main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Tidbits of nothingness and other random crizzap

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Moka, Jan 7, 2004.

1. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Y'know, chickens only lay eggs because grandfather clocks are too tall.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    but what pray tell does that have to do with the increasing price of spice in egypt?

3. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    Simple my dear Janky, life is but a riddle, riddled with holes, and riddles with lives.

Therefore, life is but a riddle, riddled with holes, and riddled with lives.
    Therefore, life is but a riddle, riddled with holes, and riddled with lives...

And chickens.

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Ok so I have been up since 5:30.....i hate not being able to sleep. So I resort to the one true love....the internet. I'm sad that people don't post here as often as they used to :( I guess this world has just begun to move on....sorry reading the dark tower series. yep well maybe if I post more...other people WILL post more...so let's see what happens.

5. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
  6. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I know, I miss my Star Warsie friends. Speaking of, my wife bought me a shirt that says "Vader was framed" how cool is that?

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    it's funny that's would be an amazing shirt

8. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I want to kill everyone at dell technical support, WHOS WITH ME!!!

not gold tech support though, those guys speak AND comprehend english.

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I have a job now that I can use the internet at yay!

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    so i'm currently reading before the storm. which is the first book of the black fleet crisis trilogy. which ya know it's odd reading books that came out before th prequels....why you may ask??? cause apparently Luke's mom was one of the Fallanassi...an adept of the white current...weird

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    so i finished reading the black fleet crisis. which overall was a good trilogy. not too happy about the fact that even though it's a completely different galaxy they still use some of our same swear words....such as the D word and the b*tard word...han said them of course...the scoundrel. and it also showed my first encounter with a blatant reference to sex in the star wars universe. i mean yeah they allude to it...but they never say it as bluntly as in this trilogy. i was like WOW!!! and now i'm reading the new darth bane book. it's pretty good so far. although one of the things i'm confused on is i thought that Mace and a few other Jedi created the Form VII or Vapaad if you will lightsaber dueling style. Am I wrong on this??? Cause according to this book I am. There are sith who use Vapaad centuries before Mace is even born. Little confused on that. And also I'm having trouble remember who invented the double bladed lightsaber...was it Exar Kun or Bane??

12. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    Exar created the first double-bladed lightsaber, or at least thats what it says on Wikipedia.

13. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Yes Exar-Kun created the first double-ended lightsaber and you are right about form VII, It was created by Mace. Depa Billaba was also a user of this form. I dont see how Bane can be using it. This is upsetting how they would let such a large mistake slide through.

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yeah it is kinda sad :-\ makes my heart sad....but it was a good story just finished it. by a guy i've never heard of before but according to the about the author he was the head writer for the original KOTOR.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    hi everyone.

16. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Hello. whistling in the desert...

17. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
    It felt good to be out of the rain
    In the desert you can remember your name
    'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
    La, la la lalalala laaa, la la la la laaaa....

18. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    So, anyone here go see Temple of Doom at The Cannery?

19. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Poor fella.

just wait until summer, then see how good it feels to be without rain buddy.

thats the effect dehydration first has on you, It's all down hill from there...

Nope, the sun and heat pretty much kick your @$$ by themselves...

Ahh the next phase of dehydration, delerium...

20. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    No i'm moving there just before Xmas. What 'temple of doom', and what is 'the cannery'?

21. MeatBag

MeatBag Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    I'm trying to find an old friend of mine.
    His name is James, James Ward. I don't know what his middle name is, but I remember it started with a "T".

I remember he loved Star Wars.
    He used to be a member of the Neon City Garrison, but he had to drop out when he couldn't walk anymore.
    He also used to run a Star Wars RPG. I remember he used to be a DAMN good GM, one of the best I've ever played with. In fact, I suppose in a lot of ways, he was the man who turned me on to gaming.

He used to be a very good friend of mine... But it didn't last. It was my fault, really.
    You see, I was still just a kid when I knew him. And, like most kids, I thought I knew the score, but the truth was I knew precisely jack-all about myself or the world around me. Add to that problems with depression, and I'm sure you can imagine I wasn't a very easy person to get along with.

I still remember him fondly, though.
    I wish I had one more chance to sit down with him, just so I could tell him what a good friend he was and how much he meant to me, and maybe have a chance to prove to him that I'm not the same stupid, mixed-up kid I used to be.

Let this be a lesson. If you have a friend, a good friend that means a lot to you, even though it may seem sappy and a little fruity, let them know how much you care and how happy you are to have them as friends.
    Because you never know what'll happen.

22. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i haven't been on in forever just droppin by to say hi.

23. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Why is it everywhere you go in this town, the pavement causes tire squeel? Everytime I turn I hear a squeel, and start looking in haste for the guy about to plow into me, and it turns out its me. Never heard tire squeel back in Albuquerque, unless it was just a split second before an accident.

24. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yeah don't know what causes it but it happens a lot....you get used to it.

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i don't know about you guys but i love the harry potter books and i can't wait for the 7th book to come out on july 21st.