main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I put up with you because sometimes you're the only one who posts, and I'm eternally grateful for that.

This is the first SM fic I've ever read and I'm loving it. :) If it makes you feel better about my demanding, I'm asking for someone's head in another fic! [face_devil]

Ten days sure passed quickly. :p Great post! :)

2. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    MOOOOOOORE PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!!!

I'm one of the older members of the Tenel Ka fanclub (haven't posted in quite some time ^_^; ) and went over yesterday to see how things were doing (our poor clubhouse... and after we'd painted it too...) I saw the link to your fanfic and I've been reading it like mad! This is the best crossover!

*chortles gleefully at the thought of Mara in a Sailor Fuku with two fingers making a sideways "V" at her forehead* I'm glad you gave her ankle boots. It fits. And the cheesy speeches! Classic. I kept hoping she'd show up, and then you put her in! Arigato! (Is that how you spell it?) Boy, I'll bet Luke likes Mara's fuku... ^_~ Also loved Tionne as Sailor Yavin! "Fog of Truth" or whatever, your attacks are great! Also love the Brakiss/clone center parallel to the Sailor Moon youma/crystal warriors/daimon eggs/general monster-of-the-day plotline! You are extremely talented!

So is Mara ever gonna get to talk to "Daddy"? (wink, nudge)
    *squeals*
    Ican'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twait!!!!!

This is great! Can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the good job!

JediStarMoonstruck: If you're looking for other Sailor Moon fanfiction, I recommend the work of Lilac Summers. You can find it here Unfortunately, she doesn't have any Star Wars crossovers. ;_; But that's okay, because we know where to find a terrific one! ^_~

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'll try to keep in touch! (We're moving!)

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-I thank you again for reading. And a head? Heh.

Jaded_Girl-Welcome! Yeah, it sucks that our old fan club was eaten. Ah, well. And Mara in a Sailor Fuku is something Luke would like. Heh.

Okay, here's the next post. It's a little long due to the fact that I won't be posting tomorrow. Here we go!

A lone X-wing approached the desert planet of Tattooine. Luke observed the sandy wastelands that were once his home. He looked back at Tahiri and asked. "Can you sense anything?" The young girl half-closed her eyes and concentrated. She reached out with the Force and swept the planet, even as it loomed in the canopy. Finally, Tahiri said. "It's in Beggar's Canyon."

The Jedi Master gave her a boyish grin as he flew his fighter a meter above the desert floor. The twin suns shone overhead and bleached out almost all landmarks, leaving the sand a dry white. Ahead, a shimmery mass appeared on the horizon. It eventually coalesced into a large rocky mountain range. A series of ancient riverbeds and sandblasted gorges cut through the living rock. Here, Luke and his friends piloted T-16 skyhoppers and honed their piloting skills among razor-sharp passages.

The X-wing came to a stop just outside one of the many entrances to the inner canyons. Luke opened the hatch and jumped down, followed by Tahiri. They both shed their flight suits and were glad to be in only their Jedi robes again. Luke crouched down and opened a hatch on the fighter's underside. He pulled out two backpacks and handed one to Tahiri. After a second's hesitation, he also pulled out an ancient broadsword. It was almost two meters long, and the blade was covered in etchings of an ancient language. The Jedi Master studied the blade for a moment. "It's amazing that so much evil could come from one simple weapon."

Tahiri's blue eyes scanned the blade, and she allowed a shiver of revulsion to course through her body. "Let's just get that shard so we can get out of here." She said. Suddenly, the young girl found herself with her transformation wand in hand. She held it aloft and shouted. "Tattooine Planet Power Makeup!" A small sandstorm enveloped Tahiri, reshaping her robes into a Sailor Fuku with a dark yellow skirt and matching bow tied on the front. Luke nodded approvingly. "Good. We'll need the extra firepower in case Brakkis sent any clones after us." He stepped back and motioned for her to go in first. Tahiri-now Sailor Tattooine-smiled and led the way.

The pair walked silently among the tall canyon walls. They glimpsed bare shrubbery here and there, and a hawkbat's cry could be heard on occasion. Luke's memory drifted back to when he was a young boy, racing through Beggar's Canyon with Biggs and Tank. Those were carefree days, but the weight of the Empire destroyed their innocence forever. Biggs was dead, Tank was a moisture farmer and Luke was the spark that rekindled the flame of the Jedi. The past was gone. All that remained was the future.

Tattooine speed-walked to an unknown goal. The blond-haired Senshi found herself drawn to?somewhere. After a few hours, the two stopped to rest. Luke uncorked a canteen and took a sip of cool water. Tattooine unclipped her own canteen from her backpack and drank from it. By now, the twin suns had passed over the canyon walls and had begun to set. Shadows began creeping down the cliff faces like a curtain being drawn. Luke craned his neck around. He fixed piercing sapphire eyes on Tattooine. "Tahiri, I must ask. Do you know where you are going?" Sailor Tattooine nodded. "Yeah. I can feel a pull from the shard. I can't describe it, but it's getting stronger." The Jedi Master smiled. "Good. Because I know where we are." He pointed to his left. "That way is to an old rock formation known as-" Tattooine interrupted him. "The Stone Needle?" She flashed a toothy grin as she turned to her right-Luke's left-and began walking again, chattering all the way. " Sliven used to guide the tribe through these passages during the summer months." She thought back to her days living with the Tusken

4. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    You're welcome! :)

"That's Beldorion the Splendid!" She said, with just a note of surprise in her voice. "He's the only Force sensitive Hutt in recorded history. Miss Leia killed him about fourteen years ago."

