main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards The Winter 2002 Fan Fiction Awards -- Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    A. GENRE CATEGORIES (OPEN TO BOTH IN PROGRESS AND COMPLETED STORIES)

? Readers? Choice AU Story: The Power of the Dark Side by Jedi_Johnson

A Dark Side Obi-wan? Are you kidding me? What?s cooler than that? In this one, Obi-wan becomes Vader via Count Dooku turning him to the Dark Side after the lightsaber duel on Geonosis turns out slightly differently than it does in Episode II. Anakin and Obi-wan meet up again, this time leading opposing sides during the Clone Wars. Obi-wan with the Separatists and Anakin with the Republic, leading to an upcoming battle?

? Readers? Choice Drama Story: The Oidhche et Fàiredàn Trilogy I: Aftershock by DantanaSkywalker

Sure, first thing you see is the name and think The Oidhche et? what? Relax, it used to be called Aftershock and the important thing is that it?s still the same story featuring everyone?s favorite Jedi Master Kyp Durron and his girlfriend/eventually wife Jaina Solo. Zekk and Jag try their best to split them up and one of them goes too far to get what he wants while the other finds love of his own?

? Readers? Choice Romance Story: Getting Over It by Val Solo

Heh, this one is the very first story I read on the TFN boards and I was thoroughly impressed. You can say that this is the reason I became a member of the boards permanently and is the reason I?m now writing a fiction of my own now. Kyp and Jaina are wonderfully described, and it goes from right after Kyp lied to Jaina at Sernpidal to a mission they go on together where they fall in love to Kyp and Jaina having to overcome Han, Jacen, and other characters? objections to their love.

? Readers? Choice Angst Story: The Sacred Silence by Princess1

A beautifully written fictions featuring Han/Leia, Luke/Mara, Kyp/Jaina, Bressal(OC)/Ganner, and, with the most angst of all, Anakin/Tahiri. Han, Leia, and Tahiri spend their time searching for Anakin who?s somewhere between dead and alive. Kyp and Jaina are busy searching for Alema Rar when tragedy strikes one of them physically and the other mentally after falling hopelessly in love. Ganner is Jedi-hater Bressal?s prisoner until he saves her, puts the moves on her, and they wind up in *ahem* bed?

? Readers? Choice Canon Story: Harmony by Master_Jaina1011.

I owe you, MJ. This is my way of saying 'Thank You'. Thanks for sticking around when the rest didn't. (Inside thing.) FYI, this fiction is a J/J fic.

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic: All That I?ve Been Living For by DantanaSkywalker

This one is really a beautiful song-fic with a sad ending. It revolves around Kyp Durron as he discovers he has a brain tumor and reveals his love for a certain person while she, too, realizes that she loves him in return. Unfortunately, it doesn?t turn out like a fairytale ending for our favorite Jedi pairing?

B. IN PROGRESS CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story: The Power of the Dark Side by Jedi_Johnson

See review in category A?

? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story: Lightswords of Fury by Jedi_Liz

Luke and Mara find their way together again after another woman of Luke?s past pops in first. Toddler Jaina is insanely cute in this story, too?

? Read

2. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon)

? Readers? Choice Drama Story

? Readers? Choice Action Story : Trials of the Force Episode III: Destiny's Knights by excalibur2358 and Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

? Readers? Choice Romance Story : Leaving by Ariqua_Alyn

? Readers? Choice Original Character Story (Original Character qualifies as any story which has an extensive assortment of original individuals, created by that author. Although canon characters are present, they are not chief or imperative in the story) : Trials of the Force Episode II: The Hand of Fate by excalibur2358 and Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

? Readers? Choice Humour Story : The Nostril of Palpatine by Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

? Readers? Choice Angst Story (Angst qualifies as any story that inflicts heavy amounts of severe and passionate emotions ? including poignant situations ? on the characters)

? Readers? Choice Canon Story (Canon qualifies as any story that stays true to the form George Lucas provided; in this circumstance, that is THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU)

? Readers? Choice Crossover Story (Crossover qualifies as any SW story that has been mixed with the characters and environment of another fandom) : Leaving by Ariqua_Alyn

? Readers? Choice Poem (Poem qualifies as composition in prose that describes the actions and settings of Star Wars, usually by using literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme)

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic (Song-Fic qualifies as a piece based around lyrics from a song)

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place before Episode I during the JA era ? does not have to feature Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi)

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes I through III)

? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place between Episodes III and IV)

? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes IV through VI)

? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place after Episode VI, but is not an NJO story)

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during the New Jedi Order) : Trials of the Force Episode III: Destiny's Knights by excalibur2358 and Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

? Readers? Choice ?Ancient History / Far Future? In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place outside the aforementioned timelines)

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Before the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed, which takes place before Episode I)

? Readers? Choice During the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episodes I through III, and b) Episodes IV through VI)

Prequel Trilogy:

Original Trilogy:

? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episode VI through to New Jedi Order, and b)

3. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    not done yet, still finding more

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon) Comes the Night by Vader_Incarnate

Just read the prologue and you?ll know why I nominated it.

