main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things you cannot stand about your teams/the stadium experience

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by DarthTunick , Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    I'm not talking inflation increases.

2. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    I'm not talking inflation either. Unless inflation is in triple digits or something like that.

3. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    True, I hope inflation isn't that hight. :p

With the new arena, the Pens have really jacked up the individual game tickets. C'est la vie, I suppose.

4. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    I don't doubt Pens tickers have skyrocketed in the past few years. In between the Lemieux/Jagr years and Crosby the fans practically abandonded the team so much there was talk of relocating the team to Kansas City. Once Crosby was drafted the fans came back and the Pens front office would be stupid to have not raised prices.

The only thing that really bothers me in my home stadiums really is stupid fans that make the rest of us look bad. Despite what most other NHL fans seem to think, there are a lot of fans in San Jose who are very knowledgeable when it comes to hockey. Unfortunately, it seems like it's the idiots who are the most vocal. The Shark fans who boo Brian Campbell because he left during free agency after playing just 33 games with San Jose draw my greatest ire. [face_frustrated]

5. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    The Pens were truly awful after the 2000-01 season for the next four to five years. You really can't blame people for not attending games when the team was putting out terrible talent. Lemieux said that the whole Kansas City thing was a bluff, and while I'd like to entirely believe it, I don't know if it's true. Glad they're here to stay, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.