have any CR related questions feel free to give me a buzz :) I like to look at it as just being a liason between other chapters and between RSA's like Mike, and also welcoming the newbies. The CR doesn't necessarily have to be the one to plan all the events within the chapter, and everyone usually just ends up working together. You guys seem to have a great group!

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Congrats Rob and welcome to the Blue!

As Lelila said, please don't hesitate to ask question. There is a great pool of existing and former CRs in Ontario, so you have lot of people to ask for advice. Also the CR forum is your friend, use it often.

5. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    I wanted to take this time to thank the people who took their time to vote for me.

I do hope thet everyone that supported Minder, will still support him, and come out to the events that we plan. I say we because this is a group effort with the FanForce. One man can't do it all. That would just be [face_hypnotized]8-}

Rob, I wish you luck as our FanForce Rep!

Remember, there is still time to vote for the chapter name!!

Elijah - VaderFanForever

6. Yiddle_ja

Yiddle_ja Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    congrats man...

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Congrats on behalf of your neighbors in Montreal! =D=

8. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Thank you, and welcome to our home here in Ottawa. Please feel free to poke around and join in the discussions :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.