main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Luke's not dead! I wouldn't kill the Jedi Master!! Hmm. You want Anakin Skywalker? You finally got him! And most of the sources I have say that Anakin has blond hair, like his uncle.

Okay. This is sorta filler. It sets up the last series of battles. Here we go!

Ten minutes earlier, Luke brought his X-wing in for a landing. He popped the canopy off and jumped down. Slung over his shoulder was the Sword of the Sith. His steps carried with them a sense of urgency as he crossed over sand dunes. Brakkis had instructed him to land nearly a kilometer from the meeting site, obviously hoping that the trek would tire Luke out. However, Luke had grown up on the sandblasted wasteland known as Tattooine. This little moon was like a walk in the park to him.

Eventually he came upon two large sand dunes. They formed a mini-valley about a kilometer long and half a kilometer wide. Four figures stood in the front. Luke's blue eyes quickly discerned their identities. He walked up to a wizened old hag dressed in a long black robe. "Hello, Gethzerion. It's been a while." He said. Gethzerion, progenitor of the Dark Side sect known as the Nightsisters, sneered at the boyish-looking Jedi. "So, you've finally grown up, eh? Last time I saw you, you were but a pup. Now you've gained age and power." Luke nodded, then turned to the next clone. His stomach clenched in revulsion as he realized whom it was. He stretched out his senses and confirmed the clone's identity. "Hello, Father." He said.

Ice-blue eyes looked into identical orbs. This wasn't Darth Vader standing before him. Instead, Anakin Skywalker looked upon his son. "I see you didn't hold back." He said in a confident voice. Luke noted he wore an odd braid that trailed over his right ear and reached his shoulder. Luke's temper flared for an instant as he addressed the clone. "Ben said it was impossible to redeem any of you clones. He also said it was impossible to redeem Darth Vader. I know there is good-" He stopped as Anakin held up his hand. "Ben's right this time. We'll fight you, and we'll kill you." The Jedi master sighed in resignation as he walked forward.

The next clone was definitely a Dark Lord of the Sith. He wore an odd helmet upon his baldheaded skull, and his torso was covered by scale-like armor. Luke's eyes noted one of the 'plates' pulse out of rhythm to the clone's breathing. He reached out with the force and quickly discovered that the armor was alive. The clone smiled as he sensed Luke's rapidly growing discomfort. "Do you like them? I found the orbalisk armor on the moon of Dxun. It's quite strong." Luke shook his head in disgust. "I can't believe you'd allow those?things to grow on you." The clone's white eyes narrowed as he spoke. "They provide protection for me while I provide nourishment for them. It seems like a fair trade, wouldn't you say?" Luke quickly walked away from the clone and approached the last one. The Jedi Master clenched his fists as he saw the last clone. His green eyes held a look of contempt, and his face held a sneer as he said. "Why hello, 'Master Skywalker'." The clone of Kyp Durron mockingly bowed before Luke, sending Gethzerion, Anakin and the other clone into a fit of giggles.

Luke walked past Kyp and approached an encampment. He felt the quartet close in on him, making him feel a little trapped. He quickly spotted Tionne, Lowie, Sannah, Setsuna and Luna in the middle. All four were bound with stun cuffs, but they looked none the worse for wear. Tamith Kai stood off to the side. The Nightsister held Setsuna's time staff. Her violet eyes trailed up and down the mystic item. Finally, he spotted Brakkis himself. Instead of fancy robes, the Sith Lord wore a set of obsidian-colored armor. His long blond hair was tied back instead of being loose, and his blue eyes held malevolence that almost unnerved Luke. He held out a gloved hand and said. "Give me the sword, Skywalker."

Luke removed the sword from its scabbard and held it up. "Is this what you want? Do you really know what this is?" Brakkis nodded. "Ye

2. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I didn't think you would, but still........ :p

*starts yelling at Luke* Forget everything they said, Luke!!!!!! Redeem your FATHER!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Can't wait to see if Brakiss will keep the sword. [face_mischief] :D

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, yeah. I figured I'd mention this...

Voting for the Winter 2003 Fanfic awards begins tomorrow. This fic is nominated for most underrated. I know I don't have much of a chance...but there's always hope.