? Readers? Choice Drama Story Stars in the Darkness by Arwyn_Whitesun

Very rich story with wonderful characters, and does a great job with the main characters as well. That?s what Arwyn does with story, she hits you with a great dramatic story about the Love Obi-Wan never gets to cherish and the son he never gets to raise.

? Readers? Choice Action Story Duel of Fates by Darth Tim

In a year full of tons of Anakin and Padme love stories, it was nice to see an action packed story worthy of the Star Wars title. And Tim delivers big time, it has to be one of the greatest action stories I have ever read, so detailed and vivid.

? Readers? Choice Romance Story

? Readers? Choice Original Character Story (Original Character qualifies as any story which has an extensive assortment of original individuals, created by that author. Although canon characters are present, they are not chief or imperative in the story)

? Readers? Choice Humour Story Some Things by Vader_Incarnate

What is funny? Well how about The Lord Vader doing the job of a middle schooler. That?s right, but it gets better because not only is he Babysitting, but its little six year old Mara Jade, the feisty red head that steals, and attempts to murder, Luke?s heart. But not only do we have the little tike making Vader want to fly his dearly Super Star Destroyer into a Giant moon (or space station) but she gets Drunk, nothing better than that. Oh well Vader_Incarnate did write it.

? Readers? Choice Angst Story (Angst qualifies as any story that inflicts heavy amounts of severe and passionate emotions ? including poignant situations ? on the characters)

? Readers? Choice Canon Story (Canon qualifies as any story that stays true to the form George Lucas provided; in this circumstance, that is THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU)

? Readers? Choice Crossover Story (Crossover qualifies as any SW story that has been mixed with the characters and environment of another fandom)

? Readers? Choice Poem (Poem qualifies as composition in prose that describes the actions and settings of Star Wars, usually by using literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme)

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic (Song-Fic qualifies as a piece based around lyrics from a song)

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place before Episode I during the JA era ? does not have to feature Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi)

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes I through III)

? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place between Episodes III and IV)

? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes IV through VI)

? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place after Episode VI, but is not an NJO story)

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during the New Jedi Order)

? Readers? Choice ?Anc

4. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon): Some Other Future's Past by Chaos Rose

? Readers? Choice Action Story: Creatures Wild, Creatures Tamed by JediShampoo

? Readers? Choice Romance Story: First Knight by Arwyn Whitesun

? Readers? Choice Original Character Story (Original Character qualifies as any story which has an extensive assortment of original individuals, created by that author. Although canon characters are present, they are not chief or imperative in the story)

? Readers? Choice Humour Story:

? Readers? Choice Angst Story (Angst qualifies as any story that inflicts heavy amounts of severe and passionate emotions - including poignant situations - on the characters): Devastation by Lady Moonbeam

? Readers? Choice Canon Story (Canon qualifies as any story that stays true to the form George Lucas provided; in this circumstance, that is THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU): A Long Handmaiden Fanfic by HandmaidenEirtae

? Readers? Choice Crossover Story (Crossover qualifies as any SW story that has been mixed with the characters and environment of another fandom)

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic (Song-Fic qualifies as a piece based around lyrics from a song): Cry - An A/A Songfic by Queen Sara

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place before Episode I during the JA era - does not have to feature Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi)

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes I through III): Let Fate Decide by Quietman77

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during the New Jedi Order)

? Readers? Choice ?Ancient History / Far Future? In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place outside the aforementioned timelines)

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Before the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed, which takes place before Episode I)

? Readers? Choice During the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories - a) Episodes I through III, and b) Episodes IV through VI)

Prequel Trilogy: A Familiar Presence by leia naberrie

Original Trilogy:

? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed St

5. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Will put up the links as soon as I get them all!

Emmi D.