When did this happen??????? I believe I've heard of a Force-sensitive Hutt, but I don't remember Leia involved!

Is Brakiss just saving Anakin for last? :D

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Beldorion was from 'Planet of Twilight'. Leia killed him with one swift stroke.

Okay...no other replies. sigh Ah, well. I know I got lurkers here, and other readers, so this'll be for you. Please, please read and review. Do I have to beg? because I will if necessary Anyway, here we go!

Lowie roared as the moon of Yavin IV came into view. "Master Lowbacca says that we've reached our destination." Tionne nodded. The elven Jedi had occupied the copilot's chair, and had allowed the lanky Wookiee to pilot the ship on his own. She got up and headed for the hatch. "I'll go see how our passengers are doing." She said. Lowie simply grunted his acceptance.

Tionne quickly reached the main cabin. She found Sannah standing in the middle, transformed into Sailor Melodie. The young girl was practicing her power; Purella Ensnarement. She would cast out an energy web and latch onto an object. Sometimes it was a cargo container; other times it was something smaller. Setsuna and Luna stood off to the side and gave instructions. The elven Jedi smiled as she walked in. "And how's our littlest Sailor Senshi doing?" Melodie smirked as she latched onto a fire extinguisher. "I'm starting to like this." She retracted the web, causing the extinguisher to sail into the air. She then used the web to halt its momentum and send it crashing to the floor.

Setsuna turned to her friend. "How long until we reach Yavin IV?" Tionne thought for a second. "We'll be there within ten minutes." A Wookiee roar from the cockpit turned their heads. M-TD's voice sounded out. "Master Lowbacca wishes to inform you that we'll be there in two." Tionne turned back to the Senshi of time. "Like I said. We'll be there in two minutes."

Sailor Melodie half-closed her yellow eyes and concentrated. A flash of light engulfed her, and she reverted back to Sannah. Luna walked up to the young girl and said. "That was good work, Sannah. I'm glad to see you taking this seriously." The young girl looked down at the cat and rolled her eyes. She said. "Well, it's not like I have a choice. We gotta beat that Xim, or else we're all dead."

The Steel Dragon landed on a grassy field a few meters from the Great Temple. The hatch opened, and everyone piled out. Tionne was overjoyed that her husband Kam was there. The delicate woman leapt into his arms and kissed him. The tough-looking man twirled his wife around and laughed. "I missed you!" He said as he put her down back onto her feet. Tionne looked around. "Where's Kyp?" The former Dark Jedi pointed his thumb over his shoulder at the Great Temple. "He's teaching a class." His face took on a stern expression. "We got Master Skywalker's message. You're looking for a crystal shard?" Setsuna's voice startled both of them. "It is part of an ancient weapon, designed to destroy Xim the Despot's spirit." Kam walked over to Setsuna. "I've heard about you. You're a Sailor Senshi, right?" The guardian of the Time gate nodded. "Yes. Your wife is as well."

Kam turned back to Tionne. "I heard about that." Tionne concentrated for a second, willing her transformation wand into her right hand. She held it high and shouted. "Yavin Planet Power Makeup!" A ribbon of white fire circled around Tionne, melting away her Jedi robes and forming them into a Sailor Fuku with a silver skirt, a silver bow on front and matching ankle boots. Her silver hair became bound up with a bow. She turned to the Kam, who had his mouth agape with surprise. "I am the pretty soldier Sailor Yavin." She said with a curtsy. Kam chuckled, his face turning slightly red. Suddenly, Yavin stood up straight. She looked around and focused on a grove of Massassi trees. "It is here." She said.

Setsuna, Luna and Kam walked up to her. "Tionne, what is it?" Setsuna asked. Sailor Yavin unclipped her lightsaber from her skirt and ignited it. A silver blade shot forth from the emitter plate, and she swung it in a tight arc in front of the tree's roots. The energy blade made a series of cuts into the dirt, loosening it and enabling Sailor Yavin to levitate

6. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Planet of Twlight was never one of my fav. books so I only read it once. :( Oh, well.

Uh, oh!!!!! :eek: We have trouble!!!!!!!

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    To all my readers...

May the coming year be a blessed one for you. If you are troubled, may you find peace. If you are lonely, may you find friendship. If you are reading this, may you post. ;) . Happy new year!

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Yup. Toruble's afoot.

Okay...nobody else posted. Sigh Ah, well. I vowed that I'd finish this story, and dangit, I will! Here we go!