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    And are you serious about Brakiss' name?

remember who you?re talking to: the one who turned brakiss into an emperor. I?m sure :p ;)

Anakin and Ami walking in on a M/L mushy moment was hilarious! [face_laugh]

t'was a mean cliffie, Striker [face_plain] but then, i can't really talk...

5. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Yay! All hell is about to break loose!!!

[face_plain]

Hm. I suppose that's only good from a story-writing point of view... ;)

*squeals* Can't wait for the next one!!!

Star power next... pretty please??? [face_puppy dog eyes] I just want to see an offensive senshi attack from Mara (and Tionne too!) (Though both of their defensive attacks -how's that for an oxymoron?- completely ROCK!)

P.S.- I also thought the "Anakin and Ami walking in on a M/L mushy moment" was hilarious! :D

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*mutters furiously*

ARGGG... I'm on page.... ermm... six... MUST FINISH!!! :_|

BTW, those speeches are a bit cruel to Mara...

THANK YOU for leaving Padme dead....

And yes!! We will forget and neglect Leia!!! *mad cackling*

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Ah, you'll have to see about the sword. Remember, Xim wants to escape.

Trix-Okay, I fixed his name! ;) And I believe that's one of the few times you talked about a Sailor Moon character. Heh. I'm glad you're not ignoring them :p

Jaded_Girl-Ah, sorry. star power for Mara, Tionne, Lusa and Sannah will come in part four. And yes, all hell is breaking loose...

Jaid-Thank you for catching up, my friend. Ah, those speeches aresupposed to be a bit cruel. She's not the one to do such a thing, so I had to have her do them. Get it? The reason I left Padme dead was for dramatic purposes...and the fact that I wouldn't have idea one how to write her. And ignore Leia? Hmm. Leia's my third favorite character(behind Tenel Ka and Chewie), but again, not very good at writing the character.

Okay, everyone caught up? Good! Because there's a new post coming right now! Here we go!

Chapter Ten: Fighting for their Lives
    Five minutes earlier, the Jade Saber and Steel Dragon scoured the moon's surface in search of Brakiss' encampment. For some reason, they couldn't sense where it was through the Force. That left the old-fashioned method, scanning the planet in hopes of finding something, anything that would lead them in the right direction. On the Jade Saber, Ami's blue eyes were glued to the sensors. "I'm picking up life forms!" She said. Anakin unbuckled his crash webbing and leaned over Ami's shoulder. "It's 200 meters south of our position." The former Emperor's Hand reached for the com, but the squeal of the speakers beat her to it. "Jade Saber, this is the Steel Dragon. We've found them-or rather, Zekk found them."

Mara nodded, sending her reddish locks bouncing. "Good. Let's set down here." She eased up on the flight stick and set the engines to hover. As the ship descended to the sands, Mara and Ami half-closed their eyes and concentrated. An ornate rod appeared in their right hands. The ship touched down with a thud, allowing Mara to power down the engines. She and Ami unbuckled their crash webbing and, accompanied by Anakin, headed for the main cabin. They found Hotaru and Lusa-or rather; they found Sailor Saturn and Sailor Chiron. Saturn held out her right hand, and the Silence Glaive materialized. "We must move quickly." She said. Mara held her transformation wand high and shouted. "Coruscant Planet Power Makeup!" Ami also held her wand up high and shouted. "Mercury Star Power Makeup!"

A stream of blue energy wound around the young girl's body, melting her jumpsuit and reforming it into a Sailor Fuku with a bright blue bow on front. A matching skirt, knee-high boots and elbow-length gloves completed the ensemble. At the same time, a green shaft of light enveloped Mara. When it faded, she wore a Sailor Fuku with a green bow on front, matching ankle boots and elbow-length gloves. "I am the pretty sailor-suited soldier Sailor Coruscant! I will right wrongs and punish those who use the Dark Side!" Coruscant's green eyes suddenly blinked as she realized what she said. She raised her hand to her temple and massaged her forehead. "I need to stop with these speeches. They're driving me insane!" She ran over to the control panel for the door and hit it with her palm, simultaneously opening the hatch and lowering the ramp. Chiron trotted down, followed by Anakin, Coruscant, Saturn and Mercury. They saw the Steel Dragon to their right. Sailor Dathomir, Sailor Corellia, Sailor Tattooine, Jacen and Zekk all looked over. Determination was etched on their faces. Coruscant unclipped her lightsaber from her skirt and ignited it, sending a sapphire blade shooting forth.

