main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Okay...this is my first time posting a fanfic on these boards. is this story good? Compared to some people here, I'm just barely learning English. Anyway, Star Wars is owned by George Lucas. Sailor Moon was created by Naoko Takeuchi.

And now, without further ado...

Three New Sailor Senshi

Chapter One: Which Way?
    Nobody knows who discovered hyperspace. Only through that otherworldly dimension was faster-than-light travel possible, and it was very dangerous. One misstep would plunge you into the abyss-or worse.

Jaina Solo wouldn't have it any other way. She was the daughter of Han Solo, one of the galaxy's biggest risk-takers. Sometimes the thrill was the only thing that reminded her she was alive. Besides which, she was a Jedi. A little trip through an alternate form of reality was nothing to her. She could feel where the instabilities were, and how much she could push the ships she piloted.

Her favorite ship to pilot was the Rock Dragon. It nominally belonged to her friend Tenel Ka, but since she wasn't the best pilot, it fell to Jaina to fly the sleek Hapan starship. This particular time was quite special. She and a group of her closest friends were returning from a vacation on Coruscant. Now they were returning to Yavin IV in order to learn how to become Jedi Knights, the protectors of the galaxy.

By her side was Lowbacca, an adolescent Wookiee. The two worked in sync, checking for course corrections, bleeding off excess static discharge and a dozen other tasks.

It almost didn't leave her enough time to glance out the window, but she was able to spot an area of turbulence set against the red haze of hyperspace. A small tingle ran up her spine, as the black vortex grew closer. "I have a bad feeling about that." She said as she began steering the ship away from it.

After a few minutes Jaina was ready to breathe a sigh of relief. The Rock Dragon was about to pass that little instability. Then the comm system crackled to life. "Ah, Jaina? We got a problem back here." It was Jacen; Jaina's twin brother. "I found this really cool rat-like thing near the engines. Unfortunately it looks-" His voice was drowned out by an explosion amidships. Alarm Klaxons began blaring as emergency lights dimmed.

Lowbacca growled out a series of curses as he struggled to stabilize the ship. Jaina checked the status boards. "Our starboard engine just blew! We're losing power and our hyperdrive cutoff switch is inoperative."

Jaina fought rising panic. Without the cutoff switch, the Rock Dragon could be stranded in hyperspace forever.

Lowbacca pointed out the window and barked. His translator droid M-TD activated. "Master Lowbacca indicates that we're caught in a gravitic funnel and are being pulled toward-are you sure?" The Wookiee nodded. "Oh, my! We are being pulled toward that instability! We'll be dashed to a million pieces!" The ship began spinning as it came closer. Jaina dumped all remaining power into the shields and inertial damping. She could only hope it was enough?
    She felt the impact, as sure as if the ship had hit her directly. After 10,000 years of existence, not much affected Meiou Setsuna. As the guardian of time for her universe, she had literally seen it all. Atrocities, acts of compassion, genocide, the birth of new species?all had transpired in her lifetime.

All of those events, however, were a normal part of the timestream. A starship from an alternate universe crashing through a weak point in the space-time continuum was not part of the timestream! Setsuna knew she had to act quickly in order to determine the effects it would have on future events. She stepped into an alley. Before her, a large ornate door appeared. It silently swung open, and the guardian of time stepped in.

A 'normal' person would only see a bright mist with beams of light before them. Setsuna was no normal person. She instantly began perceiving the patterns. One trail, bright and strong, was the proper timeline. The coming darkness and the founding of Crystal Tokyo shone through. Setsuna l

2. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Oooh! SW and SM! I'm an SM author myself. *sits down to wait for more*

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, thanks for replying, EmilieDarklighter. More will be up on Thursday. In the meantime(looks around), Up!

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    i know absolutely zip about SM, but i'll try to get back and read this soon :) then i'll edit this...

until the potatoes are peeled!

bump^

~TJF

EDIT: great start! is zekk going to be in this? (i know, i know, i'm bad, but i had to ask)

and i'll just pretend i know what's going on with the....other....person :p ;)

5. MoonChild

MoonChild Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Keep going!!

6. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Please, call me Emmi. Yes, actually, I'm a rabid U/M fan. Are you using the dub or the manga names in this?

7. MoonChild

Sep 14, 2003
    Pleease use manga names! I don't know the english names, I'd be confused

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Checks back in I have multiple readers? I must respond right away!