? Readers? Choice AU Story

Negotiations with Destiny by Queengoddess

The Widow Skywalker by Meredith_B_Mallory

? Readers? Choice Action Story

The Dividing Factor by Niralle

? Readers? Choice Humour Story

Some Things by vader_incarnate

? Readers? Choice Angst Story

Comes the Night by vader_incarnate

? Readers? Choice Canon Story

Slipknot by AngelQueen

So Close, No Matter How Far by Devi

Year One of the Tis the Season vignettes by AngelQueen

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story

Crystal Tiara by Amidala_Skywalker

? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story

And the Children Shall Lead by Mcily Nochi

? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story

Lightswords of Fury by Jedi_Liz

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story

Darkness Shaped by J_K_DART

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

Year Two of the Tis the Season vignettes by AngelQueen

? Readers? Choice During the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episodes I through III, and b) Episodes IV through VI)

Prequel Trilogy:

Original Trilogy:

? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episode VI through to New Jedi Order, and b) Outside of the aforementioned timelines)

Post-ROTJ / NJO: Mirror Manifest by RebelMom

Ancient History / Far Future:

D. STORY LENGTH AND STYLE CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Vignette (any story that consists of only one scene)

Flower by Devi

? Readers? Choice Short Story / Novella (any multiple-scenes story that is under 100 pages in Word, font type Times New Roman, size 12)

? Readers? Choice Novel (any story over 100 pages in Word, font type Times New Roman, size 12)

? Readers? Choice Series (any story which consists of more than one separate section ? duology, trilogy, etc)

? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story (any round robin or collaboration written by two or more authors)

Bring on the Rain by myself, AngelQueen, J_K_DART, AanixDurray, and RebelMom.

I came up with the concept for the story but have yet to write for it.

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Leading Role

? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Leading Role

? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Supporting Role

? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Supporting Role

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Male Canon Character

Luke Skywalker in vader_incarnate's Comes the Night

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of Female Canon Character

Mara J

6. Lady_Moonbeam

Lady_Moonbeam Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2002
    Still working on filling this out completely... or at least marginally completely... :)

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon):

? Readers? Choice Drama Story:
    Along the Edges by Knight-Ander

Redemption of a Jedi by Cam Mulonus

You Don?t Bring Me Flowers Anymore by Amidala Skywalker.

Vader Monologues by BlindMan.

Through a Glass, Darkly by HaiGan.

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

Prequel Trilogy:

Original Trilogy:

? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episode VI through to New Jedi Ord

7. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000

Destinies Entwined By PadmeLeiaJaina

link is Destinies Entwined

Some Things Vader babysits a 6 year old Mara Jade. What else is there to say?

-Slipknot by AngelQueen

Heart of a Mother by Sache8

Darkness Shaped by JK_DART

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

Marxx Racess in Destinies Entwined

F. AUTHOR CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Newcomer (any user that has been posting their work on JC for no longer than five months. The cut-off date is May 1st, 2002)

alain_bioras

? Readers? Choice Author

AngelQueen

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope that is enough. :)

8. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Will get the links up soon.

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon) Duty: "Anakin, Don't Let Your Personal Feelings Get in the Way" by Sabe126

The Tie That Binds by Jade_Max

Shadow Thickening By Tinuviel_Jyana

I Need You By Jade_Max

The Vader Monolgues by BlindMan

Deceptions By DarthBreezy

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic (Song-Fic qualifies as a piece based around lyrics from a song)Death of a Jedi Master by Astroanna

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes I through III) Stars in the Darkness by Arwyn_Whitesun

Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place after Episode VI, but is not an NJO story)

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

Prequel Trilogy: First Knight By Ar

9. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    This idea is really a cool one! Glad to have the opportunity to put a vote in for my favorite works in the fanfiction realm.

READERS CHOICE DRAMA STORY: Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers & Sons by Mira_Terrik & Gr-Adm-Thrawn

READERS CHOICE ROMANCE STORY: Rebel Hearts Book 1:Interlude by Mira_Terrik

B. IN PROGRESS CATEGORIES:

READERS CHOICE NJO: Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers & Sons by Mira_Terrik & Gr-Adm-Thrawn

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES:

READERS CHOICE BEYOND THE SAGA COMPLETED STORY POST ROTJ/NJO:Devotion by Jedi-Princess-Solo

D. STORY LENGTH AND STYLE CATEGORIES:

READERS CHOICE MULTI-AUTHOR STORY: Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers & Sons by Mira_Terrik & Gr-Adm-Thrawn

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES:

READERS CHOICE MALE ORIGINAL CHARACTER IN LEADING ROLE:Marxx Racees in Destinies Entwined:Jaina's Journey by PadmeLeiaJaina

READERS CHOICE MALE IN SUPPORTING ROLE:Kyp Durron in Revelation by Jedi-Princess-Solo

READERS CHOICE INTERPRETATION OF A FEMALE CANNON CHARACTER:Jaina Solo Fel in Revelation by Jedi-Princess-Solo

F. AUTHOR CATEGORIES:

READERS CHOICE AUTHOR: Mira_Terrik

Chase

10. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Chosen One star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    Here's my nominations...

