main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Thimblerig Gambit - H/L L/M - Pirate Quote Challenge response - Concluded - Special THANK YOU 8/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Pirate_Captain- Jakk always gets what he wants, doesn't he? - Yup! He sure does! :D (and yes, Han and Mara might be in denial. Neither one of them would want to admit having Jakk for their father) :p

Thanks for reading!! :)

2. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Horribly, horribly belated (it's getting to be my trademark *sigh*), but I loved every minute of the craziness. Thanks for writing it. [:D]

3. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Hiya, MarySue!! :) Jedi Trace has dragged me kicking and screaming (her words, not mine, hee!) back to SW fanfic. I've been terribly distracted by a teenaged wizard and a Kryptonian superhero lately. [face_whistling]

She pointed out several stories that I 'have' to read, and this was one of them. Man, I loved the whole thing! There's way too much for me to single out, but I loved Jakk Spiro all to pieces. The bickering between Luke and Leia, and then between Han and Mara was priceless. I don't know how you have such amazingly wonderful ideas, but I'm certainly glad that you do!

:D

4. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Gabri_Jade- Aww! You're more than welcome!! [face_blush] I'm just glad you came along for the crazy ride. :D

kayladie97- :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *falls off chair at seeing kayladie97- show up!!* *picks self back up* KAYLADIE!!!!!!!!! [:D]
    I'm so glad to see you've returned! And thank YOU so very much for wandering over and reading my latest nonsense, too! [face_dancing]

P.S. Since you like a certain Super hero so much, there's a great cross-over story in the Saga boards you'd enjoy! "Legacy of the Red Sun" by Darth Marrs http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/25633540/p1/?367

5. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hehehehe [face_mischief]

"kicking and screaming"...duct tape and a sledge hammer were involved...[face_devil]

Don't ask. ;)

6. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    I just got back online after the weekend, and I find out... :eek: :eek: MY STORY WON FOR BEST HUMOR!! 8-}

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

to EVERYONE that voted for this story! [:D] [:D] [:D]

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE IT! @};-

Thank you a million-billion times!

Mary :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.