main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Til human voices wake us: Journal of Leela Radian Kyp/OC Completed: 01.20.08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by iamobiwan1970, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist being the 100th post to my fiction. Thanks for reading the LJ version...it makes those rainy days even better than interesting.

I really do believe Jedi are better lovers! Look at Luke and Mara! I mean there has to be a reason why he is so serene!!!! [face_blush] :D

2. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Happy Valentine's Day !! [face_love] :* [face_love] Here's more mush in honor of the holiday we either love or hate! :D @};-

3/18/33

Dear Journal:

I?m lonely today and putting off things I know I need to do; so I think I?ll give a quick entry about Kyp to help ease my longing for him!!! I had him over last night for dinner and as I sit here today and think back I can?t help but wonder: is this love?

I heard the door chime and opened it for Kyp who stood there with the four flowers of friendship in his hand. ?Something smells delicious! What did you make me?? I took the bouquet and headed to the kitchen to fill a vase with water. Kyp stood at the threshold dripping and rubbing his hands together, it?s been raining again and the dampness is becoming annoying. It is suppose to be summer. I went back into the kitchen to check on what I hoped would be a gourmet meal he?d like. It was Sweetheart?s Day, a foolish holiday if you ask me, but I was falling in love and suddenly with a hot and handsome man standing in my doorway, it didn?t seem so objectionable after all.

?One of my specialties.? Kyp attempted to enter my kitchen but was rebuffed by me and I turned him round and smacked his butt with my spoon.?

?I like that, I should try to irritate you more often. Hey, how long is the dinner going to take to cook??

?Probably another twenty minutes or so. Want some wine?? He was silent, his eyes were smirking as he approached me like a wild cat corners it?s prey.

?No wine, I want you!? He pounced, took hold of my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

Needless to say, we had a very productive twenty minutes waiting for the food to cook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Cheers, to new friends, and new romance!? I didn?t dare to say new love, though I?m thinking it would have been okay given the way he looks at me. Kyp definitely enjoyed the meal, I definitely enjoyed Kyp. Later when we lie snuggling on my sofa he confessed he?d be leaving the next day for Ossus for a Jedi meeting. I?m writing this the day he left, missing him; wanting him to return to me soon. Journal: I know we have more than one soul mate, could he be one?

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Wow. Finally catching up.

Well well well. Leela and Kyp all hot and heavy. Is it love? Or lust? I truly hope for our couple it's the former. I'm sure Kyp has had his fair share of female company. Just once I'd like to see him fall in love, real love.

Great little story iamobiwan. Keep up the good work and please keep those PM's coming. As you see I'll always be here, though later than sooner. Thanks.

4. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    I know we have more than one soul mate, could he be one?

I do hope so... They are so perfect together.[face_love]

Another great entry.=D=

5. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Lola 64

Wow. Finally catching up. Happy to have you stop by and visit![face_coffee]

Well well well. Leela and Kyp all hot and heavy. Is it love? Or lust? I truly hope for our couple it's the former. I'm sure Kyp has had his fair share of female company. Just once I'd like to see him fall in love, real love.

Kyp deserves to have a woman to love forever!!! I think the next few posts will help you make up your mind. You have to remember they are in their 30's, I find that as a thirty something person I have less romantic and more you know what than when I was in my twenties! [face_blush] ;) Sorry if they are so lusty!!![face_batting]
    Great little story iamobiwan. Keep up the good work and please keep those PM's coming. As you see I'll always be here, though later than sooner. Thanks.

You're awesome!!

PrincessCambria

I know we have more than one soul mate, could he be one?

I do hope so... They are so perfect together.

Another great entry.

Thanks, this is a little different than the Kyp/Jaina banter we know and love. These two are compatable, but they aren't really of one soul like Jaina and he were back in the day.

I hope to have more ready soon! :D

6. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Hi ! This next entry is brief. Longer ones follow soon. You know how journaling is, some days you have a lot to say and others you get to the point. :)
    ****************************************************************************************

3/22/33

I?m left by myself for awhile. Kyp had to go to Ossus for a Jedi meeting and he just sent me a message saying Master Skywalker needs him to travel to the outer rim on Jedi business. He said it might take as much as 15 days before he returns. :( And just when we were starting to get really close. I know he truly likes spending time with me and I like him; so I shouldn?t worry about it. Fifteen days isn?t a long time, and honestly, I?m dating a Jedi, he will have to go away like this from time to time. So WHY am I so sad?