The ten Jedi ran up a sand dune. Unfortunately, Chiron's equine legs sank under her weight. She let out a cry as she became stuck. Saturn turned back to her and raised her right hand. At the same time, Chiron rose up from the sand. "The ground over the rise will be more compact and will be able to support your weight." Saturn said. Chiron nodded her thanks, sending her chestnut-brown locks bouncing up and down.

Cor

8. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I think you're doing fine with the characters, Striker! :)

*starts hoping* Don't kill Anakin Skywalker! Don't kill Anakin Skywalker! Don't kill Anakin Skywalker! Don't kill Anakin Skywalker! Don't kill Anakin Skywalker! :p (Can I help it I want the family reunited?) :D

One thing I've been meaning to ask you. Tenel Ka is Sailor Dathomir, but one of her powers is Hapan Wall of Protection. Why? Just curious. :)

Like always, great post! :)

Keep the Dark Spirit in!!!!!!!!!!

9. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    *dances around* Yay!!! We got another postie! We got another postie!

"What's a duck?"

[face_laugh] That's great! The imfamous line from the SW novelization!!! But poor Jacen! :( :_| :mad: If that cutie's good looks are damaged, there's gonna be blood! (I'm actually rather surprised that Tenel Ka hasn't spilled it already... of course, she is rather preoccupied at the moment...)

Terrific post, Striker! Can't wait to see what happens next!

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Thank you. And about Anakin...sorry, but I don't think he'll make it. :( And about Hapan Wall of protection...I envision Sailor Dathomir as the Senshi of Balance. She is from two worlds, therefore her attacks are from those worlds.

Jaded_Girl-Thanks. And yes, Tenel Ka is occupied. However, Jacen's looks won't be affected.

Okay. This is sorta filler, but it's important. Here we go!

Sailor Coruscant and Sailor Corellia approached the last of the clones. Corellia observed Sannah, Luna and Tionne as they ran up the dune and away from the clones. They joined up with Tattooine, Zekk, Saturn, Chiron and Mercury. "Stay back!" Coruscant shouted. She turned and spotted the final clone heading toward the pair. His living armor pulsed as he said. "So, a failed Dark Sider and a trainee are going to stop me? Do you even know who I am?" Coruscant's green eyes narrowed as she stared at him. She gasped as an image appeared in her mind. Palpatine stood before a large statue. He turned to his right and looked down at a small girl. "Do you know who this is?" He asked. The girl looked up at the imposing stone statue. "It's Darth Bane, the first of the new Lords of the Sith. He started the rule of two one thousand years ago." Palpatine smiled, causing him to look even more evil. "Excellent, my young hand." He grasped the girl's hand and began leading her down a large corridor. Statues and paintings of other Sith Lords lined the expansive hallway. "Now we shall begin your education in your duties?"

Coruscant slid down the sand dune, sending up a cloud of dust in her wake. She ignited her lightsaber and swung it at Darth Bane's head. Bane leaned back, allowing the lightsaber to pass harmlessly under his chin. He raised his arms and gathered his power while dodging Coruscant's slices and thrusts. After a few seconds, Sailor Corellia joined her aunt in attacking Bane. The first of the new Lords of the Sith waited until both Senshi were in range, then he thrust his arms out and punched each one right in their ribcage. He also released a massive amount of Dark Side energy through his gauntleted hands. The point of contact flashed briefly before Corellia and Coruscant were flung back. The younger Senshi let out a cry of pain as the blast drove her into the sand and burned her chest. Coruscant slammed into the sand dune like a rag doll and was quickly rendered unconscious. Bane let out a snort of laughter. "Nothing can stop me. I am invincible!"

