main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON "There is a great disturbance in the force"

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthPapa, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    Sorry that me and my 'apprentice' couldn't make it out on Sunday. I spent all night and most of the day at St. Joes. Another Star Wars fan has been born coming in at 6lbs 11oz at 3:28 am June 10th.
    We were 90% sure it would be a girl and it was, Kara Yvonne. (if it turned out to be a boy it would have been named Jacen or Luke (Lucas). My wife had the first pick for girls names but little Darth Maul and I had the choice for boys names (I guess we lost out!)My wife did like both of the names we had picked for a boy.
    Little Darth Maul now has his own 'apprentice' in waiting for when he ousts me as the household "Lord of the Sith"
    See you on July 9th

Proud DarthPapa and Big Brother Darth Maul!

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Congratulations! On the new addition to the family.

3. Darth_Sniklefritz

Darth_Sniklefritz Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2006
    congradulation!

I look forward to meeting you and your son at the next meeting.

4. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    Congrats. Be sure to bring the new youngling around. Just don't brand her in sith tattoos yet.

5. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    First off it's a girl. second your the only one that has a tatoo.

6. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    yeah but i was making a reference to his son when he wore the darth maul costume.

7. DARTH_MAYDER

DARTH_MAYDER Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2007
    Wow congratulations,we likely passed each other in the halls at St.Joes!as my second Jedi daughter was born on june 10th at 4:10pm
    my 8 year old and I were hopeing to make it to the meeting(second attempt,we tried a couple of months ago but could not find anyone.the Force was not with us that day!)she had her Padme outfit all set to go.anyway we named our new baby Lillika ,she was 6p.9o.and cute as anything!may the Force be with us all!
    Darth Mayder!

8. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007

We're still there in a private room at the end of the hall and will be until wed or thurs. (c-section) so if you're there tomorrow keep an eye out for the guy with the goatee, glasses and buzz cut. I'll be there around 9am after I drop my son off at school

DarthPapa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.