Chapter Eight: Battles for the Shards
    Sailor Corellia raised her arm and shouted. "Corellia Starburst!" A wave of reddish energy shot from her hand toward Exar Kun. The red beam sliced past his head, severing his left ear and sending out a small spray of blood. He stepped back, clasped his hand to his head and screamed in pain. A dangerous light danced in his gray eyes as lightning shot from his right hand. Some of the bluish-white bolts streaked toward Sailor Coruscant. The lithe woman backflipped from her duel and shouted. "Shield of Hope!" The lightning streamed around her at a distance of about a meter. Coruscant's boots dug into the soft ground as the sheer impact of the lightning drove her back.

After the miniature thunderstorm died down, Coruscant glanced around. Her green eyes quickly noted where everyone was, and whom they were fighting. Jacen's fighting Qel-Droma, and holding his ground. That's my nephew. Anakin's tangoing with that Twi'lek and Hotaru's holding off the guy with the creepy eyes. She looked to her own opponent. In the course of battle, Coruscant had learned that she was fighting with the almost mythical Nomi Sunrider. Both ladies had proved themselves even in lightsaber combat. Nomi raised her blade again. "I salute you, Mara. How you've managed to stay with me blow-for-blow proves your power." The former Emperor's Hand nodded, bouncing her reddish hair around. "You're pretty amazing too. I wish it wasn't like this."

The former leader of the Jedi Order shrugged as she advanced. "It is the command of my master, Brakkis." The two women locked blades again. Coruscant tried to swing Nomi's scarlet blade down, but the clone disengaged and brought her blade down in an overhand chop. Coruscant countered again and parried Nomi's blade into the ground. The brown haired clone was vulnerable for a second, and Sailor Coruscant took full advantage of it. She brought a gloved hand up and punched Nomi Sunrider square in the jaw.

Nomi's green eyes rolled into the back of her head as she went down. Coruscant chuckled as she massaged the aching throb in her hand. Suddenly, her body was enveloped by Sith Lightning. Unlike last time, her shield was down. The electricity burned her and threw her headfirst into the hard ground. Five meters away, Exar Kun laughed. He had Sailor Corellia slung over his left shoulder. A small trickle of blood fell from her mouth, and her right eye was rapidly swelling shut. Anakin and Jacen simultaneously yelled. "Jaina!" Jacen leapt over the Twi'lek and raced toward Kun. His green blade was ready, and there was a hint of anger in his brown eyes. "Leave my sister alone!" He yelled. Kun sneered at the young man-and held Corellia right in front of him.

Jacen stopped in his tracks. There was no way he could fight Kun and not injure his sister. Kun laughed. "Give it up, boy!" He turned to Sailor Saturn and the white-eyed clone. "Stop fighting, or your little half-pint dies!" Saturn glared at him, then lowered the Silence Glaive. The clone lowered his lightsaber and said in a deep voice. "You fought exceedingly well for someone so young." Saturn turned to him. "I am the Senshi of death. It is my duty to fight well."

Corellia stirred in Kun's grip. She looked up at the Sith Lord through one eye, Then she looked around the battlefield. She could feel Dad, Mom and Uncle Chewie on the Millennium Falcon. Leia was holding back her husband, but just barely. Sailor Coruscant was lying on the ground, unconscious and burned from Sith Lightning. She struggled in Kun's grip, but his muscular arm held her firmly. "We'll use you to find that shard, and then you'll join your friends in oblivion." He raised his hand. White sparks danced around his gloved fingers as he summoned a lethal dose of Sith Lightning.

Corellia struggled, both mentally and physically. "I won't let you hurt my friends and family!" As s

9. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Poor Mara!!!! :( Poor Jacen!!!! :( All right, Jaina!!!! :D

Throw that Glaive down, Saturn!!!!!!!! [face_devil] [face_devil]

I just love this Senshi!!!! My Saturn Shine is done by the way! :D Go see it! :D

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-I've seen your website. It looks quite nice. And thanks for posting.

Okay...no one else posted. That's cool. The holidays are winding down, and people are busy. Still, it would be nice... Ah, well. I know I got lurkers here. And i must post for them...even if they haven't posted. Here we go!

The blades flashed, and literal ribbons of energy shot out from them. The white-eyed Jedi was sliced into meaty chunks, and collapsed into a very disgusting pile of flesh. A ribbon pierced Nomi Sunrider's head, and her arms were sliced off at the elbow. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she collapsed in front of Sailor Coruscant. The ribbons continued on toward Kun and the Twi'lek. Both had time to see the waves of rainbow-colored death heading their way, but they had no time to react. The Twi'lek's head-tails were sliced off at the base of his skull, and his lightsaber-along with most of his right arm-was sliced into tiny bits. The ribbons sliced through his chest, shredding it and causing pinkish blood to geyser out. His bloodshot eyes rolled into the back of his head as he fell to the bloodstained ground.

Kun attempted to raise a force field before the ribbons hit him, but they had barely formed when the ribbons hit the crystalline barrier and shattered it like a sledgehammer hitting a vase. Kun screamed as the multi-colored ribbons of energy sliced through his armor and the flesh beneath it. His gray eyes, already cold, froze over as he fell to the ground. When all Jedi could feel the last of his life fade, then the ribbons stopped and the twin blades of the Silence Glaive ceased glowing. Saturn collapsed to her knees, panting heavily from exhaustion. Corellia, Coruscant, Anakin and Jacen walked up to her. Each one had a look of uncertainty plastered over their face. Corellia knelt beside the young Senshi and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hotaru, are you all right?" She asked. A bitter smile crossed Saturn's lips as she said. "I?am sorry." She used the Glaive to return to a standing position. "That was an attack of mine, one of the least destructive. The other one, Silence Glaive Surprise, can destroy a planet."

