main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist TheOnlyJediPrincess's Illustrations Backlash Comic adaptation (may 5)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by TheOnlyJediPrincess, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Poor HanSolo29! It's hard to keep up with the novels when you're so bloody busy with everything else! **nodding** :D

You already know I love this--it's a perfect expression of her anguish, and including the Kashyyk landscape is excellent. Her body language and facial expression, even without the tears, convey her emotions superbly. This is a wonderful "between the lines" moment to illustrate! :D

FF

2. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    HanSolo29- Thank you so much. I so happy you stopped by to take a look. hopefully you get a chance to catch up in the book. an odd thing was, I was going to have her someplace else, like on a ship. but last minute I decided to use the Kashyyyk.

FF- yes, yes. Poor HanSolo29. It's amazing how life can get in the way of the really important things. :p Thank you for taking the time to stop buy here to have a look. it means a lot.

3. NLSkywalker

NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    =D= It's heartbreaking. I like how you draw her body language and expression. And the hair is great work[face_love]

4. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    Thanks Very much. I'm very pleased with how this drawing turned out. thank you for talking the time to stop by and commenting.

5. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    Nice work, really like your style =D= [face_peace]

6. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    Thanks! :D Thank you for stopping by to look.

7. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    First, with your permission I'd like to post this (and the coloring I did of it) in the J/J fanart database.

Second, like I said, I did a coloring and I hope you like it:

[image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/sea102883/Art/I_killed_him_Inferno_spoiler_by_Jed.jpg]

8. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    WOW! That's amazing! [face_love] I Love it! thank you so much. by all means do post it! and do send me a link. [face_dancing] I'm totally speechless. the hair is wonderful, and I love how you made Kashyyyk.=D=

9. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Haven't read Inferno yet...but I love the emotion you put into Jaina's face. :)

10. jedipencil

jedipencil Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 1 VIP

Oct 30, 2006
    Those are two beautiful drawings, The OnlyJediPrincess! You have a knack for drawing expressive pieces. :) The one of Jaina is wonderful - with the position you've drawn her in, perfect for the scene (I finished the book yesterday - what a ride!)...but I particularly like Jacen. I think you got just the expression for him - a bit too self confident, but still with bits of his parents showing... nice work! =D=

11. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    Thank you! :D I do hope you get a chance to it, but I know how life can get busy.

Thank you so much! I'm very pleased with how both Jaina and Jacen turned out. It makes me happy that others are enjoying them too[face_love] . thanks for taking time to come look and comment.

12. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    That's a beautiful drawing. A lot of emotion is conveyed and I always find that to be a hallmark of my favorite types of artwork. I'm not familiar with the scene this is representing (I'm way behind in reading EU right now) but I can still see that it's a powerful and sad moment. The body language says it all. You did a fantastic job!

13. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    :D Thank you very much. Got to love Hallmark moments! thanks for stopping by and commenting.

14. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    I quickly sketched this out the other day for the October fan art challenge. It's just something kind of cute.

A Spooky Time Ago...

Have a Happy Halloween Everybody!

15. -DARKSITHLORD-

-DARKSITHLORD- Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2007
    good works, TheOnlyJediPrincess!!
    I like your cartoon Princess Leia and that "A Spooky Time Ago...", that's looks very interesting.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Really great images TheOnlyJediPrincess! I like the Halloween image, there are just some great directions for the imagination to run with it.

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh, very nice! I like the Halloween image a lot! Nothing like taking the tallest character and the shortest character and putting them together! Although, I must admit, I like the final result. Nice job! :)

18. Sassy77

Sassy77 Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2007
    ur art [face_hypnotized] me and i wish i could draw as good as you :_| ur an O:) of art, seriously 8-} , but i'm just like :eek: omg! u r so amazing

19. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    -DARKSITHLORD- -Thanks very much!

Mitth_Fisto- Thanks!:D I had fun deciding who I wanted to dress him up as.

You know that was the exact thought I had when I was drawing this.

Sassy77- Thank you very much!

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and looking and commenting. and now I have a drawing from The Star Wars Fan Fiction. Crash by DarthJainaSolo

Her little preview to her story inspired me to draw this next drawing. She has a captivating story I would recommend reading it. She wrote:

[SCENE: Outdoors, night. Jag is walking down a street, his blaster out. His face is contorted in fury.]

JAG:
    Come on out, you coward!

FEMALE VOICE (V.O.):
    What did you just call me?

(JAG turns around, shocked but not afraid, and fired his blaster in the direction of the voice.)

Jagged Fel

Enjoy Everyone

TOJP

20. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    This is another scene from DarthJainaSolo's Fan fic Crash.

[SCENE: Indoors. A Coruscant apartment living room. Day. ALLANA is curled up to JAG.]

ALLANA
    Jacen was my Daddy.

JAG
    Right.

ALLANA
    Do you still love me, anyway?

JAG
    I couldn?t love you any more than I do.

Do you still Love me, anyway?

Enjoy!

21. soitscometosith

soitscometosith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    A Spooky Time Ago... is a lovely image, probably my favourite of you last bunch of drawings, though they are great, too.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great drawings those of Jag and Allana. You should try oils sometime

23. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    soitscometosith- thanks very much! I was very happy with that drawing.

I have never been very good with oils. I get to impatient to let oil paints dry 8-}. thanks for stopping by and commenting.

24. TheOnlyJediPrincess

Jul 11, 2006
    Hay, I haven't been around much here, but I wanted to post my latest drawing. It's a scene from Fury, but those who haven't read any of the story don't have to worry I'm not giving anything away. I just really liked this scene from the book and thought it would be fun to draw. I haven't put a background yet, it's still undecided what I'm going to draw for it.

Scene

Han Turned to Leia. "Actually, I could get used to this. Have the youngsters do all the work, all the time. Hay, somebody get me a drink."
    ~Han Solo, Fury, Chapter 3

Han Solo

Enjoy!

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Oooo! You've done a Han drawing! :D

Haven't gotten around to reading Fury yet, but I always find it interesting to see the characters depicted in the LOTF era. I think you've done a nice job aging Han and you put him in the perfect pose for his character. The folds in the clothes and the hands in particular really look good. Nice job rendering those!

I hope you get around to dropping in a background soon. I can't wait to see it finished! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.