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon) Coming Home by JediGaladriel

? Readers? Choice Drama Story And the Children Shall Lead by Mcily_Nochi

? Readers? Choice Humour Story The Vader Monologues by BlindMan

? Readers? Choice Angst Story (Angst qualifies as any story that inflicts heavy amounts of severe and passionate emotions ? including poignant situations ? on the characters) Comes the Night by vader_incarnate

? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place between Episodes III and IV) Coming Home by JediGaladriel

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during the New Jedi Order) Comes the Night by vader_incarnate

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

Prequel Trilogy: At the Homestead by ami-padme

? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story (any round robin or collaboration written by two or more authors) Conflicts of Family by AngelQueen, Mcily_Nochi, Darth_Tim, starwarsfan1000, and PeterTutham27

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Male Canon Character Anakin Skywalker in Coming Home

? Readers? Choice Male Child (can be original / canon character, and in a leading / supporting role. Child must be under fifteen standard years old) Luke Naberrie in Coming Home

F. AUTHOR CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Newcomer (any user that has been posting their work on JC for no longer than five months. The cut-off date is May 1st, 2002) vader_incarnate

? Readers? Choice Author Darth_Silenous

That's all folks!

11. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Thank you, me. I'll send you my paragraphs by PM later (I'm terrible :p)

On a side note, thanks all for participating! Sorry to those who have received PMs from me in the last few days.

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon) ? ?Getting Over It? by val_solo

? Readers? Choice Drama Story ? ?All the Gifts I Have Been Given? By AngelQueen

? Readers? Choice Action Story ? ?Creatures Wild, Creatures Tamed? by JediShampoo.

? Readers? Choice Romance Story ? ?Still? by PeterTutham27

? Readers? Choice Original Character Story (Original Character qualifies as any story which has an extensive assortment of original individuals, created by that author. Although canon characters are present, they are not chief or imperative in the story) ? ?Castle Walls? by PeterTutham27

? Readers? Choice Humour Story ? ?Best Served Cold? by PeterTutham27

? Readers? Choice Angst Story (Angst qualifies as any story that inflicts heavy amounts of severe and passionate emotions ? including poignant situations ? on the characters) ? ?Soldier?s Dance? by Clarus

? Readers? Choice Canon Story (Canon qualifies as any story that stays true to the form George Lucas provided; in this circumstance, that is THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU) ? ?Another AOTC Scene? by KnightWriter

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic (Song-Fic qualifies as a piece based around lyrics from a song) ? ?I Would Have Loved You Anyway? by AngelQueen

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place before Episode I during the JA era ? does not have to feature Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi) ? ?The Long and Winding Road? by JediKnight-Obi-Wan

? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place after Episode VI, but is not an NJO story) ? ?Lightswords of Fury? by Jedi_Liz

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during the New Jedi Order) ? ?From Scratch? by Jade_Max

? Readers? Choice ?Ancient History / Far Future? In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place outside the aforementioned timelines) ? ?And Then There Was Light? by Jade_Skywalker

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

Prequel Trilogy: ?JazzyJedi?s AU Handmaiden Stories? by JazzyJedi

Original Trilogy: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?to

12. Obischick

Obischick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2001

And the Children Shall Lead by Mcily_Nochi

Hitchicker by Shezan

First Impressions by Melyanna

? Readers? Choice Original Character Story
    The Circle by Lisse

The Vader Monologes by Blindman

? Readers? Choice Canon Story
    A Long Handmaiden Fanfic by HandmaidenEirtae

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story
    The Young Flames by Knight-Ander

At Tea by Darth_Silenous

Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten by padawan lunetta

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice During the Saga Completed Story

? Readers? Choice Vignette
    Snow Star by Wilhemina

? Readers? Choice Novel
    The Circle by Lisse

? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story
    Bring On the Rain by Emilie Darklighter, RebelMom, AngelQueen, J_K_Dart and AanixDurray

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

Inni Doona of Along the Edges by Knight-Ander

? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Leading Role
    Helaine Trillium of Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten by padawan lunetta

? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Supporting Role
    Rory Mikam of Hitchhiker by Shezan

Jessa Calrissian of The Circle by Lisse

Owen Lars of Heart of a Mother by Saché8

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of Female Canon Character
    Beru Whitsun-Lars of Heart of a Mother by Saché8

? Readers? Choic

13. CorellianSon

CorellianSon Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2002
    Here's my two cents:

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon): Heart of a Mother by Sache8

