main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BTS The "Ward" Situation

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Outsourced, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    So, uh, yeah. I felt like there should be a thread for this, although I've deliberated for a bit on where to put this. TLDR at the bottom; but I'd advise everyone read this fully, as it is absolutely revolting and needs to be seen.

So, Jason Ward. For those unaware, Ward has been a huge proponent in the Star Wars community for years now. If you don't know him, you probably know Making Star Wars and all of the information the site has supplied everyone. It's kind of a big deal, as a huge amount of leaks and news originate with MSW.

Why am I talking about him now? Well, it all started around a week ago. Essentially, Jason was accused of attempting to trade Star Wars leaked photos for nude photos. This is scummy on it's own right for obvious reason. But the girl in question wasn't 18. Now just the allegation would be pretty serious. But no, there's more. Lots more. Tons of screenshots from one of his accounts detailing the entire thing, along with his fascination for underage girls.

Due to the graphic nature of the images, I won't be posting any of them here, but if you so wish, most of them are backed up and easy to find on Twitter.

This comes as... a shock? Well, kind of / kind of not. Ward has had a mixed reputation at best for a while now, but this is the cherry on top.

I guess now we just need to wait and see what comes next. He already posted an apology to Twitter, but for obvious reasons, it isn't flying with most people. MSW has already been banned from being linked in r/starwarsleaks, although there is additional drama due to apparent favoritism in the main r/starters subreddit where mods are being demoted for attempting to call him out. The whole situation is basically a cluster**** at this point.

2. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Can you describe in graphic detail the leaked photos? Was it from Obi-Wan? The Mandalorian season 2?

3. The_Phantom_Calamari

The_Phantom_Calamari Force Ghost star 5

Nov 10, 2011
    IDK I think we can pretty easily cancel the Star Wars leaker guy and be....perfectly fine? Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Well, glad that's settled.

4. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    They don't show the death of Baby Yoda do they? I wouldn't want to see that either.

5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.