At the top of the sand dune, Saturn and Mercury looked down at the Sith Lord. They, along with Tattooine, Zekk, Luna and Chiron, formed a reserve force. Saturn's violet eyes flashed as she saw Bane hit her friends with Dark Side energy. She raised her Glaive and pointed it at him. "Death Ribbon Revolution!" She shouted. The twin blades of the Silence Glaive began glowing with an unholy light. After a few seconds, ribbon-like streams of energy shot out toward Darth Bane. Suddenly, Bane raised his arms and crossed them in front of his chest. A crystalline barrier appeared in front of him, deflecting almost all of the ribbons. One stream of energy slipped through, however, and skewered him in his left shoulder. Bane's white eyes shut as he tried to block out the pain. He gritted his teeth and concentrated on the barrier. The rainbow-colored streams continued to strike the barrier, weakening it.

Saturn's forehead became plastered with sweat. She wasn't used to this kind of heat, and the strain of keeping Death Ribbon Revolution going. Mercury looked at her young friend and, with a note of concern, said. "Hotaru, please stop! You won't be able to shatter the barrier before you drain your life force." Saturn shook her head in protest, sending her short black hair swinging back and forth. "No. I can do this. I must do this!" Suddenly, the young girl let out a groan, collapsed to her knees and let go of the Silence Glaive. The weapon fell to the desert sands and ceased emitting the streams of deadly energy. Bane dropped his arms to his side and looked up at the pair of Senshi. A

11. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Make Luke go through losing his father a second time? :( :_| :_| :_| Cruel person!!!!!!! :_|

Anyway, enough of my personal love for the main members of the Skywalker family, great post! Like the idea of balance between the two as well. :) It works.

Glad Mara and Jaina are all right. Well, Jaina seems all right.

Thought you said this wasn't the final battle? [face_mischief] Sure seems like it!

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Thank you. And these small battles are the prelude to a larger battle. You'll see.

Well, okay. The next post is ready. Here we go!

Anakin struggled as Durron pressed his attack. The clone's green eyes danced with an internal fire, and his mouth was agape. The tow-headed Solo knew this wasn't the slightly vain but guilty Jedi Master he had grown to respect. This clone was everything Kyp Durron rejected. This was the butcher of Carida. This was Kyp under the thrall of Exar Kun's shade. This was Kyp Durron completely insane, and Anakin had no idea what to do.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Zekk hurrying over to get Jacen. Durron also saw that. He raised his left hand and pointed it at the former Dark Jedi. Bluish-white bolts of Sith Lightning leapt from his gauntleted hand and shot at Zekk. The lanky young man looked up. In a flash, he had his lightsaber ignited and was fending off the lightning. Sparks erupted as the lightning struck Zekk's orange-colored lightsaber. He pursed his lips and concentrated. Suddenly, Durron stumbled back a few steps as Zekk Force-shoved him. The little tap didn't hurt the clone, but it did give Zekk enough time to hoist Jacen onto his left shoulder in a fireman's carry. Jacen's brandy-colored eyes fluttered open. "Did we win?" He said groggily. Zekk sighed as he hotfooted across the white desert floor. "Sorry, but you'll have to sit this one out." He quickly made his way back to his group.

Meanwhile, Anakin took advantage of Zekk's distraction. He pressed the attack, shoving Durron back with another Force-shove. The clone lost his grip on his lightsaber and fell onto his backside. Anakin ran over. He first destroyed the clone's lightsaber with a deft flick of his wrist. Then the blond Jedi dashed over to Durron and held his blue-bladed lightsaber two centimeters from the clone's chin. "I don't think I have to tell you what a superheated plasma blade can do to human flesh." He said with a maddeningly calm voice. The clone's green eyes went wide, and a snarl formed on his lips. He let out a wordless yell-and sat up, impaling his throat on Anakin's blade. The clone's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he slid off the lightsaber's blade, carving out a little more of his throat. Anakin deactivated his lightsaber and let the hilt slip from his suddenly numb fingers. He stepped back even as the hilt landed in the sand, producing a small cloud of dust. A look of total shock was plastered over his face as he mumbled. "I didn't?I didn't?mean to do that." He stepped back-and bumped into Sailor Tattooine.