Anakin's blue eyes shone as he regarded her. "I see now why you wished to learn of the ways of the Jedi." Saturn nodded. Her violet eyes sparkled, and her pale skin blushed as she talked to the young man. "The Light Side has many ways of attack that don't harm the opponent." Meanwhile, Sailor Corellia and Jacen helped Coruscant to a standing position. Her ankle still throbbed, but she gritted her teeth and ignored the pain. She looked back at the Falcon. Leia, Han and Chewie were buttoned up in there, waiting for them to recover the shard. Suddenly, her emerald eyes glazed over. She unwrapped her arms from Jacen and Anakin and began walking to an outcropping 20 meters away. She put her full weight on her injured ankle, but didn't even wince. She held her arm out straight behind her and concentrated, levitating her lightsaber into her hand and igniting it. She plunged the blue blade right through the top of the outcropping, cutting it in two and sending the two chunks of rock crashing to the ground. There hovered the shard.

Coruscant reached out with her gloved left hand and grabbed the shard. She turned back to the quartet and began walking, gaining speed with each step. "We need to hurry." She said. Corellia, Saturn, Anakin and Jacen fell into step behind her, and all could feel her urgency. The four quickly boarded the Millennium Falcon, with Coruscant heading for the cockpit. She found Han, Leia and Chewie prepping the ship for launch. Han looked up at his sister-in-law. "That was some fireworks show! Can she do that all the time?" Coruscant's eyes half-closed, and she reverted back to Mara Jade. She shook her head, sending reddish hair swirling. "She doesn't want to, actually. Hotaru's powers are a 'last resort' type." Leia, who was checking life support, shook her head as she heard that. "That poor girl. She must carry a tremendous weight on her shoulders." Chewie gro

11. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    "That was an attack of mine, one of the least destructive. The other one, Silence Glaive Surprise, can destroy a planet."

I really need to find the anime and watch it. In the manga, Death Ribbon (or Reborn) Revlution is the attack Saturn use to destroy the planet. Not Silence Glaive Surprise. Silence Glaive Surprise was the attack she used while under Galaxia's control.

But like I said, that's in the manga.

Great post! I believe I know what the trouble is! :(

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-From what I remember, first it was Death Ribbon Revolution, then Silence Glaive Surprise. Ah, well.

Okay. I know I got people reading this, so here it goes. This is kinda short, but it's complete. And if I posted it any longer, it would be quite long. Here we go!

Luke shuffled back as Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber slashed and chopped at him. His robe was sliced into ribbons, but he suffered no wounds. He thrust his green-bladed lightsaber at Maul, trying to penetrate his defenses. The Sith Lord held him back, however, and wouldn't let Luke slip inside his guard. He spared half a moment to glance at Sailor Tattooine. The young blond was holding off 'Bultar Swan', using her gaffi stick as a makeshift lightsaber. The clone was incredibly fast, however, and was well skilled in lightsaber combat.

Tattooine somersaulted back and landed halfway up the side of the cliff face. She pointed the sharp end of her weapon at Bultar and shouted. "Tattooine Groundquake!" A small sphere of orange energy shot off from the weapon and headed toward the woman. She simply waited until the sphere was almost upon her, and then dodged to the left. Tattooine swore-then jumped down as Bultar jumped up to attack her with a ruby-bladed lightsaber. She shrieked as the clone followed her, slashing at her and taunting. "So, this is the best Skywalker can do? A little kid is gonna be a Jedi Knight? Hah!" Tattooine's blue eyes stung as tears began to form. I'm not some little kid! I'm a Sailor Senshi and a Jedi trainee! Suddenly, a bright glow surrounded Sailor Tattooine. Bultar shielded her eyes, and even Luke and Maul slowed down enough to see it. Tattooine instantly knew what was happening. She held out her right hand and summoned her transformation wand. The ornate rod appeared before her, then dissolved and reformed into a new shape. She grabbed onto it and shouted. "Tattooine Star Power Makeup!"

A sandstorm of energy surrounded the young girl, infusing her with power and changing her Senshi uniform in several ways. The ribbon on the back of her Fuku became double-pleated, and a yellow neckband encircled her throat. She pointed at Bultar and said. "You were once a Jedi Knight, but you fell to the Dark Side and now work for an evil man. I can't forgive you for that." She raised her gaffi stick high and shouted. "Tattooine Groundquake!" The tips of the stick glowed, and a sphere of energy pulsed out. Bultar attempted to dodge to the side, but the sphere tracked her and struck her dead on with a bang. She was lifted high into the air and fell to the rocky ground like a sack of potatoes. There was a large hole in her chest, and her eyes stared upward into infinity.