WHY? I think I am falling in love!!! Kyp and I have been together for two months and though I know it?s still in the early easy stages, well, he makes it easy for me to love him. Why? He?s constantly thinking of me and doing little things like bringing lunch (or in one case sending Jaffir with it!) and he?s sent flowers, some rather gorgeous violet colored Hapan roses! Or he?ll remember some silly little thing I mentioned and ask me about it. I'm still thinking of how wonderful Sweetheart's Day was. He could have brought elaborate roses, but instead he brought the four flowers of friendship. One for kindness, humor, understanding and the last for memory.

He spoke to the new director, Umma Krall and he?s gotten the approval for the permanent clinic to be built in sector seven. In fact he is working on getting sector seven turned into a permanent village. This was done in the Northwest at Villi, Kyp said we could go inspect that settlement soon. I want to see for myself if it is possible for beings from another planet to settle comfortably here, find work and set up a working infrastructure. Perhaps when he returns from the mission we can go to Villi.

I?m listening to music now and this song is so fitting for how Kyp makes me feel:

I never did believe in miracles, but I?ve a feeling it?s time to try.
    I never did believe in the ways of magic, but I?m beginning to wonder why?

So true! Maybe it?s just Kyp, or maybe it?s all Jedi, but he has some exceptional skills! Yes, it?s both a miracle and magic the way he spoils me. And it?s so refreshing to be thought of as sexy!!! He told me I drive him wild no matter what I wear and he said my doctor?s coat was an especial turn on! What a nerf herder! He insisted I wear it over nothing the other night, he?s got an odd imagination. ;)

I?m really relishing life and this man has brought in me out the joy of living again.

*****************************************************************************************

The song lyrics belong to Fleetwood Mac, "You Make Lovin' Fun"

7. Lola64

Mar 10, 2005
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder. [face_love]

Nice update. I hope that Kyp's mission is not that long and he comes back to Leela.

8. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I second Lola...

I can't wait for his return either...;)

Great update...

More soon...[face_praying]

FL @};-

9. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Hi Lola, FL and others. Yes, Kyp's trip is long, but you won't hear about it. This is Leela's perspective after all.

FL cheated and read this already. ;) I'll post it in a second.

10. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    4/9/33

Hello!

Kyp returned from the outer rim three days ago.

Words can?t describe how happy I was to see him. He didn?t talk much about what they did there; it reminds me of my dad. When I was little Doreena and I would ask him how his day was and he never told us much. As I got older I realized what my dad really did for work and why he wasn?t forthcoming.

I should have realized Kyp?s lack of information was due to the sensitivity of the matter, or because perhaps he considered it boring. But instead I felt jealous and he picked up on it without me saying a word. Kriffin' Jedi, it?s hard to keep anything from him, even when he promises he is not reading my mind.

?There?s only one woman in the galaxy for me...that?s you!? He pulled me into his embrace and began to kiss me tenderly. I, on the other hand, was not so gentle. Like an animal, I began to pull at his tunic and had it off him before I knew it. Fifteen days of waiting made me needy and I wanted him to prove how much I mattered. Next thing I knew clothing lie scattered about us as we held each other on my couch. I felt relived, he was the same man from fifteen days ago, but I had to ask.

?Is there any woman out there whom you still care about??

?Why are you so certain you aren?t the only one? Truthfully, Still? I care about Jaina Solo, but not like a lover, I consider her my friend. She was my apprentice for about half a year, and she?s Han?s daughter, so I owe it to him to be kind to her, but that?s all that is. I know that for certain.?

?But, someone of your charisma, and your looks must have had many girlfriends??

?You forget too easily who I am. Sure they might want to get into my pants, but not every woman is eager to share her heart with me.? So true I tend to forget his reputation. He went on to tell me about a few girls he dated in his twenties, but I could tell there was nothing meaningful then and certainly nothing left now. He then told me of the woman he came the closest to giving his heart to, a Chandrilian named Serra.