The young girl looked up into Anakin's troubled eyes. She could sense his doubt, uncertainty and sadness over the clone's death. "Anakin, you didn't do anything wrong. He killed himself." The young man and the Senshi of the desert made their way back to the 'reserves'. "It was still disturbing. And it was still my blade." Tattooine looked back at the hilt. It was still lying in the sand. She raised her and levitated it into her outstretched hand. She looked over at her best friend and said. "Hey, it doesn't matter. That creep offed himself. You have nothing to be guilty over. Besides, Master Skywalker himself said that we can't redeem the clones." Anakin mulled Tattooine's words over as they reached their friends. Jacen was lying on the ground and was being tended to be Sailor Mercury. "He'll live, but he'll have to have his jaw wired shut for a week."

Sailor Corellia let out a mocking sigh of relief. "Does that mean no jokes? Oh, joy!" Jacen sat up on his elbows. He opened his mouth, but only a cry of pain came out. Mercury touched his forehead and put him into a light-healing trance. The blue-haired genius then stood up and spoke to Coruscant. "Have you figured anything out?" The redhead shook her head. "They're too small for our hands. It's like trying to hold onto water. They keep slipping out." Sailor Melodie glanced over at Pluto and Tamith Kai. "We still need those crystal shards too. Without them, we're stuck with a pretty bauble and nothing

13. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    All right, could you at least redeem Anakin before he dies? Give Luke that comfort if Anakin must die! :( :( :_|

Great post! One down, one to go! And the blasted Sword!

Poor Jacen! :( No jokes. :( Sad. :(

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, I just sent my votes in for the WFFA. I wish I could've voted for myself. It would probably be the only vote I'd get...Ah, well. I'd like to say thanks to Trix for nominating me for most underrated fic, and to every one of my readers. I do this for you. The next post is Thursday, and up!

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    "I am the pretty sailor-suited soldier Sailor Coruscant! I will right wrongs and punish those who use the Dark Side!"

oh man! Poor mara?they?re getting worse!! [face_laugh] :p *vengeance for all the people mara made silly faces at as a child [face_mischief]*

hehe...jacen's got his mouth wired shut...loved jaina's reaction to that :D

great couple of posts, Striker :D of course, putting off studying always makes everything twice as sweet... :p ;)

~TJF

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Okay. I'll redeem him, but only because you asked. And don't worry about Jacen. It's that sword you should be worried about...MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Trix-Thank you! I'm trying for painful speeches for Mara. And get back to studying, young lady! ;)

Okay, this was a rewrite due to a request. I hope it's still good. here we go!

Dathomir's body twisted in midair as she dodged multiple blasts of lightning. She landed on her high heel clad feet and spun around to face her opponent. As soon as the bluish-white bolts ceased, she leapt at Gethzerion and swung her turquoise-colored lightsaber at the crone's head. Gethzerion held up a wrinkled old hand and muttered. As soon as the blade came within a few centimeters of her head, an invisible barrier appeared and deflected Dathomir's strike. "We appear to be at an impasse, young one." She said. "I still cannot attack while defending, and the same is true for you. Why not simply give up now and spare yourself the pain?" Dathomir shook her head, sending her reddish locks into a whirlwind. "No. I won't give up. You willingly gave yourself to the Dark Side, and you remain unrepentant for the near destruction of our homeworld." She pointed her lightsaber at Gethzerion. "It is a fact that you must be punished, in the name of the Force!"

Gethzerion snarled, showing rotted, yellow teeth. "Fool! I'll smash you into the desert!" She reached out with the Force and attempted to telekinetically grab Sailor Dathomir. The Senshi felt the grab and raised her arms in front of her. "Hapan Wall of Protection!" She shouted. A glass-like bubble formed around her, and she felt Gethzerion's Force-grab dissipate. She kept the shield up and pointed at the Nightsister, who was just standing there. "Dathomir Heatwave!" She shouted. A bluish fire surrounded her gloved right hand, and a tongue of flame leapt at the Nightsister. Gethzerion's red eyes went wide as she saw the flame race toward her. She attempted to erect a Force barrier, but the flame engulfed her wrinkled hand and quickly traveled up her robed arm, engulfing the Nightsister in flames. Gethzerion's screams of pain echoed across the desert as she collapsed to the sand. The stench of burning flesh made Sailor Dathomir wince, but she stared in horrified fascination as Gethzerion's flesh was consumed by the flame and was reduced to a blackened skeleton.