? Readers? Choice Drama Story: Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Mira_Terrik and Gr-Adm-Thrawn

? Readers? Choice Action Story: Revalation by Jedi-Princess-Solo

? Readers? Choice Romance Story: Last Chance: Myn and Lara by Derisa Ollamhin

? Readers? Choice Humour Story:: The Scoundrel Chronicles: Birth of a Rebellion by Coota

? Readers? Choice Angst Story (Angst qualifies as any story that inflicts heavy amounts of severe and passionate emotions ? including poignant situations ? on the characters): Resistance by Jedi_Jaina_Durron

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes I through III): Heart of a Mother by Sache8

? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place between Episodes III and IV): And the Children Shall Lead by Mcily_Nochi

? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during Episodes IV through VI): The Mantrusian Affair by Tahi

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process of being completed, which takes place during the New Jedi Order): Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Mira_Terrik and Gr-Adm-Thrawn

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episode VI through to New Jedi Order, and b) Outside of the aforementioned timelines.): Devotion by Jedi-Princess-Solo

? Readers? Choice Vignette (any story that consists of only one scene): Jagged (A Jaina Solo Vignette) by Mira_Terrik

? Readers? Choice Short Story / Novella (any multiple-scenes story that is under 100 pages in Word, font type Times New Roman, size 12): Catching a Dream by Jedi_Anakin_Solo

? Readers? Choice Series (any story which consists of more than one separate section ? duology, trilogy, etc): Devotion Serenity Revelation by Jedi-Princess-Solo

Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story (any round robin or collaboration written by two or more authors): Rebel H

14. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Okay, this is a start, I'll come back later and fill in more catagories.

? Readers? Choice AU Story (AU qualifies as any story that differs from canon in major story points; in this circumstance, ONLY THE MOVIES, JEDI APPRENTICE, AND THE EU are regarded as canon)

? Readers? Choice Romance Story : The Second Time Around by val solo.
    URL: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=5897680&replies=80
    reasons for nominating: This is a wonderful story about a Ganner Rhysode and a OC character who is anything but a mary-sue. The characterization is wonderful, and the love story is so sweet, it really brings out a differnt side in Ganner. In this story Ganner is sent on a mission to escort a refugee ship. It crashs and he has to get the huge group of refugees to safty. One problem. He falls in love with and meets a young woman who used to be a nurse. But neither will admit to it. There are of course complications. Shes a widow---and pregnant. Heartwarming story

? Readers? Choice Humour Story : The Nostril of Papeltine by Grand_Admiral_Jaxx
    Really funny, but sorry, I can't seem to find it to get the url.

? Readers? Choice Angst Story: Destiny Joined by Sara_Kenobi
    URL: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7947478&replies=3
    reasons for nominating: Absolutly beatiful Jaina/Jag/Kyp post NJO story. Jaina is pregnant with with their (Jaina and Jag's) first child when Jag's ship crashs. In her heart break over Jags death Jaina turns to Kyp, who has loved her this whole time. But then Jag turns up alive and well,except for one thing. He has amnesia. And when Jaina has her child, it turns out to not be force sensitive.

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic: All That I've Been Living For By DantanaSkywalker.
    URL: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8692676
    Reasons for nominating: This story is one of the happiest, and saddest I have ever read (okay, so that doesn't make, sense, but its true) Its best described as bitter sweet. Jaina and Kyp have spent most their lives denying their feelings for eachother, and Jaina is currently in a relationship with Jag, when Kyp collapses. He is very sick and they find out he has brain cancer, and Jaina finnaly discovers her love for him and they get married, and have a short but heart achingly beautiful time together before he dies.

? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story (any story that is in the process o

15. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Here's my two cents worth:

A. GENRE CATEGORIES
    *Readers' Choice AU Story: Under a Dark Sky by Raissa

*Readers' Choice Drama Story: Revelations By Jedi-Princess-Solo

*Readers' Choice Romance Story: Rebel Hearts Trilogy: Book 1: Interlude by Mira_Terrik

B. IN-PROGRESS CATEGORIES
    *Readers' Choice NJO In-Progress Story: Rebel Hearts: Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Mira-Terrik and Gr-Adm-Thrawn

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES
    *Readers' Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story: Devotion by Jedi-Princess-Solo

*Readers' Choice Vignette: To Stand Alone by jewels

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES
    *Readers' Choice Female Original Character in Supporting Role: Reina Fel in Rebel Hearts: Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Mira-Terrik and Gr-Adm-Thrawn

*Readers' Choice Female Child: Padme Fel in Revelations By Jedi-Princess-Solo

F. AUTHOR CATEGORIES
    *Readers' Choice Newcomer: Jedida

G. OTHER CATEGORIES
    *Readers' Choice Accurate Characterisation Story: Rebel Hearts: Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Mira-Terrik and Gr-Adm-Thrawn

*Readers' Choice Most Imaginative Story: As Long as You Both Shall Live by Jedi_Anakin_Solo

16. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    I'd like to nominate a story for a few categories...

but i have been informed you cannot vote for yourself, so therefore, i will not cast a vote in any of these categories.