?Serra was a good person, but she wasn?t the one for me. I liked her more than she liked me. It took me awhile to admit that to myself. She was always around; I equated it with love, but it was just that she liked the idea I was a Jedi and she liked ... She was excited easily by the idea I had powers. We saw each other for nearly a year. After the whole mess with the Quardrane Estate I realized she liked me, but she?d never love me. So that?s when I broke it all off.? He barely stopped for air before continuing. I think he wanted to get it all out on the table and have it over with so we could move on.

?After that I went to Denon on business and Jaina Solo was there. She had been my apprentice briefly right after Coruscant actually and I really respect the woman and at the time I thought maybe I had deeper feelings for her. But then she was dating this other pilot Jag Fel, you ever hear of Baron Soontir Fel? Well, his son. That kinda ended any hopes I might have had of winning Jaina over as a girlfriend. The three of us formed a trio for a while.? I smirked and he looked aghast. ?I mean a flying trio! We were trying to defeat the Vong at Boreleias. Jaina and Fel broke up at the end of the war, but I was in Denon and I didn?t see her for awhile. Wasn?t even thinking of her until after Serra. So we went on a date together and it became very clear that I was nothing more than her former master. So I?m a free man, no entanglements at all.?

He?s so honest when he shares with me. I knew it was time for me to tell him about Davion.

?I was married for seven years.? His eyebrows formed a question. ?I told you I hate the Vong, they took my husband away from me, they didn?t kill some warrior who opposed them, they killed an innocent man who refused to consider them a foe. He died when Coruscant fell, he was trying to evacuate patients, we both were, but he worked in the cardiac department and I was with orthopedics, so my patients weren?t as critical. I had to go on a different transport as Dav was

11. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    I want a PM ,please ![face_praying]

The post from yestarday was funny: he said my doctor’s coat was an especial turn on! What a nerf herder! He insisted I wear it over nothing the other night, he’s got an odd imagination. wink :D

The one from today is more nostalgic, yet I think it shows well development of Kyp and Leeles relationship. More mutual trust and care etc. I'm just a tad bit worried that Davion may show up ...(noooo...You won't do this, will You?).
    Or is Kyp going to be missing on one of the Jedi missions- just to torture Leele a bit? (ok, maybe it's just me being so cruel and You don't plan on any evil twists.:p)

Those were great chapters- waiting for the next ones O:)

12. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    I should have realized Kyp?s lack of information was due to the sensitivity of the matter, or because perhaps he considered it boring. But instead I felt jealous and he picked up on it without me saying a word. Kriffin' Jedi, it?s hard to keep anything from him, even when he promises he is not reading my mind.

?There?s only one woman in the galaxy for me...that?s you!? He pulled me into his embrace and began to kiss me tenderly. I, on the other hand, was not so gentle. Like an animal, I began to pull at his tunic and had it off him before I knew it. Fifteen days of waiting made me needy and I wanted him to prove how much I mattered. Next thing I knew clothing lie scattered about us as we held each other on my couch. I felt relived, he was the same man from fifteen days ago, but I had to ask.

Leela is so real. This passage is perfect... cause it reminds me of me. :D

Really enjoyed their back stories... but I am concerned Davion will show up and spoil things. Maybe Kyp will come across him on one of his missions?o_O

Another wonderful addition!=D=

13. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    sorry that I missed some updates, to much going on 8-}

I like Leela more and more :D
    you really have a hand for her =D=

awesome few posts

- Mags

14. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Still enjoying this! I like how this romance is developing. Leela deserves someone in her life, after all she has been through. I'm glad Kyp is understanding and playful and loving.

Nice updates!=D=

15. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Master_Jade

I want a PM ,please ! No, problem

The post from yesterday was funny: he said my doctor's coat was an especial turn on! What a nerf herder! He insisted I wear it over nothing the other night, he's got an odd imagination.

Glad you liked it and i was able to insert some humor before the more soul baring next one. Their relationship needs fun too!

The one from today is more nostalgic, yet I think it shows well development of Kyp and Leeles relationship. More mutual trust and care etc. I'm just a tad bit worried that Davion may show up ...(noooo...You won't do this, will You?).

Think of how Coruscant fell. Do you think Davion made it out? Hmmm..

Or is Kyp going to be missing on one of the Jedi missions- just to torture Leele a bit? (ok, maybe it's just me being so cruel and You don't plan on any evil twists.

And I thought I loved all the angst!! [face_laugh]

Those were great chapters- waiting for the next ones Thanks!