Dathomir deactivated her lightsaber and clipped it to her skirt. She turned and quickly spotted her friends some ways away. She jogged over, but when she saw Jacen lying on the ground, she immediately began running. "Jacen, my friend! What happened?" She asked when she reached the group. Mercury looked up from tending to him. "He was kicked in the face by a clone of Master Durron. He'll heal, but his jaw will have to be wired shut." Sailor Corellia, who was talking to Sailor Melodie, looked up. "Yeah, but at least we won't have to hear any jokes for a bit." The redheaded Senshi shrugged. "I like Jacen's jokes. That is a fact." She glanced up and saw the last duel. Luke was fighting not only Brakkis, but also a clone of Anakin Skywalker. Sailor Coruscant stood off to the side. Her emerald eyes were focused on the battle to the exclusion of all else. Dathomir walked over to her. "Mistress Jade, may I ask why you aren't helping Master Skywalker?"

Coruscant spoke to Dathomir without her eyes leaving the duel. "Before beginning the fight, Luke sent me a message. 'Stay out unless I fall.'" Coruscant looked over at Dathomir, but when her eyes met the nape of Dathomir's neck, she looked up in partial surprise. She's my height? When did that happen? "For Luke, this fight is even more personal than when Brakkis cloned Obi-Wan." She looked back. "I only hope he can keep his emotions in check. A Skywalker gone Dark Side can be very dangerous."
    Luke fought. He fought Brakkis. He fought the clone of his father. Most of all, he fought the urge to simply give in to his hate and loathing of this situation.

His emerald blade flashed as he first parried a slash from Anakin, the

17. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Thank you. :( Poor Anakin! Poor Luke! :( :_|

Brakiss should've listened. The bad guys never listen.

18. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Walks in and boots fic up to the top

Sigh I'm such a post and feedback freak.

19. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    SorryI'mlateSorryI'mlateSorryI'mlate!!!
    We've had company over!

Have to say that I rather expected Tenel Ka to react a bit more, um, strongly to Jacen's mouth getting wired shut... :D [face_devil] but then again, one can't be concerned about personal preferences of romantic expression during the heat of battle. She'll just have to save the serious kissing for when he heals, I suppose... ;)

Coruscant spoke to Dathomir without her eyes leaving the duel. "Before beginning the fight, Luke sent me a message. 'Stay out unless I fall.'"..."For Luke, this fight is even more personal than when Brakkis cloned Obi-Wan." She looked back. "I only hope he can keep his emotions in check. A Skywalker gone Dark Side can be very dangerous."

Ooooohhhh! *shivers in delight* I LOVED that part!

"I'm sorry." Luke gasped out. Anakin let a peaceful smile drift across his face. "Don't be. You?saved me again." And with that, Anakin Skywalker died once more.

:_| *sniff* That was so beautiful! You SO deserve most underrated fic! [face_smiling bravely through tears]

Her voice took on a plaintive tone as she walked towards the Jedi Master. "I love you, and I don't want to see you fall into the same pit that you helped me climb out of."

AAAAHHHH!!! I just keeps getting better and better! This is hands down my favorite post so far!!!

First reaction: Mara's got her blaster! Whoo-hoo! I love the head on that girl's shoulders! Who says that a good blaster at your side isn't SOMETIMES a good match for these "hokey religions"?!?! Not Mara. No siree-bob!

Second reaction: ...Oops...

I...CAN'T...WAIT...FOR...THE...NEXT...POST!!!!

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Thank you. I tried to write that with your feelings toward Anakin in mind. And no, Brakiss didn't listen. It'll be the last mistake he'll ever make.

Jaded_Girl-No problem, dudette. I'm slightly obsessive over this fic. And thank you! I'm glad I've got someone who thinks this deserves that nod. And I believe that all powerful hero-types should have an 'Oops' moment now and then.

Okay. I have come to the realization that Xim might be a bit overpowered. However, I needed him to be since it sets everything up for part four. Here we go!