Trickster_Jaina_Fel: You're reading my story? I feel...honored. Seriously, I do. Don't know much about Sailor Moon? Don't worry. I've got an 'exposition' piece ready. And yes, Zekk is in this one. And yes, he and Jaina are...close.

MoonChild:Yes, I'll keep going. And I'm using the original Japanese names for this. It's Usagi and Mamoru, not Serena and Darien. (Ugh!)

Emmi: Okay, I'll call you Emmi. And now, on with the show...or typing...or something.

Jaina's eyes slowly opened as the fog lifted from her brain. Her vision cleared to reveal a teenaged boy staring at her. "You're awake! Thank the Force!" He said. It was Jacen, her twin brother. He extended a hand and helped her to a standing position-only to cause her to almost faint again.

"Woah! Are you trying to help or hinder me?" She said.

Jacen shrugged. "Grumpy after waking up with signs of irritability. It's good to see you all right, sis."

Jaina sidestepped him and went for the controls. "Hah, hah. Have we contacted Coruscant yet? Mom and Dad are probably worried sick about us." She began trying to hail the capital planet, but there was only static on the comm frequencies.

She turned back to Jacen. "What's going on? It's working, so why isn't it receiving?" Jaina quickly sensed her brother's mood shift ever so slightly into panic.

"To be perfectly frank, we don't know. The comm system's working, but it's not picking up anything. To top it all off, Tenel Ka says the galaxy feels 'different'. She couldn't elaborate any further, but after a while we all felt it."

Jaina immediately reached out with the Force. She felt the fabric of the universe, the ties that bound reality together. It was quickly apparent that the fabric of space-time was different. She reached out farther, past this system. There was less life in this galaxy, and it was concentrated on the rim, not in the galactic core. "What's going on?" She said, barely above a whisper.

Jacen put his hand on her shoulder and drew her into a hug. "Don't worry. We'll find out together. That's when we're strongest!"

Chapter Two: Blundering Towards Friendship
    After a few minutes, Jacen and Jaina headed aft to the Rock Dragon's passenger quarters to meet with the rest of their friends. There were seven of them, not counting the twins. Lowbacca barked a greeting. The gangly, fur-covered Wookiee's translator translated. "Master Lowbacca greets you, Master Jacen and Mistress Jaina."

Tenel Ka, a Jedi trainee from two worlds-the frontier Dathomir and regal Hapes- walked towards her. "My friend Jaina, I am glad to see you alive and well."

Jaina nodded. "So am I." She looked around. "Does anybody know where we are? When we are?"

A rugged-looking individual named Zekk spoke up, his emerald eyes shining. "I believe I know what's going on, but you are not going to believe it" He looked around before speaking again. "I believe we are in what is known as an alternate reality."

Everybody's face twisted in confusion. It was a full minute before anybody spoke. "Ahem. Excuse me, but what is an 'alternate reality'?" It was Raynar, an Alderaanian Jedi with the sometimes-annoying habit of asking questions.

Zekk bit his lip as he gathered his thoughts. "Okay. This is?what if Master Skywalker never blew up the Death Star?" He scratched his forehead in thought.

Fortunately for Zekk, a voice from behind him spoke up. "Alternate realities are next to impossible to explain at best. It may not be wise to try, Zekk." This time it was Anakin Solo, Jacen and Jaina's younger brother. He resembled a young Luke Skywalker with his dirty-blonde hair and ice-blue eyes. "All we know is we're here, cut off from our loved ones. There's a city 2.3 kilometers to the northeast populated by humans. Some of us should go there for supplies while the rest stay behind for repairs." He looked around. "Any volunteers?"

Please review, and a hearty up, up and away!!!!! :)

9. MoonChild

Sep 14, 2003
    So good!! So THAT'S who my friends are talking about when they say Darien and Serena! I was so confuzzled thank you!!

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    MoonChild: You're welcome. I'd be confused too if I'd never watched the dub. looks around I know I have readers, so I must post for them. I must also attract readers, so I must post for them. Either way, I must post.

After a few minutes it was decided. Zekk would go out, accompanied by Tahiri Veila, a younger Jedi Trainee. The two made a contrasting pair. Zekk was tall, serious-looking and was clad in a black jumpsuit with a vest over it. His emerald eyes constantly scanned the surrounding area for any threats. Tahiri was shorter and had a wide grin plastered on her face. She was clad in an orange jumpsuit with bare feet. Plus, she kept a constant stream of chatter going.