Tattooine gasped at Bultar's death, but she knew there was nothing she could've done about it. Meanwhile, Luke and Maul continued their duel. Maul swung his blades in a side-to-side motion, trying to sever Luke's arms. The Jedi Master simply blocked each swing in a rapid-fire manner. Luke's blue eyes searched for a weakness in Maul's technique, but he could find none. Suddenly, he heard Sailor Tattooine shout. "Tattooine Groundquake!" He saw her out of the corner of his eye aiming at the top of the canyon wall and thought. I do believe she's onto something. The sphere of energy struck the wall, sending down a shower of debris. Maul instinctively looked up-and Luke skewered him with his emerald lightsaber. The Sith Lord's red eyes rolled back into his head as he dropped to the ground. Luke let out a breath, then began latching onto the falling rocks with the Force. He directed the largest ones away from him and Tattooine and sliced the smaller chunks in half with his lightsaber.

The Jedi Master turned to the young girl and smiled. "That was excellent work, Tahiri. You used your surrounding area to your advantage?" He stopped speaking as he noticed where Tattooine was looking. She craned her neck up and looked at the top of the Stone Needle. She tensed her legs and leapt, going all the way to the top in a single jump. Luke's eyebrow

13. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    In the manga, that was the attack she used to destroy Earth. Like I said, it could be different in the anime. I haven't watched the anime subbed. :(

Tahiri is Star Powered now!!!! :D Wahoo!

Seven years? Luke already knows about Brakiss so what could he be feeling from seven years ago? ?[face_plain]

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Luke's finally sensing Brakkis. He might know that he's alive, but he wasn't able to sense him before now. And in the manga, if my interpretations are correct, Death Ribbon Revolution was used to attack Pharoah 90, not destroy the Earth. Also, all attacks used by the Senshi when under Galaxia's control were simply one of their attacks with 'Galaxia' at the beginning. I am fairly certain there is a 'Silence Glaive Surprise. Thank you for your interest, though. It had me check up on the manga-and reread the first ten volumes.

Okay. I know there are people reading this. They just haven't posted in a bit. Grumble, grumble Here we go!

Lusa hopped from side to side as the Jade Saber exited hyperspace. It had been some time since she had seen her family, or even set foot on the planet. Tenel Ka watched the young centaur girl with detached curiosity. The warrior princess finally sighed and asked her. "When was the last time you were home?" Lusa turned to her and cocked her head to the side in thought. Finally, she said. "I think it's been three years." Both turned their heads as the main hatch opened up. Mizuno Ami, the blue-haired genius, walked in and addressed her friends. "We've entered the atmosphere, but we don't quite know where to go." She turned to Lusa. "Lusa, could you please transform into Sailor Chiron? That way, you can home in on the shard." Lusa nodded, sending her chestnut-colored hair bobbing. She concentrated, and an ornate rod appeared in her hand. She held it high and shouted. "Chiron Planet Power Makeup!"

A sheen of crystal surrounded Lusa, surrounding her upper body and the lower half of her legs. It formed into a Sailor Fuku with a light blue skirt and matching bow. Elbow-length gloves and greaves fastened to her equine legs completed the ensemble. Ami thought for a second. "We should also transform. That way, we'll be prepared in case those clones come looking for us." A slight smile crossed Tenel Ka's lips. "That is a fact, friend Ami." The young woman blushed at Tenel Ka, then half-closed her eyes and concentrated. An ornate rod appeared in her hand. Tenel Ka did the same. The two held their transformation wands high and shouted.

"Mercury Star Power Makeup!"
    "Dathomir Planet Power Makeup!"

A ribbon of watery energy twirled around Ami, melting her clothes and reforming them into a Sailor Fuku with a blue bow on front and a matching skirt. Knee-high boots and elbow-length gloves completed the ensemble. Meanwhile, a red mist changed Tenel Ka's lizard-hide armor into a Sailor Fuku with a red bow and matching skirt. A globule of energy coalesced around the stump of her left arm, forming into a forearm and gloved hand. High heels completed her uniform. Now they were Sailors Mercury and Dathomir, pretty suited soldiers of love and justice.

Sailor Chiron observed the two, and as soon as they were done, headed for the cockpit. She found Zekk there piloting the ship over fields of wheat and farming communities. He looked up at her and smiled. "This is some beautiful country, Lusa. A man like me could settle down here." He stopped speaking as he noticed a look of determination on her face. He instantly sat up and checked the controls. "Where to?" He asked. Chiron checked the Jade Saber's course and said. "Keep going for another two kilometers. Then land in an untilled field." Zekk nodded and checked his course. There was a field about two kilometers away. He piloted the cruiser there and quickly set the ship down. He looked out the window and saw a farmhouse and barn about 200 meters away. The Jedi reached out with the Force and detected life there. Zekk powered down the engines and headed for the main cabin. He found Sailors Chiron, Mercury and Dathomir ready to depart. He walked up to Chiron and asked. "Who lives there? Do you know them?" The young centaur nodded and smiled. "Yes. This is my family's farm." She trotted to the main hatch and quickly opened it. The door hissed open, and the entry ramp descended to the ground. She turned back to the three and said. "I can't

15. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm going to look up the info on that one attack. I have better SM sites on my dorm's computer. The first time I heard of Silence Glaive Surprise was when Saturn was controled by Galaxia and the Senshi used Galaxia's attacks. Neptune used Galactica Violent Tide and that was the first time I had seen that.

