main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The War Room - QLDFF Events Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by BigBossNass1138, Jan 10, 2007.

1. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Muahahahahaaaaa! [face_laugh]

Did you PM him the coordinates of Planet Boon, IC?

2. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    OKay I'm still planning on the movies tonight at Chermside. Sms me if anything else needs to be discussed or other great plans are afoot I'm not privvy to. I don't have net access at work ( gees should I be leaving for work now? :( ) so sms is the only way to get me.

Have a good day!

3. BigBossNass1138

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm not doing anything tonight, so yeah, I might join you. Why not? Will SMS for details.

4. monkiee

monkiee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    Don't have sms, so can't get on to you, but then again I have to work so I guess it doesn't really matter. Have a good night, you guys.

5. ImperialCourtessan

ImperialCourtessan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Hey M, so where do you work?

6. monkiee

Jan 14, 2007
    I live and work at Yeronga/Fairfield and I'm one of three Kitchen-Hands at the Yeronga Services Club. Its a killer job and last night was no exception, in fact is was down right crappy, but the job pays the bills and gives me loads of free time to do the things I want to do, which I love. I've only been there a few months, but its getting to be more and more of a drag, so I think I'll be moving on soon, maybe after I get my license, save some cash, and get the rest of the stuff I need for my place. Basically once I get nice and settled here in Brisbane.

7. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Pans Labyrinth. 710 Chermside. Tonight. I know..that's crazy talk. less than an hour. But I relaly want to see it and WON'T if I jsut don't go RIGHT NOW. TONIGHT! :)

If anyone can get there by then who wants to see it..cool.

8. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    :p I'd have gone (I've been wanting to see it again anyway) but it is physically impossible to drag my ass across to Chermside in 20 minutes. If you'd posted just half an hour earlier I could have bused it from work :p

9. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    I'd already promised to see it tomorrow during the day at either the Dendy or Eldorado. Eldorado times aren't up yet, but the Dendy's got it on at 12:15 pm.

Anyone who's free tomorrow and interested, let me know in the usual methods (technological, arcane, etc) and I'll provide details.

EDIT: While I remember, we got a final body count for the "Heroes" marathon on Saturday? I'd curious as to what our numbers will be.

Additionally, should I bring any Half Time Entertainment? If a break is decided upon for whatever reason, I was thinking of allowing the masses to choose between "The Amazing Screw-On Head", "Heat Vision and Jack" and "The Big O"

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

10. Last_Chael

Last_Chael Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2006
    I'd like to be able to make it, but seeing as how I am not driving to Terry's place, but am rather being driven (hopefully - due to consumption of alcohol) I don't know how I'll get there *Sigh* Plus there's the fact that if you guys don't start til 12 (and no offense guys but knowing you lot, it will prolly be later) it will be going long into the night, and I have to work at 10 the next day, for the last minute back to school rush. Bah!

And this was one event I really wanted to make :(

11. BigBossNass1138

Mar 13, 2002
    Magnus, Amazing Screw-On Head would get my vote for half-time.

12. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    And how - I second BBN. :) I'd watch Amazing Screw-On Head just for Emperor Zombie. [face_thinking]

13. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    So is there anything people want a copy of for tomorrow's hootenanny?

EDIT - Would it not be a good idea to get this thread stickied to the top of all the threads?

14. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Last time I asked to have a thread stickied it was not doable. I'll check again for ya though.

15. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Eww, sticky... :p

16. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Time to have a wash [face_mischief]

17. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Can I have two? (I've always been a supporter of cloning!)
    Wash was kinda a sweetie and his opening scene in the pilot with the dinosaurs :) is perhaps the most memorable scene ever.

18. monkiee

Jan 14, 2007
    "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Awwwwww, I miss Wash. Stupid Joss. :(

19. Luke_Sparkewalker

Luke_Sparkewalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    hey hey hey...never ever bash the Joss-miester:p

20. ImperialCourtessan

ImperialCourtessan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Good Morning Mr Luke!

21. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Budget movie Tuesday for this week!

The Fountain, at Chermside at 630 pm Tuesday 30th. The Cj will attend and we can have drinks or something after. My place for Karaoke and GT4 is an option if anyone wants to!
    It's not on at Southbank :( otherwise we'd head there. And the next seesion is 9pm so a bit late for us workers. It ISN'T jsut a chick flick btw.... ;) well maybe a little..but it's kinda sci-fi too! :)

22. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    Hey K, if I can get a lift back to Bray Park, I can meet you kids after work - So easy to catch a bus to Chermside from here :)

23. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    *sigh*

School night

24. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Sure Morgs. Will be heading home at some point in the evening! :) See you there

25. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    Awesome, sounds like fun :)