The Rock Dragon had crashed on the largest island of a chain, right near a large mountain. The pair quickly made their way across the landscape, avoiding the small villages whenever possible. Zekk found the houses he passed fascinating. They appeared to be made of some sort of wood, and the symbols on them were intricately drawn on them. He wondered what they meant, but the language he heard from the indigenous population was unknown to him.

Tahiri was loving every minute of the journey! This place wasn't like her homeworld of Tattooine, no sir. Here it was green and lush with plant life, not brown and clogged with sand. She continually talked while she and Zekk walked. "This place is pretty cool. I wonder what that says. Is it even writing? I know Jawa and Tusken as well as basic, but those symbols seem weird to me. I wish-" She abruptly stopped talking when she sensed something?powerful ahead.

Zekk immediately sensed it as well. He motioned Tahiri to stop, and he unclipped a 35-centimeter rod from his belt. With the press of a button a deep red blade sprang from the rod. "Stay behind me." He said.

They had just exited the last village and were on a dirt country road. A strong wind blew, and over the horizon appeared a woman. She was dark-skinned and was wearing a ridiculously short green skirt that showed a lot of leg. She also wore a sleeveless blouse with a black ribbon on front. Knee-length boots and gloves that came up to her elbows completed the almost ridiculous ensemble.

Zekk almost dismissed her until he looked her in the eyes. Those are the eyes of experience, he thought. She's seen death and Force knows what else.

The stranger raised her left hand, and a long staff as tall as her appeared out of nowhere. "I am Sailor Pluto." She said, astonishing both Zekk and Tahiri.

"You speak basic?" He said.

Pluto nodded. "Yes. I am the guardian of time and space. You do not belong here." She lifted the staff and pointed it at Zekk and Tahiri. She whispered.

"Dead Scream."

A torrent of energy ripped through the air straight toward the Jedi, who were moving before Pluto spoke. Tahiri leapt back almost five meters, augmenting her leg strength with the Force. Zekk, meanwhile, had leaped at Pluto with his lightsaber swinging. Pluto immediately brought her staff up and deftly blocked the energy blade, parrying it down and almost slicing Zekk's leg off!" I do not wish to cause you pain in this." She said. "But you must die so the future isn't altered!"

Zekk swore under his breath as he swung. Why isn't my blade cutting through that damned staff? And what the hell was that?'dead scream'? His thoughts were interrupted when Pluto jumped back and raised her staff again. Before she could speak, Zekk knelt down and whipped out a small blaster from an ankle-holster. He squeezed off a half-dozen shots, hoping it would be enough.

Instead of moving, Pluto raised her staff above her head and shouted. "Dark Dome Close!" The top of the staff, a red orb, glowed as a translucent wall of energy encircled the guardian of time. All six bolts bounced off harmlessly.

Zekk swore profusely and in multiple languages. He turned and saw Tahiri standing off to the side of the road. "Tahiri!" He yelled. "Get back and warn the others! I'll take out this Nightsister wanna-be!"

She hesitated.

11. MoonChild

Sep 14, 2003
    "But I wanted a cheeseburger!"

LOL That was really good!!

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    *mind is swirling from trying to accept all facts given in about SM so that she'll be able to half understand what's going on*

maybe i should try to find some comprehensive guide to the entire SM galaxy...i got the royalty thing, but otherwise i'm lost :p

oh well, what else is new? ?[face_plain]

With the press of a button a deep red blade sprang from the rod

isn't Zekk's lightsaber orange? red's only for dark jedi....

[face_laugh] tahiri and zekk...now there's a pair :p good thing they came along the...uh...sailor senshi or whatever, cuz i think they'd have ended up driving each other insane [face_laugh] :p

btw...when you're writing dialogue, you start a new paragraph each time a new person speaks. ie:

"blah blah blah," jaina said.

"blah-de-blah-blah!" said jacen.

k? :)

i don't suppose you could make a list of the sailor people...i can guess at the sailor moon/pluto/whatever names, but when you throw in the usagi or ami's and all, i get lost [face_blush]

great job, Striker :D

~TJF

13. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    And the Saturn fanatic of the JC comes in! :p (check my bio!!!)

I love this!!! Can't wait for more!