Chapter Eleven: Sailor Jedi, Unite!
    Mara quickly held out her right hand and concentrated. Her transformation wand appeared in it, and she held it to the sky while shouting. "Coruscant Planet Power Makeup!" A green shaft of light surrounded her, and her clothes melted and reformed into a Sailor Fuku with a green bow on front and matching short skirt. Ankle boots and elbow-length gloves completed the ensemble. "For love and justice, I am the pretty sailor-suited soldier Sailor Coruscant!" She said while striking a pose.

While Mara transformed, energy built up within the sword's remains. Luke shouted out to his former student. "Brakkis, let go of the hilt!" Brakkis' blue eyes turned upon his former master. "Don't you think I would if I could?" Suddenly, lightning-like bolts of energy erupted from the broken ends of the hilt and the tip. The twin bolts struck Brakkis in his eyes and flowed in. The hilt clattered to the ground as Brakkis' soul was consumed by?something. His mouth dropped open in a soundless scream as Xim the Despot's soul poured into his body. Luke partially shielded his eyes, but he couldn't fully turn away. Sailor Mercury, Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn walked up to the Jedi Master, flanking him. "That soul is pure evil." Saturn said. She pointed her Silence Glaive at the writhing body. "We must end it quickly." Pluto nodded. "If he leaves this moon, civilization as you know it will fall." Mercury readied her lightsaber. "Then let's make sure it stays put!"

After a few minutes, the energy bolts streaming from the two parts of the sword ceased, and they stopped glowing. Brakkis' body blinked his eyes rapidly, but the color was no longer blue. Instead, the entire orb was colored orange. Luke scanned the armor-clad figure, but could find no trace of Brakkis' soul. All that was left was the yawning pit known as Xim the Despot, tyrant of the galaxy. Xim rose to his feet. His knees were a little wobbly, but he soon gained steadiness. "It has been too long since I had flesh." He turned his eyes upon Luke and the Sailor Senshi. "So, you think you have a chance against me?" Pluto raised her time staff, pointed it at Xim and whispered. "Dead Scream."
    Sailor Corellia's fingers grasped two crystal shards. Her brown eyes squinted and focused on them as she tried to fit them together. One shard suddenly slipped from her gloved fingers and plummeted to the sand. "Blaster bolts!" She said. Sailor Melodie bent down and picked up the dropped shard. Her yellow eyes looked over the sparkly bauble. "This is pointless." She said. "We can't fit these thing together, and sooner or later Xim's gonna get tired of playing with our friends. Then he'll come play with us." The young girl looked down at Luna. "Do you have any ideas on how to fit this thing together?" The small cat approximated a shrug. "Unfortunately, no. I'm afraid this is outside my area of expertise."

Corellia groaned. "Well, I'm open to suggestions." Sailor Tattooine looked over at the battle being waged. "Maybe we don't even need the crystal. We're all powerful on our own right, and if we combine with Ami, Setsuna and Hotaru we'll be unbeatable!" She glanced around for support, but Anakin shook his head and said. "No. I'm not a Senshi, but even I know that you'll need that crystal." His blue eyes looked over at the miniature war being waged a few meters away. "And if you don't assemble it soon, Luke, Ami, Setsuna and Hotaru won't need anything ever again."
    The next post will be

21. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Wow. You had me in mind when you wrote that? Still sad!!!!! :_| But fitting when Luke takes the slight dive into the Dark Side. :(

Bye, bye Brakiss. Nice knowing you. [face_plain] Grrrrrr hate bad guys! :mad:

Hey! Why not let Anakin figure out how the crystals work? He's good at puzzles! He could put them together and then let the others work what ever they need to put Xim back in his place! :D

22. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    wHEE!!! Another post!!! The big baddie hath arriveth! Thank you!!!

*attempts to wait patiently so as not to stress out Striker*

. . .
    :cool:
    . . .
    [face_mischief]
    . . .
    [face_plain]
    . . .
    :(
    . . .

*starts chanting* There's no place like Tuesday. There's no place like Tuesday. There's no place like Tuesday...

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JSM-Thank you. And yes, Brakiss is gone. And about Anakin...Well, just wait and see.

Jaded_Girl-Hah! Don't worry about stressing me out. I'm glad you like this.

Okay. We're apporaching the climax of part three. Here we go!

