main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The WNU Interview Thread!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Khalia Octa, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    *mentally pictures two Sith driving Camrys*

:p

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Real evil looking cars huh?
    [​IMG]

3. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Laugh it up fuzzballs.

It just so happens I bought the car used from my now deceased grandfather.

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Arh, he was a mighty Sith Lord? ;)

teases

Sarge likes this.
  5. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Just like your mother.

teases

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  6. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Blue_Aether and Dagobahsystem like this.
  7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

Yeah, she's pretty scary, mechanical knees, mechanical hips...........she's practically Darth Vader as it is! :p

8. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Thanks for hosting and for asking questions Khalia Octa.

And thank you for all the questions everyone. I've not done something like this before and it was pretty fun for the most part. Much appreciated for your time.

Be well and stay safe out there y'all.
    Peace and love.
    Dags

9. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    Thank you Dags for being interviewed! If you're interested in being interviewed just PM me ;)
    Next up we have @Blue_Aether =D=

What inspired your username?

What's your favourite SW era?

How would you describe yourself in three words?

Once Blue has answered these questions the floor is open to any other questions.

10. Blue_Aether

Blue_Aether Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2019
    Well this is late, but I'm here so that's good.

Hmmm, for the first question, on the origins and inspiration for my username. So first we have the Blue part, and that was mainly because blue is my favorite colour and my one friend, a ryler, was like "we have nicknames here" and so I was like I should probably make my name nicknamable (that's not a word but let's ignore that :p) and decided to make it colour themed. So I also wanted to make my name mythology related, so that's where the Aether part comes in. That part is a reference to both Aether, the god of the upper sky region in Greek Mythology and the aether found in Thor: The Dark World. Moreso probably to Thor 2, because I do love that movie. Ironically, the aether in Thor is actually red though. But yes together that would be Blue Aether.

I just realized I use so a lot :p

Well, on to the second question, I think my favorite era would probably be the prequels. Like it hurts my heart. And it's so detailed, not that the others aren't, but I like this one better.

For the third question, three words used to describe me would be: momfriend, booklover and probably funny? :p

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  11. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    What's the coolest word you could create right now?

Who would you like to make laugh?

Something you learned about Greek mythology or culture that surprised you?

12. Blue_Aether

Oct 1, 2019
    hmmmmm, the coolest word I would create? As in like mash together and give a whole new definition? I'm not entirely sure. My brain keeps on saying celestial when I think of words but that wouldn't be an answer since its already a word. I gotta do some brainstroming here. There's probably going to be a k involved somewhere, and a s and an a. I shall think upon this.

Hmmmmm, who would I like to make laugh? I don't believe there's anyone is particular, but maybe my one teacher that I look up to? That would be great.

For the third question, I'd say maybe how fickle the Greeks were at times, more specifically the Athenians, because like when one thinks of Greece they probably harken back to philosophy and art and music, but the you see the Athenians who go and ostracize like half of their politicians or ostracize them and then ten years later unostracize them because they were at war or something, like the one military guy Cimon. Also how much conflict was between the cities there was.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  13. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    I can understand why your mind always goes to the word "celestial". I also like the girl name "Celeste". According to Google, the French put an accent over the first e. CĂ©leste. Isn't that pretty and cool. Pretty cool.

Anyway, maybe you already created your own special word with "brainstroming".

Could you describe this teacher you admire? What traits does she/he possess that you wish you had?

The Athenians almost sound like high school students. Today Susan is my best friend, but I learned she said something behind my back and now I have to say something to hurt her feelings. But we'll be back on top in June.

14. Blue_Aether

Oct 1, 2019
    ahh yeah, she's my english teacher and I really enjoy her class. She's very chill and understanding and the class in gerneral is a very enjoyable one. I don't think there are any particular traits that she posesses that I wish I had, hmmm maybe being a good teacher? One thing I do admire is that she majored in history and is now english teacher, which I think is pretty cool because those are my top picks for majoring in in college. So it's like yes, I can do that too. I just really enjoy her class. It's probably becuse last year my english teacher was kinda bad and this year it's like such a relief to have a good teacher.

15. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    @Blue_Aether

What aspects of the Prequels stand out to you and why?

