main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The WNU Interview Thread!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Khalia Octa, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    No quiero venderte Deathsticks

2. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    How did you articulate and type your answers so fast?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi there @Prime Jedi.

What part(s)/boards on the JCF do you frequent the most?

Have you ever done role playing for SW?

Do you or have you delved into writing fanfictions?

SW Legends, how familiar are you with it, and how does it compare with the new stuff, as to story arc?

Did you feel there was a plausibility gap between ROTJ & TFA, as to where the galaxy at large and the characters had ended up? :eek:

Prime Jedi and Khalia Octa like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite thing to do on the JCF? @Prime Jedi

Khalia Octa likes this.
  5. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    @Prime Jedi

Oui, mais la vraie question est ... Et voudriez-vous acheter des bâtons de la mort? :cool:
    Is the PJ-Yoda truly all wise, or is it just all an illusion?
    What are your hobbies?
    Do you have a favorite color?
    Were you scared of anything when you were younger that seems funny now?

JKF - I think your question has already been asked :p

6. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018

Because I am all knowing, and all powerful! Or I'm just bored and think of good answers relatively quickly I guess. :p

Hello! I definitely frequent RYL in the PT forum the most. It's pretty much where you can go to talk about random topics and have fun (or random conversations.

I've actually never tried it before! It sounds like something that would interest me, so I could definitely try it at some point.

I've only wrote one chapter for one fanfiction, but sadly never continued due to time and stress problems. It was pretty much a what if story about if Qui-Gon had survived TPM, and I had the entire story planned out in my head, and it actually turned out being VERY different from the canon timeline. I would definitely continue it if given the opportunity, but it would be difficult to make enough time for it as of right now.

I've never been able to read any books or stuff like that from Legends due to money problems, but I've read quite a lot about what happens and stuff, especially back in 2012-2015 when I first found out about Legends and was crazy about it. I mostly know about like the KOTOR-Old Republic stuff, the Yuuzahn Vong, Dark Empire, some of the stuff regarding Abeloth, and a little bit about the stuff regarding Darth Krayt and that era.

I feel like a lot of that didn't really make sense. It was odd to me that the New Republic demilitarized, which was the exact mistake the Republic made in the PT and if it wasn't for the Clone Army, would have been defeated by the CIS. It's still a bit of a stretch, but I could see Han going back to smuggling after Kylo's turn, but imo Luke was utterly terrible. He does the exact opposite of what saved the galaxy in ROTJ, and then walked away from everything while a dark side user was on the loose, which I think is completely the opposite of what Luke Skywalker represents. I also don't see why Leia wasn't a senator anymore. Sure, her father was Vader, but she lead the Rebellion to save the galaxy! It would be like if the son of Hitler became a general and helped defeat the Axis powers during World War II, but then was punished for simply who his father was.

It would have to be going on RYL and in the Convos and just talking to other members.

Ummm, oui, oui je le ferais. :p

How DARE you question my infinite wisdom, you mere mortal! I know EVERYTHING.

:p

My main hobbies are marching band/music, sleeping, going on the JCF, and looking at memes. Yeah, I'm a pretty boring person. Marching band/music definitely though, I could do that for hours at a time.

It really depends on my mood, but right now, I guess it would be lightsaber blue, if that's even considered a certain color.

Definitely Darth Sidious. I used to get physically ill at just seeing him, and I actually fell down the stairs one time from running away so fast. The weird thing is, I was like 5-6, so I knew that Palpatine was Sidious, but non ugly Palpatine didn't scare me at all. Yoda's puppet used to scare me quite a bit too. CGI Yoda I had zero problems with, but TPM, ESB, or ROTJ Yoda used to scare me quite a bit, though not quite to the extent of Palpatine. To be fair, Yoda's puppet in TPM hurts to look at, even now. :p

7. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    @Prime Jedi - you have great answers ;)

What's your opinion on Solo?

Where would you like to travel to?

Best meal you've ever had?

What do you want to see in upcoming Star Wars movies, whether it's BBY or ABY?

8. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Thanks!:D

I still haven't been able to watch Solo, because I haven't been able to buy it yet and I wasn't able to watch it in the cinema. I know everything that happens, I thought that Maul cameo was amazing, it sounds like the movie would be pretty fun overall, but there are things that sound like they would be downsides. L3-37 sounds godawful, I've heard that the only character that really stands out in any way is Lando, and Dryden sounds quite bland. So, based off of what I've heard, i would say it sounds meh, though my opinion will probably change once I watch it.