? Readers? Choice Most Underrated Story (any story of any classification that hosts a small readership of no more than seven readers)

A Hero's Beckoning II: From Within by Anakin_Solo02

? Readers? Choice Newcomer (any user that has been posting their work on JC for no longer than five months. The cut-off date is May 1st, 2002)

Anakin_Solo02

A Hero's Beckoning II: From Within by Anakin_Solo02

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Kiaora,
    I don't have as much time as I would like to peruse the boards, but these are my selections from what I have read.

A Hero's Love by Jedi_Alman

I like this story because JA manages to maintain a complicated plotline, and at the same time he keeps the pace going. He intersperses action with romance and gentle humour, and stays true to the characters.

Followers of the Force by CeeWulf

CeeWulf juggles his different sets of characters competently and keeps his readers on their toes. He has a fine sense of timing, and represents the various family relationships realistically.

The Scoundrel Chronicles by Coota

Coota obviously understands his characters well, as their quickfire repartee is totally believable. He avoids the trap of going for cheap laughs, but rather lets the characters' naturally goofy traits make the humour. A very entertaining story.

? Readers? Choice Crossover Story

Angel's Plight by Jedi of Twilight

This is a highly original story. Twilight has even invented her own language. She has a very individual style, which I personally find entertaining. The story itself is action-packed, and she keeps her readers in suspense as to what will happen next.

? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story - Post-ROTJ / NJO:

Out of Many, One by Lonewolf

This is a very satisfying, feel-good story with plenty of action, but one that shows the strength of the bond between Anakin and Tahiri.

? Readers? Choice Novel (any story over 100 pages in Word, font type Times New Roman, size 12)

A Hero's Love by Jedi_Alman

? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story (any round robin or collaboration written by two or more authors)

Rebel High by Tahiri and Amidala22

This was an original idea, and has some highly amusing and inventive scenes. The ones concerning Vader are especially well-written.

Coota for his interpretation of Han in The Scoundrel Chronicles

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Female Canon Character

Jedi_Knight Satine for her interpretation of Tahiri in The Chosen One

? Readers? Choice Male Child (can be original / canon character, and in a leading / supporting role. Child must be under fifteen standard years old)

CeeWulf for his interpretation of Ben in Followers of the Force by CeeWulf

G. OTHER CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Most Imaginative Story (any story of any classification that manages to stretch the limits of imagination and create new ideas)

The Chosen One by Jedi_Knight Satine and Leah-Beth

The concept behind the story - Tahiri's pregnancy through a miraculous Force process - is great. It's a good ploy to allow us sentimental romantics to achieve our hope that Tahiri wasn't left completely alone when Anakin died.

? Readers? Choice Newcomer

Moff_D for his contributions in The Death Star Disco Lounge

Moff's posts are well-written and full of zany humour and great word-play. I've learned not to drink tea while I'm reading his additions.

Haere Ra
    Tahi

18. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    I have finally got my nominations! here they are! :D

Into the Unknown by Melyanna

Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Gr-Adm-Thrawn and Mira_Terrik

Lifeline by Eldritch009

Talk To Me Baby! By Drama_Princess87

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES
    ? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story
    Post-ROTJ / NJO:
    Discovering Fate: Reunion by Jedida

? Readers? Choice Series
    Devotion
    Serenity
    Revelation
    By Jedi-Princess-Solo

Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Gr-Adm-Thrawn and Mira_Terrik

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES
    Baron Soontir Fel Rebel Hearts Book 2: Fathers and Sons by Gr-Adm-Thrawn and Mira_Terrik

F. AUTHOR CATEGORIES
    ? Readers? Choice Author
    Melyanna

19. Sebby_the_Snowdug

Sebby_the_Snowdug Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    Um, if I'm not mistaken, we're not allowed to nominate our own stories...

20. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    I sent Anakin_Solo02 a PM about it. I don't know if he's gotten it yet though.

21. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Ok, my computer was down for awhile and no, I haven't had a chance to write up summaries as to why I'm nominating certain stories...

However, I will be posting my nominations and AM, I'll PM the notes to you later... if my PM thing wants to load/work.

