main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN "These arent the toys your looking for..." - The Official Memphis FF Collectors Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheDarknessX, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hothiceplanet2187

Hothiceplanet2187 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2008
    Hey guys,

I work at the Target across from Wolfchase and we got a case of these comic 2-packs in Tuesday night and one of the guys got one of the Talon/cade ones and I didn't notice if we sold the other one yet ot not. Each case came with 2 of each in it. Hope this helps.

Just saw this post now, wish I had seen it yesterday.

2. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    Success! I found 2 Cade/Talon comic packs - 1 for me and 1 for Traci - at the Hacks Cross Target last night! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

I'll probably buy one more so that I can have a Cade to sit on my desk at work.

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    YAY!!! [face_dancing]

And remember, we have a custom idea.... [face_mischief]

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Oh dear... custom when it comes to you two and Captain "booty"... That can't be good...

Glad you've got a new figure to manipulate... Just remember... be gentle with the boy... he's got a drug problem...

Just kidding.

Was wondering if you'd scored with a Cade figure yet... Wait... I didn't exactly word that in the best manner... but you know what I mean... (I didn't correct it either... did I?)

5. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Nicki got me one. :D

Hey BJ, if you talk to Darren, tell him that I got his voice mail the other day but I was asleep (worked the night shift) and didn't get his message until that evening.

6. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Just saw pics of these at Rebelscum. How the hell is the Darth Maul lookalike meant to fight without falling out of her bra? Does everyone stop after she does a leap or flip while she repositions things?

7. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Well, that's one way to distract an opponent during battle, I guess.

I don't suppose that Jedi and Sith follow the same battle etiquette as certain Amazonian tribesmen that only wear a single string as clothing to keep a certain part of their anatomy out of the way. (I sound like that freakin' ExTenze commercial. Kill me now!) Their battle etiquette dictates that fighting ceases should a warrior become "unbound", so to speak, and does not begin again until he has regained his "dignity" by re-binding himself. In other words, it's OK to kill a guy as long as his junk is properly tied up.

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Tim: Dude, you are full of some of the freakiest stuff I've ever heard.... That's why I like you...

I don't know about the Darth Maul look alike chick with the Sith Thong... but, how does Dahlia keep up that swimsuit in the above banner????

9. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    The laws of gravity do not apply to women in comics...at least, not where cleavage and costumes are concerned. :p Which makes it damn hard for us mere mortal female costumers. ;)

10. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    You do alright. ;)

[image=http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/bu****ales/tracinickibk2bk.jpg]

And being 5'7" guy isn't easy to costume, either- too short to be a wookie, and too tall to be an ewok!

Lin

11. Hothiceplanet2187

Hothiceplanet2187 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2008
    Does anyone here by the Kotobukiya's and if so where do you get yours from? I have a couple, I want to get the bounty hunter series and wondering a good low cost place to get them. Besides Ebay.

12. StarBlazerM31

StarBlazerM31 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    I know you can get them on ebay and maybe at some specialty collector stores.

Unfortunately I need a new Kotobukia Darth Maul because my new puppies got ahold of mine. My Maul is now arm and lightsaber-less. :_| I'm just thankful they didn't ruin the base, because Ray autographed that for me.

-Darth Grace [face_skull]

13. JD Jedi

JD Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    Just about finished building this beast. (Obviously this is a pic of someone else's finished model)

The perfect birthday present from my family!!

[image=http://lekowicz.com/wren_forum/wp-content/imageposts/2008/05/millennium-falcon-top.jpg]

14. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

How big is it? If that's a Han & Chewie in the cockpit, then it has to be friggin' huge.

15. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    I'm still after the new Hasbro Falcon, if I ever see a good price for it.

16. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Anybody know when the new Clone Wars Assajj Ventress action figure hits the shelves?

EDIT: Wouldn't you know right after Nicki picked me up one I started seeing them everywhere!

17. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Hey gang- Kevin asked me to ask the group if anyone is interested in a Star Wars yard sale. He's got a lot of SW toys/collectibles that he's going to post on ebay or other auction site and wanted to know if anyone wanted first shot at them. You can contact him at muleytmule(at)hotmail(dot)com to set up a time to check out the collection.

Lin

18. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Let him know that if there's anything he wants to donate, we can raffle it for charity at MSC. (It would need to be new.) Thanks!

19. WonderPants

WonderPants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2003
    This is the best EU figure news to date (bar news of KOTOR Bastila and HK-47 figures). Kettch was one of the best things to come out of Allston's X-wing books.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Photo_Archive_Machook_Keoulkeech_Kettch_Comic_Pack_122101.asp

Yub yub commander!

20. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
  21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Yes, that is a really long lightsaber...

And how come we finally get an WU Corran Horn figure but they're putting him in the X-Wing orange... I mean, Can't we get him as a Jedi???

Oh well...

Where's the Zayne figure????? Come on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.