PRINCESSCAMBRIA

Leela is so real. This passage is perfect... cause it reminds me of me.

I also needed her to show some vulnerablilty, she has to be tough most of the time and it was good to be able to make her human. Plus she was just a little jealous.

Really enjoyed their back stories... but I am concerned Davion will show up and spoil things. Maybe Kyp will come across him on one of his missions?

Wouldn't Davion return to Leela?

Another wonderful addition! Thanks!!!

Maggy

sorry that I missed some updates, too much going on

Well I am lucky, I had this week off. So I got to "play" and still get work done.

I like Leela more and more This makes me so happy. We all love Kyp, but I wanted us to love her too!

you really have a hand for her :D

awesome few posts Thank you!!!!

divapilot

Still enjoying this! I like how this romance is developing. Leela deserves someone in her life, after all she has been through. I'm glad Kyp is understanding and playful and loving.

He just wants to be accepted; so he accepts her too .

Nice updates! Thanks!!! :D

16. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Fun in the water, and "that moment" which marks another change in the relationship:
    ******************************************************************************************

4/13/33

Journal:

It was finally warm enough to go swimming. We both had the day off and so we went to Lake Iris.

Lake Iris has no sand like at the oceans, rather a well trampled lawn leads right to within a meter of the water. The one benefit being you never have to worry about sand getting all over your skin especially after putting on lotion. Kyp and I began with a playful application of suntan lotion before settling down for a few minutes on our blanket which lay over the grassy beach. We just laid there silently for awhile taking in the heat. Then Kyp broke our silence. He turned on his stomach, propped himself on his arms and faced me. Though I kept my eyes closed, I sensed he was appraising me.

?You are staring at me, why?? I teased.

?I was savoring your beauty, here, now?It?s like having every dream I ever wanted. I just love being with you.? He teased his fingers gently across my bare belly. I opened my eyes o see his filled with tenderness and longing. I lifted myself towards him and we kissed passionately.

After we broke the kiss, Kyp turned serious. He told me he really liked me and he didn?t want to see anyone else. I feel the same way and so I told him, but I didn?t say I love you, I just wasn?t quite there yet, but then he said it.

?I really care about you Leela, I think about you constantly, I love being with you?? He hesitated, then looked up through those long dark lashes of his and said it, ?I love you Leela. You don?t need to say a word, I just want you to know how I feel.?

I didn?t say a word, he moved his mouth to mine and kissed me tenderly. I didn?t say ?I love you? back to him, and I felt weird about that. Do I love him? Well, if it?s not love it?s awfully close to it! He didn?t seemed upset by it either.

After awhile Kyp dragged me to the water and though it was a little colder than I am used to at the southern beaches I forced myself to plunge in and felt rather clumsy following after him. His ease in the water rivaled a Mon Calamarian; he reached the dock which was 15 meters out rather quickly. I finally got there and started up the ladder when I felt myself grow lighter. Kyp winked, ?I gave you a little Force boost.?

?Well at least you didn?t give me a boost the wrong way, I?d rather stay on this warm dock, than in that water. I couldn?t keep up with you! When did you learn to swim??

?At about 6 months I think, every home in Deyer was surrounded by water, parents had to teach their children young as a safety precaution. I?ve always loved water, I used to dream of it on Kessel, it was soothing.?

?I imagine it would help some with the long days. What was it like?? I was worried I?d asked something too personal, but as I watched his body language he seemed relaxed, the water dripping off his dark hair and rolling seductively down his taunt chest. Because of his handsome self-assurance, it was so easy to take him at face value, but what lie within the man was complicated and required time, like peeling an oreevi fruit, each layer exposing something new and unexpected. This time he looked at me casually; I moved and sat beside him.

?You worked nine days and got the tenth off. We had to wear suits to protect us from the cold, and mine never fit right because I was so much smaller than everyone else, everything was kept dark to protect the spice, there wasn?t a lot of free time, but there was some and during that time some of the prisoners treated me kindly cause they felt badly that I was the only child there. Others weren?t as kind.? Sadness was painted all over his features and he gazed out over the water. I moved a little closer, and asked him if I could take his hand. He yielded and smiled, ?I didn?t come here today to get into what happened at Kessel, maybe we can talk more some other day??