+++++++++++

? Readers? Choice AU Story ?
    ? Readers? Choice Drama Story - sabrelight?s Knight of Darkness
    ? Readers? Choice Action Story ? Jedi_Anakin_Solo?s As Long As You Both Shall Live
    ? Readers? Choice Romance Story ? DantanaSkywalker?s Not Of This Fold
    ? Readers? Choice Original Character Story ? Robiwankenobi?s The Shroud Of the Darkside
    ? Readers? Choice Humour Story ? Daughter_of_YubYub?s Not The World?s Greatest Babysitters
    ? Readers? Choice Angst Story ? Trickster_Jaina_Fel?s Die Another Day
    ? Readers? Choice Canon Story ? geo3?s Children of Circumstance
    ? Readers? Choice Crossover Story -
    ? Readers? Choice Poem -
    ? Readers? Choice Song-Fic -

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story -
    ? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story ? Satoshi?s Love Is The Answer
    ? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story -
    ? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story ?
    ? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story -
    ? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story ?
    ? Readers? Choice ?Ancient History / Far Future? In-Progress Story ? Robiwankenobi?s The Shroud Of the Darkside

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES
    ? Readers? Choice Before the Saga Completed Story -
    ? Readers? Choice During the Saga Completed Story -
    Prequel Trilogy:
    Original Trilogy:
    ? Readers? Choice Beyond the Saga Completed Story (any story that has been completed and takes place during the two subcategories ? a) Episode VI through to New Jedi Order, and b) Outside of the aforementioned timelines)
    Post-ROTJ / NJO:

? Readers? Choice Vignette ? AmidalaSkywalker?s You Don?t Bring Me Flowers Anymore
    ? Readers? Choice Short Story / Novella ? BlindMan?s Piggy and Slim
    ? Readers? Choice Novel -
    ? Readers? Choice Series -
    ? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story -

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Leading Role ?Jared Skywalker in Robiwankenobi?s The Shroud Of the Darkside
    ? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Leading Role - Adrienne Satine Eurethe from jainasolo?s Lady of the Knights
    ? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Supporting Role -
    ? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Supporting Role ? Treseal in Lonewolf?s Coming Fury
    ? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Male Canon Character ? Jacen Solo in _Tenel_Ka_?s Glycerine
    ? Readers? Choice Interpretation of Female Canon Character - Tahiri in Jedi_Anakin_Solo?s As Long As You Both Shall Live
    ? Readers? Choice Male Child -
    ? Readers? Choice Female Child ? Balé in geo3?s [link=http://boards.thefor

22. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    whoops, double post...sorry Am!
    (it was late...must've pushed "post" once instead of "preview.")

23. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    ? Readers? Choice AU Story Worthy of Another Chance ewen

? Readers? Choice Drama Story Nothing Left to Lose ewen

? Readers? Choice Action Story Forsaken and Begotten Arldetta

? Readers? Choice Original Character Story Ohana Miana Kenobi

? Readers? Choice Humour Story A Healer's Record of Obi-Wan Neon Star

? Readers? Choice Angst Story From the Ashes Grow the Roses Knight_MysAri

? Readers? Choice Canon Story Soulbond Book 3 Somewhere Out There Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

? Readers? Choice Crossover Story

? Readers? Choice Poem

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story Nothing Left to Lose ewen

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story The Path of Loneliness Padawan_Travina

? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story

? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story

? Readers? Choice ?Ancient History / Far Future? In-Progress Story

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Before the Saga Completed Story Lost in the Darkness Felicia_Zezili

Prequel Trilogy: Bound By Fate ZaraValinor

Original Trilogy:

Post-ROTJ / NJO:

? Readers? Choice Vignette Reversal of Roles Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

? Readers? Choice Short Story / Novella From the Ashes Grow the Roses Knight_MysAri

? Readers? Choice Novel Bound By Fate ZaraValinor

? Readers? Choice Series Soulbond Series Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Leading Role Delbe in Nothing Left to Lose ewen
    (Hey he may be a villain but he's a good villain ;) )

? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Leading Role Leikele in Ohanaby Miana Kenobi

? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Supporting Role Tuuvu in Forsaken and Begotten by Arldetta

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Male Canon Character Qui-Gon Jinn in Bound By Fate ZaraValinor]

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of Female Canon Character Tahl in [link=http://boards.th

24. Padawan_Laurianna

Padawan_Laurianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    Oh Force, this is going to take a while...