I have SO many places I want to travel to! If I had to order them by priority, I would say Japan/China-New York City-France/UK-California. Japan or China is a must sometime in my life, I used to live in California so I guess just for nostalgia (I could go back to where Endor was filmed! [face_dancing]), I'm probably going to New York City in about 3 weeks because of my older brother's wedding, and I've always wanted to go to France and the UK.

Hmmmmmm, I would probably say the time that my parents made a MASSIVE amount of Crayfish (or thats what they're called in Arkansas), Shrimp, and Steak. Or, the time that I went to a massive family/friend gathering (I mean like, 50 people there) before I went on a cruise ship to Mexico (the day before the cruise) and there was an insane amount of Shrimp, Crayfish, and Crab. The crab especially was amazing.

(Breathes in) KENOBI: A STAR WARS STORY

Seriously though, that's like vital for the future of Star Wars for me, like the fans NEED Kenobi. :p Honestly, I want the First Order-Resistance era to be left alone after Episode IX, and the OT era is way too overused, so I would definitely want movies from ROTS and before. The best ideas I have for now are movies perhaps about Qui-Gon or Dooku, or even possibly a Palpatine movie, about him being trained by Plagueis and then betraying him, killing him, and starting his master plan, going into TPM.

9. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    As I am going away for ten days, I won't be able to access the JCF as frequently as I normally do. This means the Interview thread will slow down a bit, with @Prime Jedi's interview continuing on until I return. You'll still be able to ask (and answer) questions, we just won't move onto the next interviewee until I get back ;)

----

What's your favourite season?

Best chocolate flavour?

Ideal pizza toppings?

What other fandoms do you enjoy?

10. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Winter 100%! Spring and Summer are terrible, summer's way too hot, and Spring brings permanent allergies. Autumn is great, especially because of Halloween and Thanksgiving, but cold weather is better than mild weather. Winter is definitely the best, because the freezing cold weather, snow, all the Christmas specials and movies on TV, winter being the reason why the Star Wars Holiday Special exists ( :p) and, most importantly, CHRISTMAS, and everything to do with it. The lights, the trees, the day itself, it's always the best day of the year. All of my Christmases have been amazing, except for the one last year.

I actually don't eat much chocolate, but, I would probably say milk chocolate. Dark Chocolate just tastes weird most of the time, and white chocolate is great, but it doesn't taste quite as good as milk chocolate. There might be other chocolate flavors, but these are the only ones I know of. :p

I'm a simple PJ ( :p), all I want on any pizza is pepperoni and mushrooms. Mushrooms really enhance the taste of pizza, and pepperoni is pretty good too, but almost every other topping ruins the pizza imo. Oh, and all pizzas should have like a restraining order filed against all pineapples. :p

Not many, actually. I'm not really a part of the Pokemon random anymore, my interest in it kinda died out because of Sun and Moon, they were the only Pokemon games that I couldn't finish (and the only ones that I wasn't addicted to). I'm a part of the Dragon Ball fandom, and I go on the Kanzenshuu forums because of it, but honestly, at least like half of them are super serious, and, for the most part, unnecessarily rude. So, I guess Star Wars is the only fandom I really enjoy. Wow, I really am a boring person. :(:p

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  11. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    @Prime Jedi

So, I've got some questions for you PJ! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Do you like coffee?
    Which SW character is the most important to you?
    What is your favorite SW Meme?
    Would you rather get to be (in a movie) A stormtrooper, or an alien voice over?
    What are your top five favorite emojis
    What is the saddest SW moment?
    Which planet would you live on?
    Do you watch the Star Wars Show?
    Are you "named" after the Prime Jedi in the stone mosaic in TLJ?

