main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"There is still good in him"

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: No Spoilers Allowed' started by Irithis, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irithis

Irithis Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2006
    What does Padme mean by this? Will the prohpesy still come true?!?! :eek:

Maybe in this new film we will see Anikin come back to the good side and help defeat Sidious. OMG - I just thought of somethimg - how cool would it be to see Anikin and Yoda fight sidious together!!!?!?!

2. Mynocks

Mynocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2003
    There isn't good in him anymore. padme was just in pain and insane.

3. Tontor

Tontor Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2001
    Typical. Wife gets choked by her husband, and she still thinks he's a good person. Give Anakin a sleeveless white T-shirt and a double-wide, and you've got an episode of COPS.

4. Blood_of_Yoda

Blood_of_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    shes his wife shes completely biased and knows nothing of the force. MAYBE he will turn back in ep4 but then its just a coincidence that she was right becaue there is no way to tell esp after mustafa

5. trixi

trixi Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2006
    Well Vader will obviously be back. And Anakin luved Padme sooo much, I mean if she believes in him, shouldn't we? They were like the cutest couple ever, I think he's gonna find out the truth and then maybe kill Palpatine because of his lies.

6. Celestial_Bling

Celestial_Bling Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2004
    I think Vader isgoingto try and bring Padme back from the dead.

7. Irithis

Irithis Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2006
    You guys are all wrong. If Padme says it i believe it. Anikin will be back on teh good side, u mark my words.

8. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    I certainly believe from that quote that Anakin Skywalker is still alive somewhere in Darth Vader. The prophecy says he'll bring balance to the force. Obi-Wan said it was said that he would destroy the Sith, not join them. So if there's still good in him, there's still hope.

9. ScaryPoster

ScaryPoster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2006
    Well, maybe Padme will appear to him in a dream or something. That would be cool.

I really hope she shows up SOMEWHERE in eppy IV.

10. Xeiah

Xeiah Jedi Master star 1

Sep 5, 2002
    You are SOOO right! He'll be at the cloner plnet like first scene! Or maybe Plapitine really dose know how to zombify people and they'll bring her back that way.

11. Lord_Of_Sith

Lord_Of_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    If Ani comes back to the good side, it'll be in Ep VI. BUT let's get out facts straight here:

The Jedi Prophecy says that the Chosen One will destroy the Sith
    Ani is now a Sith Lord
    Leia will no doubt be in the political game w/ her dad (and the official site lists her as "senator organa")
    ...I think it's obvious that Luke is gonna hafta defeat Ani...so redemption is doubtful (IMO).

12. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Yoda said the Prophecy could have been misread, does that mean that Luke might be the real Chosen One?

13. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    I certainly believe from that quote that Anakin Skywalker is still alive somewhere in Darth Vader. The prophecy says he'll bring balance to the force. Obi-Wan said it was said that he would destroy the Sith, not join them. So if there's still good in him, there's still hope.

I don't know about that. Yoda and Mace seemed pretty unsure about the prophecy's validity in that Clone ship in ROTS. But even if the prophecy's true, maybe the only way Anakin has brought balance to the Force is that the "good side" has been in power too long. Now it's Dark Side time!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.