And the trio is complete! For a second there, I thought Lusa would transform. *sighs* Those clones just can't leave them alone.

Yeah, awful wasn't it? I bought back Lusa in my fic that's in my sig. :D Hate NJO. :mad:

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM- Hmm. I think this is where we must agree to disagree. I interpret things one way, you another. Point in fact, you are probably right. Still, I need Saturn to have one attack that doesn't wipe out a planet. Forgive me? (Flashes puppy dog eyes)

Well. I know other people are reading this. They PMed me themselves. The fact that they haven't posted is irrelevant. I know i have at least one reader, and one reader is enough. Did I say thanks for reading this, JSM? Ah, well. Here we go!

A bright blue light surrounded Sailor Dathomir, changing her Sailor Fuku and infusing her with power. The red ribbon tied to the small of her back became double-pleated, and a small neckband encircled her throat. She pointed a finger at Callista and shouted. "Dathomir Heatwave!" Tongues of blue flame shot out and engulfed Callista. The clone instinctively held her arms up, but was instantly turned into a pile of ashes as the flames engulfed her. Zekk, his clone, Beldorion, Chiron and Mercury gasped at Callista's fiery death. The Hutt backed away from Sailor Chiron. Fear showed in his yellow eyes as he blubbered. "Please, don't kill me! I'll be good, I promise!" Dathomir's lips turned upward in a very faint smile. "A Hutt's word? That is about as valuable as oceanfront property on Tattooine." Beldorion's dropped to the side, then back up as a small cylinder flew at Dathomir. A bright red blade emerged from one end as Beldorion used the Force to activate his telekinetically thrown lightsaber. She held her left hand out in front and shouted. "Hapan Wall of Protection!" A glassine shield formed about 30 centimeters from her hand, causing the lightsaber to glance off. She then raised her right hand, pointed at Beldorion and shouted. "Dathomir Heatwave!" Tongues of blue flame leapt from her hand and surrounded Beldorion. The Hutt was roasted alive and quickly reduced to a rather large pile of ashes. Sailor Chiron, who was still on the ground, turned pale at the sight of the Hutt's death. She scrambled to her feet, ignoring the pain from her slow-healing wounds.

While Dathomir roasted the Hutt, the Zekk clone quickly assessed his options. His team was dead, and the Jedi were all still alive. He turned and began running back to the forest, but a blur knocked him down. He looked up and saw a large male centaur standing above him with a blaster rifle pointed square at his head. "You scum! How dare you and your cohorts hurt my daughter and her friends!" Zakal said. The Zekk clone turned his head and also saw Chiron's mother. She was putting a bacta patch on her daughter's wounds. He looked back-and saw an orange-colored lightsaber blade join the blaster rifle. Zekk turned to Zakal and said. "Nice tackle. I guess four legs can be better than two." Zakal let loose with a belly laugh. "Hah! You're not too slow yourself, young one." He looked down at the helpless clone. "What do we do with him?"

The Zekk clone grimaced and said. "I'll decide that for you, you freak." He bit down hard, cracking open a false tooth and spreading fast-acting poison through his mouth. He swallowed, and began convulsing profusely. Zekk deactivated his lightsaber and bent down, but the clone was dead before he reached one knee. He swore in Corellian and Tattooinian before getting back up. He walked over to Sailor Dathomir, who hadn't moved since she incinerated Beldorion. "You couldn't save him." He said, looking into her gray eyes. The Senshi nodded. "That is a fact. Still, it was a shame he and Callista had to die." The two walked over to Chiron and Sabra, and were quickly joined by Mercury. The blue-haired genius tugged on her ear, activating her visor. She scanned the young centaur's wounds with her mini-computer. After a few seconds, she looked up and said. "The lightsaber did not penetrate past your musculature. Although you'll need to enter a healing trance when we leave, the bacta patches will be fine for now." Sabra let out a sigh of relief and grabbed onto the Senshi's hand, pumping it furiously in thanks.

Chiron's brown eyes suddenly went glas

17. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Yeah, I guess so. :)

You're welcome, Striker! :)

Great post! I hope they don't run into any more trouble! :D :p *knows she will be proven wrong on this* :D

18. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    RK_Striker_JK_5: I know i have at least one reader, and one reader is enough. Did I say thanks for reading this, JSM? Ah, well. Here we go!

:_| You have more than one reader, RK_Striker_JK_5!!! I am still here! We moved on New Year's Day after being out of town since after Christmas and the stupidstupidstupidstupidSSSSSTTTTTUUUUPPPPIIIIDDDD cable company doesn't have our internet connection up yet!!!! ARRRGGHH!

