main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN "These arent the toys your looking for..." - The Official Memphis FF Collectors Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheDarknessX, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthToddy

DarthToddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2004
    I'm glad I found a toy collecting thread to post on. I have a few...just a few figures to collect, and any help would be greatly appreciated!! Anyone have any ideas where to locate the throne room duel Vader and Luke??!!?!?!!? These are 2 of my saga lines I need/want. I'm sure there is no way I can locate any "unleashed" figurines...namely...Anakin, Vader, Mace and Tyrannus?!!? If anyone has any extras or loose ones to sell I'd be much obliged.
    I have found "A LOT" of Neo-classic figures for sell at the outlet factory mall in the memorablia store!!! I also have a number to a guy in Hernando who is selling his entire Neo-classic line of figures and vehicles @ very reasonable prices...like 5 a figure...he has tons...if you need the number I be glad to share and tell you who to ask for....just private message me and I'll reply.

John

2. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Saw a lot of figures on sale at KayBee's in the Hickory Ridge Mall last night for $2.99- mostly older figures, but if you're missing any that may be a good place to check. I picked up the Darth Maul Sith training figure that has the red piping. At Toys R Us by the now vacant M.O.M. I saw some new Clone Wars figs and a couple of "unleashed" Obi-Wans. I picked up a Ep2 Watto and Bespin Duel Vader- both $4.99 I think. They also had some 12" figures. I didn't see the concept art trooper figure, but will pick one up if I see one- looks cool! I may have o pick up a clone trooper or two down the road...

3. DarthToddy

Jan 22, 2004
    FYI to anyone who wants the HAN, BOBA or YODA unleashed figures.....the Wal-Mart in Millington on Hwy. 51 has tons...at least 3 of each...3 yodas...5 bobas and hans

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    You live in the Millington area, John?

5. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    Anybody gonna bring pics of their collections to the gutter ball fest? I plan on it and I'd like to see everybody elses collections. Haven been to the store lately though so no news to report from the North Mississippi collecting front. I'm sure target has some new stuff by now. Maybe even Walmart. See you guys Saturday.

6. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    I'll have to look and see if I've got any of my SW stuff. I know I do of my Spidey and Batman stuff.

7. DarthToddy

Jan 22, 2004
    I use to live in Cordova, since I'm in the middle of something....I'm living in Covington with a very special lady ;) (my grandmother)!!! So come Saturday....I'll be coming from a county "far far away"

John

8. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    You're not too far from us, John. We're just outside of Millington.

9. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    You're not too far from us, John. We're just outside of Millington.

Tim: After driving out to your sister's for the campout, the drive to your place just doesn't seem as long anymore!

10. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Hell, that's an hour-long drive even for me, Lin.

11. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    well, now that I know where it is I'm sure I could make it in at least half the time!

12. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Yeah, I'm sure you could, Lin. Of course, you know that you'll have another buttwad on your tail with his brights on if you do trek out there again. It is your destiny!

13. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    No, now I'll be the buttwad tailgating someone since I knwo where I'm going!

Picked up the McQuarrie Stormtrooper figure today. I had to go shopping for my nephew's birthday and you know how I get if I don't buy me something too while I'm there!

They had a ot of 12" figures and Zams speeder. I also saw one of the interactive R2-D2's like your kids have. Still no new Batman figures- or any of just the regular figures! When you see the Paul Dini and Kevin Smith inteviews on CBTM you'll relate all too well!

14. IrishThunder

Jul 5, 2001
    Dude the glow in the dark saber on the trooper fig is awesome. I wish I'd bought one to open when they were on clearance at target for 2 freakin dollars. Foot to a$$, foot to A$$!

15. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
  16. IrishThunder

Jul 5, 2001
    Have you guys seen this yet? I know its not a fig but it's freaking awesome. This might be my first master replica that I buy.

[image=http://www2.masterreplicas.com/mailer/mailer_02_04_04/prod_yavin.jpg]

[image=http://www2.masterreplicas.com/mailer/mailer_02_04_04/scene_yavin.jpg]

[image=http://www2.masterreplicas.com/mailer/colmailer_02_03_04/yavin_display.jpg]

I've always wanted one of these bad boys!

17. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Yeah, I got the email yesterday. Pretty slick.

I still want to know why Chewie didn't get one at the end of the movie! And the droids, what about the droids?! Isn't that robot-discrimination?!!

BTW- I was looking at some earlier posts in this thread. We'd mentioned a Top 10 Worst SW Toys list, and I saw Chewbacca had mentioned his Jedi room. Would be cool for the collectors page of the website.

18. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I wish Chris still posted here and came to SMT Meetings. He has a two-or-three-month-old to deal with right now, though, so I'm sure he's a little busy.

19. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Hey, that's a reason to start collecting the Fisher Price SW stuffs! I almost bought the Vader set the other day...

BTW- I was at Target(Colonial) last night and they had the new animated Clone wars figs out. They look great!

Also, Toys B Us had the Unleashed Yoda, Boba, and Han. They also are giving away a 3/4 in figure for SW purchases over $14.99.

I'm trying to find the new Hot Wheels Batmobiles. There's three or so out there, plus a 3car Batman/Joker/Bane set (I've got it now), a big '89 movie Batmobile, and a 2-car movie set-one regular and one with armor. If anyone sees 'em out there let me know!

20. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I have to pick up the new 12" Luke figure for a certain lady I love for Valentine's Day. Nothing says "I love you" like a gift of the Farmboy.

They mention something about diamonds in there, too, but I'm sure they pale in comparison to the gift of the Farmboy.

21. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Haven't seen Luke out, but I did see the 'drunken master'...

Oh, the Target next to Hickory Ridge has the animated CW figs and a Wampa.

22. DarthToddy

Jan 22, 2004
    You can get a 12' farmboy @ the millington Wally world.......also Target came out with some new shipments....I snatched up 2 throne room duel lukes and one vader yiiippppeeeee

23. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I didn't see those when I was there Thursday, John, and I went to two different Targets.

Probably a good thing, since I'm trying to spend less.

Now someone needs to keep me away from the liquor store.

24. DarthToddy

Jan 22, 2004
    Yeah as soon as I saw them I quoted "NEMO"..........Mine Mine Mine

25. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I was hoping to find one of those 12" Princess Leias with the Speeder Bike, but, was, of course, SOL.

But, I did find a nice flask for Traci. I'll get a pouch made for it before Con. It'll fit well with her costume, and help her keep her sanity.

Come to think of it, I'd better find me one, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.