main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

There's a book I can't find

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Diarmuid J Crowley, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diarmuid J Crowley

Diarmuid J Crowley Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2020
    So when I was younger, I read this book about one of the Fett's. It was them as a child, on a space station, I don't remember why they were there or what they were doing but I remember a specific scene. He was outside the ship with his friend, in space, and they started drifting away. He used his remaining air to shoot him and his friend back to the ship and almost suffocated himself doing.
    If anybody else remembers that book please let me know what it's called it's been killing me for like five years because I can't remember the name!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Comic or novel? There is a 6-book YA (Young Adult) series about young Boba Fett that came out between AOTC and RoTS. Could be part of that. I have all 6 but it's been awhile since I read them.

Edit - this entry on Amazon UK is a silly price but it has all 6 books pictured in it. eBay might be your best shot if Amazon Marketplace is too expensive.

Edit - fixed link

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  3. Diarmuid J Crowley

Diarmuid J Crowley Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2020
    Oh dude that might be it! The first one looks really familiar, I'll look into it more thank you :))

Edit- after reading the blurb of crossfire, that's absolutely it. I guess I have to read the whole series now :boba:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The series wasn't bad. The final book felt a bit rushed to me though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.