Edit: Hey, Trickster_Jaina_Fel! If you need info on Sailor Moon, go here Profiles of the Senshi

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    TFJ-I apologize for confusing the heck out of you. Here is a dramatis personae and small summary of Sailor Moon

Warning!!! Spoilers lie ahead!!!!!

Tsuskino Usagi (In Japan, the family name is usually given first, followed by the given name) is...an idiot. She's constantly late, she's a crybaby and pigs out like a hoover vacuum. One day while running to school(Late), she comes across a strange cat with a crescent-shaped mark on her forehead. Turns out this cat, named Luna, needs Usagi to fight the forces of evil. She gives her a magic wand, she says a phrase...and she transforms into a super-powered idiot named Sailor Moon.
    Over the course of 200 episodes, Usagi learns how to control her powers and about her destiny. She also finds friends and(miracle of miracles) gets into high school.Oh, yeah. Her friends. Along the way she meets up with other reincarnated people from the old planetary kingdoms. They are:

Mizuno Ami(Sailor Mercury)-A shy, unassuming girl-with an IQ of 300. She knows everything or at least as close as you can get to everything.

Hino Rei(Sailor Mars)-a fiery tempered girl with psychic powers including precognition and the ability to seal away evil. She and Usagi are best friends-when they're not trying to kill each other.

Kino Makoto(Sailor Jupiter)-The 'tomboy' of the group. Her parents died in a plane crash when she was about 5, and she apparently witnessed it. Every male alive reminds her of her old boyfriend.

Aino Minako(Sailor Venus)-She was discovered by a cat named Artimis about a year before Usagi, so she has more experience. However, she can act ditzier than Usagi at times(thereby proving there are no absolutes).

Ten'ou Haruka(Sailor Uranus)-Even more tomboyish than Makoto. She's older than the others mentioned, and can be extremely arrogant and rash.

Kaiou Michiru(Sailor Neptune)-Very elegant and refined, about the same age as Haruka, but can be a bit standoffish.

Tomoe Hotaru(Sailor Saturn)-Umm...She's about ten years old and can destroy the planet. Consequently she can be slightly messed up. She alternates between very warm and loving and totally cold and psychotic.

Meiou Setsuna(Sailor Pluto)-She's about ten thousand years old, at least according to my sources. Not much phases her, and she can seem very aloof, but in reality, she's very lonely.

Chiba Mamoru(Tuxedo Mask[Kamen]-Usagi's soulmate. The two were in love during the fall of the Moon Kingdom 10,000 years ago, and they're in love today. He's not integral to the fic, but you might want to know who he is. And finally...

Jadeite-Sailor Moon's first enemy, a general of the Dark kingdom (The organization that destroyed the Moon Kingdom). He failed too many times and Beryl, the main baddie, froze him in crystal...
    I start a new paragraph with new dialogue? I honestly didn't know that. Hmm, thank you! And Zekk's lightsaber...plot fix coming up!

MoonChild-Thank you. I try to capture the characters.

JediStarMoonstruck-Welcome! You like Saturn? She's my second favorite, behind Mercury. And thanks for the link. It might do better than my crappy summary.

Okay. I'll have a new post tomorrow. In the meantime, up!

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    thanks! :D

*has the feeling she'll be checking back to this post every few minutes for the first dozens of chapters, but oh well :p ;)*

bump^

~TJF

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Trickster_Jaina_Fel-You are welcome. And now, withpout further ado. My next post. The first part introduces the villain, and might seem a bit confusing. And there will be some(probably really bad) character development.

Chapter Three: A Match Made in Hell-And matches Made in heaven

Far to the north lay the Arctic Circle, sight of an invasion that was started 10,000 years ago-and was just stopped ten years ago. The Dark Kingdom under the control of Queen Beryl tried to invade, conquer and defile Earth, all because she couldn't get the guy 10,000 years ago. Because of her jealousy, a pocket reality was destroyed and a species made extinct-save for one individual.

Time had no meaning for him anymore. What little sensory input he got was distorted, like a dream you can't wake up from-or a nightmare. He had been frozen in crystal with no chance of escape-until now.

A dark cloud appeared above his prison. He heard a voice in his mind, not unlike the other voices in his head. This one, however, actually sounded calm.

Greetings, my young apprentice. I have been awaiting you.

Huh? Who are?what? Are you alive? Are you dead? Are you me? Am I me?