? Readers? Choice AU Story: Bound By Fate by ZaraValinor
    ? Readers? Choice Drama Story: My Lips Are Sealed by Lady Moonbeam
    ? Readers? Choice Action Story: Denny?s Into the Storm
    ? Readers? Choice Romance Story: A Jedi?s Heart by Arwyn_Whitesun
    ? Readers? Choice Original Character Story: Knight-Ander?s the Young Flames
    ? Readers? Choice Humour Story: IamZam?s Excerpts from the Diary of Obi-Wan Kenobi
    ? Readers? Choice Angst Story: My Lips Are Sealed by Lady Moonbeam
    ? Readers? Choice Canon Story: A Long Handmaiden FanFic by Handmaiden_Eirtae
    ? Readers? Choice Crossover Story: Through a Glass, Darkly by Hai Gan
    ? Readers? Choice Poem: --
    ? Readers? Choice Song-Fic: --

? Readers? Choice ?Jedi Apprentice? Period In-Progress Story: Through the Eyes of a Handmaiden, Part III: Saché?s Story by Obischick
    ? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story:
    ? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story:
    ? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story:
    ? Readers? Choice Post-ROTJ In-Progress Story:
    ? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story: --
    ? Readers? Choice ?Ancient History / Far Future? In-Progress Story: --

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES
    ? Readers? Choice Before the Saga Completed Story: Through the Eyes of a Handmaiden, Part I: Rabé's Story by Obischick Can this go here? It takes place before and during TPM.
    Prequel Trilogy: Knight-Ander?s Along the Edges(it is a post Episode III story)
    Original Trilogy:
    Post-ROTJ / NJO: --
    Ancient History / Far Future: --

? Readers? Choice Vignette: the Report by Knight-Ander
    ? Readers? Choice: Short Story / Novella:
    ? Readers? Choice Novel: Into the Storm by Denny
    ? Readers? Choice Series: Denny?s Sabé series: A Heroine's Heart, Into the Storm (in progress), and OBI-WAN & SABÉ story AU(currently under revision and being retitled as Fading)
    ? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story: --

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES
    ? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Leading Role: Inni Doona/Sau Doolane (same character) in Knight-Ander?s The Doona Double Duology
    ? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Leading Role: Mia in Sabe126?s Duty
    ? Readers? Choice Male Original Character in Supporting Role: --
    ? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Supporting Role: Orchalla in the Young Flames by Knight-Ander

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Ma

25. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    A. GENRE CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice AU Story ? From the Sun?s Rising By Qwi_Xux

? Readers? Choice Romance Story ? Interlude By Mira_Terrik

? Readers? Choice Angst Story -
    Poisoned Heart By Cindé of Naboo

? Readers? Choice Humour Story ? Catch By Tahiri

? Readers? Choice Crossover Story ? Ripples in the Force By SpacedoutAnna

? Readers? Choice Song-Fic ? Walk a Thousand Miles By Qwi_Xux

? Readers? Choice Prequel Trilogy In-Progress Story ? The Beginning and the End By Jedi-ES

? Readers? Choice Inter-Trilogies In-Progress Story ? At Tea By Darth_Silenous

? Readers? Choice Original Trilogy In-Progress Story - On the Wings of Serenity By Darth_Silenous & Darth_Fruitcake

? Readers? Choice NJO In-Progress Story ? Fathers and Sons By Mira_Terrik & Gr-Adm-Thrawn

C. COMPLETED CATEGORIES

Prequel Trilogy: Poisoned Heart By Cindé of Naboo

Post-ROTJ / NJO: Devotion By Jedi-Princess-Solo

? Readers? Choice Vignette ? You Don?t Bring Me Flowers Anymore By Amidala_Skywalker

? Readers? Choice Short Story / Novella ? Mirror Manifest By RebelMom (This link goes to the archived version, I was having difficulty finding the reposted thread on the boards)

? Readers? Choice Novel ? The Interceptors By Darth Silenous

? Readers? Choice Series ? Anakin/Tahiri Trilogy by Qwi_Xux
    The Path Less Trodden
    When Comes the Dawn
    A Light in the Darkness

? Readers? Choice Multi-Author Story - Fathers and Sons By Mira_Terrik & Gr-Adm-Thrawn

E. CHARACTER CATEGORIES

? Readers? Choice Female Original Character in Supporting Role - Cassa Solo in A Light in the Darkness By Qwi_Xux

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of a Male Canon Character ? Baron Soontir Fel in Fathers and Sons By Mira_Terrik & Gr-Adm-Thrawn

? Readers? Choice Interpretation of Female Canon Character ? Padme Amidala Skywalker in Stronger Than I Am By Lady_Tahiri

? Readers? Choice Male Child ? Luke in And the Children Shall Lead By Mcily_Nochi

? Readers? Choice Female

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.