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! @teamhansolo just supplied a deluge! =D= [face_party] [face_mischief]

~~~!!

@Prime Jedi

What is your dream car?

What is your favorite breakfast food?

Do you like roller coasters?

Do you wait until your tech devices break or do you upgrade often?

What occupation in SW would you be: pilot, archivist, for example?

Favorite TV cartoon as a kid?

Favorite munchies while watching a movie/TV?

13. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018

Yes, coffee is amazing! It also cures headaches for me better than most medication, though after a few straight weeks of drinking coffee in a row, I can kinda get tired of it for a few days.

This is a toss up between Luke and Obi-Wan, but I would probably say Obi-Wan. Not only is he like the 2nd or 3rd most important character in the Star Wars galaxy, he's also probably the most important fictional character, ever since I was about 6. Even at 6, I was pretty much like, "Woah, this guy's life sucks, but he still acts funny and still does cool stuff!" ( :p) But even now, I can admire his character for being courageous, snarky, and willing to put everything on the line for the sake of the galaxy, even in defeat, and probably depression (man, ROTS was a sad movie :p).

My mind changes on this a lot, but probably the "What about the Droid attack on the Wookies?" meme. You can easily ask it as if it's a genuine question, and can easily make people confused. :p

Stormtrooper 100%! I'm not good with voices, so I would probably do a terrible alien voice over, but walking and blasting at the heroes and missing every shot? I could definitely do that.

1. :yoda:-it is a signal of PJ Wisdom. 2. :emperor:-who knew they could fit the entire galactic Senate into one emoji? 3.:deathstar:-big space ball go pew pew. 4.:obiwan:-he has the HIGH GROUND. I guess you could say, I look UP to him (I swear I'm not @christophero30 in disguise :p). 5. :clone:-order 66.

I would have to say Anakin getting struck down by the Obi-Wan and being set on fire. We see out protagonist, who we've followed for 3 films, truly fall into darkness, as well as almost die, while our secondary protagonist has to watch their best friend (seemingly) die. This also came right after Order 66, and Yoda's defeat.

Gotta be Tatooine. I love Coruscant, but I will always want to live in the middle of nowhere, and while I hate hot weather, Tatooine (Owen and Beru's homestead especially) has a very at home feel, which I love.

Nope, I never have. I've heard that a lot of people do, but I've never really tried to watch it, though I might at some point.

Yep! I had known about the name a few months prior to TLJ (thanks to the channel called Star Wars Theory), and it had always interested me, and it was cool to see that little stone mosaic in the movie.

Probably the Dodge Challenger, which is what my parents have. It seems like an amazing car to have, and isn't ridiculously expensive like something like a Ferrari.

Cereal, preferably Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Eggs and bacon are amazing to have on a semi rare occasion, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch is so good that it's always something to look forward to in the morning (when we're able to buy it).

I love rollercoasters! I remember being sad all the time when I was younger, because I've always been really short, so I couldn't ride any rollercoasters. On the rare occasion that I go to like an amusement park, that's usually like the highlight of the year because rollercoasters are AMAZING.

I always wait until mine break, because I don't have the money to upgrade often, and I couldn't want to "waste" money on upgrading electronics when I have functioning electronics already.

If anything involving the force doesn't work, I would probably be a smuggler or something. What's more fun than running around, doing dumb things, and getting money? :p Plus, being a bounty hunter is too harsh, though trying to kill threats to the Republic/Rebellion would be great.

I would say it's a tie between SpongeBob SquarePants and TCW. I watched SpongeBob since around 3 up until like a year ago (childish, know :p), and I had watched a couple TCW episodes around 2010 (I think involving Pre Vizsla in Season 2), but I had forgotten about it up until around 2012-2014, with Maul's revival.

Definitely potato chips! They're like the perfect snack, are small, and they don't take preparation like microwaveable popcorn.

14. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    My. Exact. Same. Answer.!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Really? That's so cool! :eek:

16. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    If his favorite cartoon is SpongeBob then he is definitely not me. :p

17. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Well, it asked from when you were younger, so I chose that, I haven't watched SpongeBob in like over a year (still childish tho :p) My favorite cartoon for right now would be TCW or Clone Wars microseries. Come to think of it, I don't really watch TV anymore, those are about the only things I've watched lately.

18. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    What's your favorite dinosaur?

19. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Triceratops. They go rawr like other dinosaurs but walk like dogs and have spiky backs. :p

20. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    @Prime Jedi

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

21. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Is it a story the Jedi would tell you?

Jedi Knight Fett and Khalia Octa like this.
  22. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    where are you

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I cannot believe you call yourself a SW Fan :eek:

Hopefully watching SOLO! :p

Do you feel bad you've not seen SOLO? (Cause you should :p ) [face_mischief][face_tee_hee]

24. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    I don't remember, I haven't been studying in my "Not A Story The Jedi Would Tell You. It's A Sith Legend" class. :p

Obi-Wan: Oh, I don't think so."

:p

Idk, my GPS malfunctioned.

Yeah, I haven't been able to watch Solo for unavoidable reasons. :_|:p

Yeah, I feel so bad I cry myself to sleep every night, while watching videos of the reactions of people who watched it on opening day. :p

Maybe I'll be able to watch it some day (probably when I'm 80 :p)

25. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    What's your favorite arc from The Clone Wars?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.