I am your new master. I can give you freedom from this crystal prison, and sanity. Will you accept my offer?

Sure. No! Yes! No! Yes! PLEASE END THIS!

Very well. The cloud descended over the crystal, cracking it like an egg. After a few seconds it shattered, freeing the man inside. He crumbled to the ground, shivering. He wore a gray uniform with red trim. His eyes darted all around, finally settling on the dark cloud of evil descending upon him. After a minute of coughing, he spoke his first words in ten years. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Get away from me!" He threw up his arms and attempted to throw up a telekinetic shield. Unfortunately for him, the decade in stasis had drained his energy to nothing. The cloud enveloped him, permeated and consumed him. The man rose, his formerly blue eyes now an eerie orange.

he voice came to him again. Excellent my young apprentice. The man smiled the smile of a predator. "Thank you, but who are you?"

I was?I am Palpatine, dark lord of the Sith. And you, Jaedite, shall be the vessel for our vengeance. Overhead the heavens rumbled as they witnessed the most unholy of unions.

Jaina, Zekk and Ami stood in front of the Rock Dragon's starboard engine and peered into an open panel. Jaina's gloved hand reached in and tugged on a scorched piece of metal. "This intake housing is warped, but it should be strong enough for takeoff and maneuvering." She said. A sigh escaped her lips as she thought about that rat that chewed through that power cable yesterday. "I hope Jacen enjoys his new 'pet'." She said through clenched teeth.

Zekk chuckled to himself. The rat was now in an impromptu cage constructed out of mesh and wiring. "Hey, from what I hear, this happened to you guys before." Ami glanced at the two, then stepped forward and stuck her head and arms straight into the hole.

"I believe this is what you call the hyperdrive motivator, correct?" She said, pulling out a small metallic cube. She extracted herself from the panel and handed it to Zekk. "It appears functional."

Zekk's emerald eyes scanned the motivator. Without that two kilogram hunk of metal, the Rock Dragon-and everyone on board-would be stuck on this Earth forever.

He looked up and said to Jaina. "It looks fine to me." Ami stepped back while Zekk stuck his right arm and head into the hole. After a quick adjustment, the motivator once more fit snugly into its proper socket. "That ought to do it." He said. The former bounty hunter turned to Ami and scratched his head. "How'd you learn about this stuff so quickly?"

Jaina put her hand on Ami's shoulder. "Yeah." She pointed to another section of hull plating. "It took you only five minutes to realign the starboard sensors." Ami's cheeks reddened in embarrassment at Jaina's kind words. Zekk rolled his eyes and looked out across the small field

17. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Great. I think Hotaru is right on. I can see her making friends with Anakin. Both are without their main friends.

Jaedite and Palpatine, now there's something I would not have thought of.

Btw, from the way Jaedite is still here, it seems you are following the anime. But, maybe I haven't read the manga recently, but are they in their Eternal forms?

18. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am glad that you felt my characterization of Hotaru was good. You might see more of those two in the future.

Jaedite and Palpatine came to me while I was watching the Sailor Moon boxed set. I needed a villain for this piece, and I saw that Jaedite might've survived the Dark Kingdom's annihilation. I also knew he'd get his butt handed to him by the Jedi Knights alone, so I needed someone from Star Wars, and who better than the ultimate evil?

And about their Eternal forms...I've never seen Sailor Stars(the fifth and final season), so I didn't know too much about that. Basically, Moon has it, but in transformation phrase only. I won't be featuring Sailor Moon too much, so I figured that I'd stick with what I know.

And on that note, I'll have a new post tomorrow. In the meantime, up! Or bump...or whatever sends this thread up.

19. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    You're welcome! :)

The Senshi never got the Eternal powers in the anime (WHY I don't know). Eternal only appears in the manga. Usagi is the only one in the anime who gets Eternal.

Stars hasn't come out in English (and, due to the Starlights, it could be never). I haven't seen the season, just read it in manga and online.

20. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Makoto and TK fighting. <3 I love this.

Keep up the awesome work!! :D

*hugs Striker* <3 <3 <3

(I looove Neptune. She's my favorite. Teehe!)

21. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-It has been a while since I saw the Stars anime(fansubs from a friend) and it's been about a month since I read the manga. Looks like I was inadvertantly following the canon without even knowing it.
    -Tenel-Ka--Welcome! You liked the fight? Good. I was worried about it. Neptune's my fourth favorite. No. 3 is Pluto, 2 is saturn and no. 1 is Mercury.