A sphere of unearthly power thundered toward Xim. At the same time, Mercury cupped her hands together. A sphere of bright light formed in it. "Shabon?" She said as the sphere grew. After half a second, she uncupped her hands and flung the sphere at Xim. "Spray!" the brilliant-white sphere blew apart and released a blinding fog. Xim held up his right hand, and Pluto's Dead Scream stopped in midair! "Interesting. This is similar to the attacks launched at me 25,500 years ago." As he spoke, Mercury's Shabon Spray enveloped him. "These techniques, however, are more refined and powerful." He made a pushing motion with his right hand, sending the violet sphere lurching away. Pluto snarled, showing an uncharacteristically large amount of emotion. Sailor Saturn and Luke, meanwhile, leapt into the fog. Although they couldn't see, their ability to sense things in the Force was actually magnified. Luke's emerald blade flashed as he unclipped it, ignited it and swung it at Xim's head in one fluid motion. Saturn's Glaive swung at Xim's midsection in a similar fashion, and if it were anyone else standing there, they would be dead.

Luke blinked, and when his eyes snapped back open, he saw a hazy red blade blocking his own green one. He could also sense frustration building in Saturn. The young girl gasped as she saw Xim's gauntleted hand actually catch the Silence Glaive's blades! "That is?impossible." She muttered. Xim shrugged. "Nothing is impossible, with the exception being you beating me."

Outside the fog, Mercury and Pluto stood by. A blue-tinted visor wrapped around Mercury's eyes as she scanned Xim. "His power and control over the Force is almost unreal." Pluto shrugged. "He was beaten once. He can be again." Suddenly, Mercury's fog dissipated. Both Senshi gasped in horror as they saw Xim latch onto Luke with the Force and drive him into a sand dune. The Jedi Master's body impacted the wall of sand and flew through it, exiting and flying another ten meters before skidding to a halt and leaving a half-meter trench in his wake.

Saturn, meanwhile, struggled to get her weapon out of Xim's clutches. The Lord of the Dark Side had grabbed onto the sides of one of the blades, leaving a millimeter's distance between his gauntleted hand and the infinitely sharp edge of the Glaive. Sparks danced around Xim's right arm and hand, and within seconds he poured massive amounts of Sith Lightning into Saturn's diminutive frame. The young woman, already weakened by her fight with Darth Bane, cried out in pain as convulsions wracked her body. Pluto's green eyes went wide with anger as she shouted. "Dead Scream!" A maelstrom of energy erupted from the head of the time staff, striking Xim's body. He let go of Sailor Saturn and stumbled back a few paces before regaining his balance. The attack had destroyed his torso armor and burned his skin, but otherwise he was undamaged. Saturn, on the other hand, had burns all up her arms. She also shook uncontrollably from shock. Ten meters away, Luke slowly regained consciousness as he used the Force to heal himself.

Xim looked at his next opponents. "Now I face the guardian of time and the smartest human ever." He smiled, sending a chill up Mercury and Pluto's spine. He raised his arms and pointed his fists at the pair. Dark energies built up in them, and his gloved hands glowed. After a few seconds, he released twin beams of raw, destructive energy straight at the two Senshi. Pluto raised her time staff and shouted. "Dark Dome Close!" An invisible barrier formed a half-second before the twin beams reached their target. Xim gritted his teeth and channeled more power into the beams, while beads of sweat began to form on Pluto's head. "You can't last forever." Xim said in a mocking voice. "When that barrier dies, you die."

Mercury readied her lightsaber. "

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    If the only way to defeat him is through the crystals, then I don't see anything wrong. :)

Execpt for the fact that he's still there!!!!!!!!! :mad: And he's tormenting people!!!!! Get that crystal fixed!!!!!!!!!

25. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    Whew! We got us a BIG baddie here! It's alright, Striker! They just got used to all those other baddies who were just too darn easy to kill! ;) [Just kidding!]

*waits*

*Jaded_Girl pulls out a box of cereal*

And here we have our new product, POST cereal. Yes, POST gives you all the vitamins and minerals you NEED TO SURVIVE! And POST is so tasty too! Just one bite of POST and you'll find you CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! You- yes you!- must try POST NOW!!!!!

Am I being too subtle? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.