:mad:
    [face_plain]
    ;)

Don't worry. I'll be okay! But I just wanted to let you know that I have been dying to read all the installments that I've missed! (I'm on my Assistant Manager's computer right now. I swear I'm gonna kill those cable guys...) I'm going to save the chapters I missed onto a floppy so I can read them at home! I will return with high praise as soon as I can! Please keep up the excellent work, don't get discouraged, and pretty please be patient with me! [face_blush] See you guys as soon as possible! ;)

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    just wanted to let you know that i'm focusing on catching up now, Striker! i'll try to get a review up soon... Sorry it took so long :(

~TJF

20. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    And wouldn't you just know it. After that caustic rant of mine two posts up, I get home and the internet connection is finally up and running. Figures. Though I am pleased with the end result, so I won't complain anymore. ;)

Guess the floppy wasn't needed after all! *deletes floppy* *has to remember to bring it back to work tomorrow... hee hee!*

Striker...those chapters ROCKED! Excellent! I can't wait for Mara, Tionne and the others to get Star Power (especially Mara)! Ohhh! I can't wait! Thank ou so much for the installments as well as the reliable posting times! Loved the Ulic/Jacen part! Sent shivers down my spine! I also loved Mara's last speech, the one to Ulic-Qel-Droma! Impressive and also funny because of her reaction!

Can't wait for the next one!

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    and i've actually read it - all 35 pages of it :eek:

"I didn't know you were related." Jaina quipped. The former bounty hunter tossed his ponytail over his shoulder. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. Exar Kun nearly killed you, and I won't let it happen again." Jaina was left speechless at Zekk's declaration. She felt warmth spread through her chest as she thought of him. I love him. There's no getting around it. She leaned toward him and tried to give him a kiss on the cheek, but she stumbled, forcing Zekk to catch her. Great, there goes the mood she thought wryly.

aw?. [face_love] [face_love]

After a minute, Mara and Jaina emerged from the back. They were still talking about?something. "What if I don't want to make a speech?" Mara said with a hint of exasperation. The brown-haired girl snorted. "Sorry, Aunt Mara, but you don't have a choice with that. All Sailor Senshi make a speech."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Rats, I liked Adi?Brakiss is so mean, and :eek: Brakiss sent in a clone of *Zekk*???? *attacks him with a keyboard*

Brakkis

finally remembered to tell you this?it?s ?Brakiss? ;)

"So the great Han Solo can't squeeze some more juice out of his engines? I knew your reputation was hot tibanna gas."

ooh?them?s fighting words [face_devil]

great job, Striker, now i gotta go or i'll sleep right through my baby-sitting job! [face_blush]

~TJF

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Stares in shock at the posts, then does a jig

Thanks, peeps. I guess I was a little selfish, there.

JSM-Oh, the trouble's just getting started! Heh, heh.

Jaded_Girl-Thank you, dudette. I'm glad your PC is all right. Mara and the other new Senshi won't gain star power until part four, which i'm writing right now. Oh, do you want me to PM you when I finish a post?

Trix-Thank you, oh goddess! I'm glad my mush skills are improving. And are you serious about Brakiss' name? Oh, shavit! And I assume I can resume sending you PMs now, right? ;)

Well, here's the next post. Here we go!

Chapter Nine: Throwing Down the Gauntlet
    Han gripped the Millennium Falcon's controls as the freighter screamed through hyperspace. With the emergency boosters now on, the ship was now going faster than any ship in the history of space travel. The downside was that the ship was this close to breaking apart and scattering itself across several thousand light-years.

Leia checked the ships' hull integrity. "We're lucky this hunk of junk didn't come apart two days ago!" She said through strained teeth. Chewie roared and indicated that the engines had been past the redline for almost twelve hours. The former smuggler chuckled to himself. "That proves just how tough this ship really is." Leia checked the sensors. "We'll emerge from hyperspace in ten minutes." Han nodded and flashed her his trademarked lopsided smile. "I told you she'd hold together!" He leaned forward and patted the control console. "You hear me? Hold together just a little longer."

In the main cabin sat Mara, Jaina, Anakin, Jacen and Hotaru. Jacen's brow was drenched in sweat as he chuckled. "Heh, anybody wanna hear a joke?" Anakin's head shook, but not of his own volition. "I'm afraid, dear brother, that I won't find anything funny right now." Hotaru's pale skin was sickly gray, and she looked as if she was about to throw up. Anakin grabbed onto her hand and sent calm, soothing thoughts to her through the Force. The young girl's cheeks quickly regained some color, but not from the thoughts.

Jaina turned her head to Mara. "So, do you think we'll make it?" Mara nodded and smiled at her niece. "This ship can go through anything. "We'll make it." As soon as she said that, the entire ship bucked and heaved as it hit turbulence. Mara's green eyes flashed in annoyance. "Of course, I could be wrong." She reached into a pocket on her jumpsuit and pulled out the crystal shard. She turned it over and over in her delicate fingers, marveling at it. "I hope one of us can figure out how to use this thing." Jaina thought for a moment. "I've got a notion about it, but I'll need all seven shards." Suddenly the intercom crackled to life. "This is Han. We're coming out of hyperspace in thirty seconds?mark."
    On a different vector, a lone X-wing soared through hyperspace. Luke checked his engines and found them to be working perfectly. "We'll emerge from hyperspace in twenty-nine seconds." Tahiri nodded enthusiastically. "Great! I can't wait until we get those shards and destroy Xim's spirit." Although she was smiling, Luke could sense her inner worry. He felt something similar, but still didn't know what it was. He checked the X-wing's control panel and pulled down a lever. The reddish smear outside the canopy broke apart into streaks, then reverted into steadily glowing stars.