Now then, this next post will begin the final segment of this arc. You see, this is really the first part of a trilogy. I finished this part in July of 2002, so the only thing I'm doing is editing it for mass consumption(people who don't know what Sailor Moon is). I got two more stories written, and I'll post them all in this thread. After this is up, I'll be off until Sunday night. So, without further ado...

Chapter Four: A way Home-And the Catch?

Later that night, the Rock Dragon lay quiet. Most of the Sailor Senshi had gone back to Tokyo, and the young Jedi had turned in for the night. Jaina and Ami, however, The only other sentient awake was a small black cat named Luna. The two were studying sensor data from the Rock Dragon in order to find a way home for the stranded Jedi.

Ami studied three-dimensional images of the anomaly, trying to figure out just what it was. "It appears rather inert until actual impact. This might sound weird but it almost seems like you forced it open." She looked up at the now-very startled looking Jaina. "Jaina? What's wrong?"

The brunette Jedi suddenly got out of her seat and began pacing. "The only reason we impacted was because some kriffin' rat chewed through the starboard power coupling and blew engine two. I hit my head and blacked out, missing the landing." She shook her head. "The only way home then is to nearly kill us."

Ami got up and walked to Jaina. "It's not hopeless. The released energy is what opened the hole, not the actual explosion. All you would need is a source of energy and you'd be home free." She gripped Jaina by the shoulders and steadied her. "Think. Is there anything onboard that can generate that power?" Jaina's gaze drifted as she thought.

After a few seconds she smiled and half-shouted. "Yes! There's a half-dozen proton torpedoes in the hold. Tenel Ka's grandmother insisted she have them to repel assassination attempts." Jaina ignored Ami's confused look as she began talking. "I'll have to figure out the appropriate warhead yield by comparing the data on the explosion." She glanced at her chronometer. "Hey, shouldn't you be getting home? It's getting pretty late."

Ami gasped in horror. "Oh, no! I have an advanced biology test tomorrow! I've got to get ready!" She scooped Luna up in her arms. "Ready, Luna?"

The black tabby purred. "Yes, Ami. It's not like I have a lot to do." The two young women shook hands as Jaina led Ami out of the Rock Dragon.

"Bye!" Yelled Jaina. Ami turned around and waved before running off into the night.

Ami slowed to a walk when she reached Juuban, the district in Tokyo where she lived. Luna jumped out of her arms and walked alongside her. "I felt something from Jaina, Tenel Ka and Tahiri back there." She said.

Ami looked down at the feline. "You mean their Jedi powers? We all felt it, especially Rei. That kid Anakin even said that they were their universe's equivalent of the Senshi." She thought for a second. "You don't think they're Senshi, do you?"

Luna chuckled. "Actually I-" A bright glare flashed from the horizon. It was as bright as the sun, but it was 9:30 at night!

Ami whipped out her communicator and contacted the Senshi. "We've got a strange light emanating from?" She trailed off as a figure emerged. He was older, with short blond hair and a gray uniform Ami hadn't seen in ten years. This time however, his eyes were changed. They were sunken in and shone an almost frightening orange. Ami thought for a second and patched into the Rock Dragon's comm system. "This is a message to the Senshi and Jedi. A Youma-a monster- thought dead for ten years is back. His name is Jaedite and he seems very?p

22. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I wondered who the three new Senshi would be!!!!!

Jedi turned Senshi!!! I can't wait to see how the others (not to mention Luke, Han and Leia) react!!!!!

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *Pokes head in* Where is everyone? :confused: :( :_|

Just kidding, and just checking the progress. For my first fic, I'll have to declare this a success so far. Like I said, I'll have a new post-and replies(or reply) on Sunday.

24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i can't believe it took me this long....*rolls eyes* aparently, my brain decided to take a vacation.

-----

if you would like this to be added to the Young Jedi Knights Index, please PM the following information to YJK_Index:

Title (with URL)
    Author (with URL)
    Summary
    Keywords: (please include the genre, pairings and main characters)
    Author?s Notes: (if needed)

thanks! :)

----------

btw, i'll get to the new posts a.s.a.p. :) i glanced at them, and so far they look great :D

~TJF

25. MoonChild

Sep 14, 2003
    I don't want Zekk in drag!! There's some stuff I just DON'T wanna know!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.