main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG TIE INTERCEPTOR COMING!!!! TO SINGAPORE

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by HumsupFett, Aug 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumsupFett

HumsupFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2000
    You know the board doesn't allow people to post stuffs here to sell as well as trade? I think we managed to sneak the above 2 posts past the moderator is simply because they couldn't care less about Singapore site :eek:

Well, people are selling a carded mint Jade at the price range of $35 - $45 here (yeah, I know thats throat cutting price :( ) but it'll all depend on my friend. You see, he's a air steward (as well as a toy siau!!) and when he flew off to places, he can help me do a little search when its on his way :) Hence, the patient part my friend.
    But I have not much to sell by the way as each and every fig/item are dear to me. You know the deluxe sets are out and we have shirtless Maul and Bacta Tank Luke at $60 for 2. Saw that yesterday nite but passed on it.... like I say, poor collector have to skimp now :(

This board used to have 2 other fellow countrymen - Valiok and Howlrunner - but they seems to have disappear for some time. They don't collect stuffs but they are a fun to talk to.

2. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    I didn't know that.

Anyhow, I'm not that crazy, but I want the EU figures for my collection. Thanks anyways.

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    HumsupFett, YOU HAVE QUEEN AMIDALA/SABE: ROYAL DECOY? But she isn't gonna be out till spring next year according to the official site:

Spring 2002 3 3/4" Preview

Spring Figure Gallery

[image=http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2001/08/img/amidaladecoy_bg.jpg]

4. HumsupFett

HumsupFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2000
    Indeed indeed. I have the one in the costume when Amidala are begging Boss Nass for military help, the one in red & black gown.

The picture you posted says a thousand words. This Amidala will come in the wave together with the Rebel Fleet Trooper, Imperial Officer, Zutton & FX-7 droid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.