Luke checked his approach vector and found he was right on course for the jungle moon. Suddenly, his danger sense flared. He sent the fighter into a starboard turn-just as the Millennium Falcon emerged from hyperspace less than two hundred meters away! The disk-shaped freighter screamed past and looked barely in control. The Jedi Master quickly increased power to the four engines. He also contacted his sister through the Force. Leia, what's happening?

I can't talk right now, Luke. We're barely in control right now. Leia abruptly broke the connection, leaving her twin brother close to panic as he watched the Falcon plunge into Yavin IV's atmosphere

23. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    And the final battle begins! I'm guessing anyway.

Hotaru and Threepio need to talk, both dislike space travel.

Brakiss thinks too much if he thinks Luke is coming with everything he wants! :D

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Well, it's not the final battle yet. That'll be coming soon. And Hotaru and 3PO? Heh.

Okay. Here's the next post. I'm posting this early because of work. Here we go!

After ten more minutes, the battle plan was set. Mara, Anakin, Hotaru, Lusa and Ami would go in the Jade Saber. Tenel Ka, Jaina, Jacen, Tahiri and Zekk would go in the Steel Dragon. Han, Chewie and Leia would remain behind and wait for a New Republic task force commanded by Admiral Ackbar. The preparations were quick but thorough. Nobody wanted a loose wire or a misaligned scanner to spell disaster for the rescue.

Tenel Ka and Jaina walked along the side of the Steel Dragon. Although it was Tenel Ka's ship, she let Jaina pilot it since she was much better at it. The young brown-haired woman pointed to a flat sheet of crystal and said. "That shield emitter's gotta be swapped out." She looked up and saw her brother cleaning out an intake vent. "Jacen? Can you get a shield emitter from the hangar bay and swap out this one?" The young man let out an over-dramatic sigh and held his forearm to his forehead. "Oh, whenever will I get a break from you, oh cruel taskmaster?" She placed her hands on her hips and glared at him. Jacen sheepishly crawled of the sleek cruiser and ran to the Great Temple. Jaina turned to her best friend and sighed. "Honestly, what do you see in him? He's immature and can never take anything seriously." Tenel Ka's gray eyes twinkled in amusement as she said. "That is precisely why I like him, friend Jaina."

Inside, Zekk and Tahiri checked out the main wiring to the engines. Tahiri shook her head as she looked over the clumped mass of wires. "Why am I doing this? I don't know anything about wiring for a ship! Couldn't someone else help you?" Zekk, who was lying on his stomach and checking some connections, turned his head and blew some stray hair out of his eyes before saying. "There's no one else, Tahiri. Besides, I won't have you do anything you can't handle." He reached a long arm into the hole and pulled out a rectangular piece of plastic. "This is a circuit board." He said, handing it to the young blond. "When I say now, press the red button." Tahiri nodded. This was something she could do. Zekk reached in and grabbed a handful of wires. "Now I-" He stopped speaking as Tahiri's finger jabbed the red button. A jolt of electricity surged through Zekk's right hand, throwing him back and out of the hole in the bulkhead.

Tahiri's blue eyes widened in shock. She dropped the circuit board and went over to Zekk. "Are you all right? I didn't mean to do that, but you said 'now' and I assumed that you meant now." The former bounty hunter shook his right arm. It tingled in a most unpleasant manner, and there were slight burn marks on his fingers. "I'm all right" He knew he had to calm down the panicky Tahiri. Ha also knew it wasn't her fault. "I'm the one who screwed up. I said 'now', and I also told you to push the button when I said that." He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder and projected soothing thoughts into her mind. The young girl gulped and said. "I'm still sorry about that." Zekk nodded. "Hey, no problem." He flexed his fingers several times, then crawled back across the deck plating and into the hole. "Let's try that again, shall we?" He grabbed the bundle of wires and began sticking them into various connector ports.

Tahiri, meanwhile, tentatively picked the circuit board back up and held it at the ready. After another minute, Zekk backed out and looked up at the young girl. "Okay, punch it." He said. Tahiri's finger jabbed the button on the circuit board. A loud click sounded from the hunk of plastic, and after a few seconds, lights embedded into the circuit board began flashing off and on. As she looked at it, she somehow knew that it was fixed. Zekk took it from her and smiled. "Great! Everything's all set here." He leaned into the hole and hooked the circuit board into its proper section. The former bounty hunter then stood up on achy legs and held out an arm. The young blond grabbed on

25. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Yeah, where did Luke land? :(

I don't think you'll kill Luke, but all the same...DON'T KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!

There has yet to be a death in Sailor Moon mission unless they are the villiens! At least, no one has stayed dead! ;) *sends SOS to Usagi* :D

So this isn't the final battle? Me guess that will take place on Kamino? I'm still waiting for Anakin. :p

I thought Anakin Solo had brown hair? ?[face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.