main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Science Fiction Through the Looking Glass (A Matrix-Star Wars Crossover)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Captain_Universal, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Universal

Captain_Universal Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2009
    The Story:

It is present day U.S.A. and all seems normal and commonplace in the world. Nothing is out of the ordinary. People bustle about their personal affairs and the sun rises and sets as if all is well. However, everyone, every man, woman, and child are ignorant to the fact that their entire existence is a lie. A giant fabrication. How?

Nearly 50 years earlier something catastrophic and terrible happened in a galaxy that was not so far, far away as we imagine. That which we view as science fiction film work was the very landscape in which we all lived. Until the Sith, an evil sect long thought extinct, reemerged with a handful of members and supporters.

Working in secret they set in motion their plan to destroy the Jedi, overthrow the Republic, and enslave all. However, their leader Darth Sidious underestimated the very Jedi he was trying to coerce into helping forward his plan, Anakin Skywalker. Skywalker uncovered the Sith Lord's plans and was able to send out a warning to all before he was slain.

The Jedi prepared their counter defense, but the Sith's control over the Clone fleets and usage of powerful Geonosian technology proved too much. Many were able to flee, but the majority were captured and placed in fluid-filled capsules which convert them into "batteries" giving the Sith the limitless energy they would need to power their fleets, sustain their lives well beyond normal, and boast their campaign to control all.

The Jedi that escaped continue to fight guerilla warfare against the Sith both in the desolation that is now our original galaxy and within the digitally created world or "Matrix" that their machines have created for all the prisoners. Theirs is a hopeless battle, but certain individuals have taken up the campaign to locate two persons that a Jedi Oracle prophesied as "Chosen Ones", two who will save us all.

CHARACTERS NEEDED:
    Characters may be canon or original, but must all be first approved by me via PM. The characters of the Chosen Ones of course must be original and anyone can apply for them. I will choose my favorite two out of these. Here are some others that I will need:

Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yoda
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Count Dooku

Character Sheet-
    Name:
    Race:
    Personality:
    Weapons:
    Bio:

After your character has been approved I will make your first post to determine location and so that you can get an idea of how things are going to run.

RULES:

1. GM RULE IS LAW!
    2. NO GODMODDING! Violation of this rule will result in termination from the RPG.

3. Obey the TOS.
    4. Keep out-of-character (OOC) speak in brackets.
    5. Every character should try to post at least once a day.
    6. Respect one another and Have Fun!

2. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    (Question? Do our Characters have to be from the SW universe or can they be from Earth?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.