What is your favourite book series?

Blue_Aether, Ava G. and s_heffley like this.
  16. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    I thought I was after Dags but I guess not :p

What is your favorite number and why?

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Have you got a license?

If so what do you drive?

What day of the week is your favorite?

18. Blue_Aether

Oct 1, 2019
    hmm, i think one of the main aspects of why the prequels stand out the most if probably the characters and the whole vibe of the trilogy, also the prominence of the Jedi Order in it. Like I love all of them so much. I was actually not the biggest Star Wars fan before joining the forums and like that's changed and so the Prequels and that whole time period and characters are what I guess got me back into Star Wars? Anyway, that era actually broke my heart because so much changed and so much was like destroyed near the end and like that hurt. Also as I said before mentioning the Jedi Order, I like how its like everywhere and yeah I think that's cool.

What is my favorite book series? I think it would either be The Lord of the Rings or the Stormlight Archive. The Lotr was like my first fandom and I'm like emotionally attached to that series. Like my heart and I love Tolkien. For the Stormlight Archive, that's like a fairly new series that I've read and I actually just finished it yesterday, but I absolutely love the writing style and the plot and aghhhh its so good, and like its not even done yet. but yes, those would probably be my two favorite book series. :p
    Before starting this question, I'd like to say that I'm a bit partial to odd numbers. I do appreciate some aspects of even numbers such as symmetry because that is very important but I do prefer odd numbers. But to answer your question, my favorite number would either be 7 or 137. 5 is up there because it is just a very good number, but something prevents me from giving it the favorite number title. :p

19. Blue_Aether

Oct 1, 2019
    Ahhhh I don't have my license yet, or my permit. I've basically just been procrastinating this whole thing. My brother is like disappointed in me because quarantine would be the perfect time to practice driving, with less people around and lower gas prices, something like that.:p

Hmmm I might have to say that Friday is my favorite day of the week. Originally it was Wednesday, back when people actually went to school and quarantine was not a thing. :p

Khalia Octa and s_heffley like this.
  20. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    @Blue_Aether

What other fandoms are you interested in?

How do you relax?

Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you like to meet and why?

Blue_Aether likes this.
  21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Do you like Cashews?

What other kinds of nuts to you like?

Did you know Nuts are legumes??

Do you think I'm nuts? :p

Khalia Octa and Blue_Aether like this.
  22. Blue_Aether

Oct 1, 2019
    Hmmmm, so Star Wars of course, Tolkien in general, the Cosmere, Avatar the Last Airbender, Batman, but more specifically Red Robin cause he's the best, Marvel, and Boku no Hero Academia. There is a bunch more, but I'm more I guess attached to the ones above more.

I think my main way to relax is go read or listen to music, probably leaning more to reading though. Also going outside sometimes and taking a walk or sitting down. Taking walks is actually the best. Also I love reading outside, it is like the perfect mix, especially when it is warm outside. That's why I'm really happy that its getting warmer outside. I think those are probably the main ways I relax?

nobody:
    me: goes and looks up celebrities because at the time I have most needed to remember
    them, they have been forgotten. :p

hmmm, I'm not sure because there is no particular celebrity that I truly wish to meet. I prefer to view them from a distance, oof that sounds like stalking but it's basically because I'm shy. but if I must answer, maybe Audrey Hepburn, because I think she is pretty cool. Or Tom Hiddleston because he is an excellent actor and he's Loki and I love Loki. ooh also i guess not really a celebrity, but I would love to meet J.R.R Tolkien, cause I love his works :p

23. Blue_Aether

Oct 1, 2019
    Cashews are acceptable, they are a little strange in taste but acceptable.

I actually love pistachios and peanuts, preferably salted

I did not know that. f a c t s

I mean maybe? Perhaps. The verdict is still unsure on whether to judge you as nuts or not. Tis a very serious process. :p

s_heffley, Khalia Octa, Sarge and 2 others like this.
  24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You underestimate me!! ;)

Blue_Aether likes this.
  25. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    @Blue_Aether

What would be your ideal holiday?

What's your dream job?

What did you think of TROS?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    Blue_Aether and Ananta Chetan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.