I think he wants to share with me,

17. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    I loved it...=D=

Oh you love him Leela...go ahead and say it. [face_love]

FL @};-

18. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
  19. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    Grassy beaches rules [face_peace] !
    I think they should use sth else instead of lotion: strawberry cream for example...:p

Kyp winked, “I gave you a little Force boost.”

- it reminds me of Anakin Skywalker playing with the Force and shuura fruits to entaertain Padme. Well- in many ways Kyp is very similar in character to Anakin :)

I loved the chapter. Thanks.[face_good_luck]

20. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Sounds after a great day [face_love]

:D

21. Lola64

Mar 10, 2005
    Kriffin' Jedi, it?s hard to keep anything from him, even when he promises he is not reading my mind.

Don't lie Leela. You love that he can read your dirty little mind. :p

Like an animal, I began to pull at his tunic and had it off him before I knew it.

Um. Doesn't she know that we are all reading her journal?

:rolleyes: That's going to go right to his head, for sure.

Sure they might want to get into my pants

OMG!! Did he just say that? :eek:

I knew it was time for me to tell him about Davion.

?No, it?s been five years, nothing. So many died, knowing him he refused to leave his patients or died trying to save someone.?

Bring him back!

I know. Everyone wants to see Kyp with Leela. But you know, Kyp is at his best in a love triangle.

Besides, there's about 10 months left to do this journal challenge. Can't all be about the physical, right? Or could it? [face_thinking]

Oh and the beach scene was very nice.

*sighs* Why can't it be Lola instead of Leela? I'm just saying.

22. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    FlowerLady

I loved it... Thank you!

Oh you love him Leela...go ahead and say it. give her time...geez, even Kyp's being patient. [face_batting]

PRINCESSCAMBRIA

Wonderful!Glad I can be of assistance in your Kyp reading pleasure.

master_jade

Grassy beaches rules They do. I modelled this on a place I went to as a kid. I've never seen anything like it since, but it was the best!

I think they should use sth else instead of lotion: strawberry cream for example... [face_blush] [face_whistling]

Kyp winked, I gave you a little Force boost.

- it reminds me of Anakin Skywalker playing with the Force and shuura fruits to entaertain Padme. Well- in many ways Kyp is very similar in character to Anakin Yes, he is very much like Anakin, but with more mature skills in developing healthy relationships 9well, healthier than Anakin....[face_whistling]

I loved the chapter. Thanks.

Maggy

Sounds after a great day I think you liked it? Thanks!

Lola64

Kriffin' Jedi, it?s hard to keep anything from him, even when he promises he is not reading my mind.

Don't lie Leela. You love that he can read your dirty little mind. I think she is secretly excited by his power, who wouldn't be! :cool:

Like an animal, I began to pull at his tunic and had it off him before I knew it.

Um. Doesn't she know that we are all reading her journal? I know, poor girl has no idea! [face_laugh]

That's going to go right to his head, for sure. Hey, Leela's social skills have their moments where they lack subtlty!

Sure they might want to get into my pants

OMG!! Did he just say that? He is being a little too straight forward and honest here. But this is no Padma/Anakin couple....this is how I imagine Han and Leia when no one is watching!

I knew it was time for me to tell him about Davion.

?No, it?s been five years, nothing. So many died, knowing him he refused to leave his patients or died trying to save someone.?

Bring him back! Be careful what you wish for! Don't you love Kyppie?

I know. Everyone wants to see Kyp with Leela. But you know, Kyp is at his best in a love triangle.

Besides, there's about 10 months left to do this journal challenge. Can't all be about the physical, right? Or could it? I hope that it's a well rounded story, but we are readiong her diary; so it is what she deems important. [face_love] :p

Oh and the beach scene was very nice. Thanks!

*sighs* Why can't it be Lola instead of Leela? I'm just saying. :D

Thank you everybody! This story is now into month 3 and I know it will make it to the end of the year! :D

23. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Leela was busy and didn't have time to update her journal. ;) Now she has...please enjoy:

4/16/33

I finally told Kyp I love him and it felt right. But that?s not all. This next entry is long because it involves declarations of love, a crashed speeder, stun cuffs, and stitches?..curious, well read on:

The northwest settlement named Villi held a reputation of being a self-sufficient mixed being village. The Chandrilian?s Physicians? Newsletter stated it had eradicated all airborne illnesses and had the fewest incidences of accidental injury planet wide. It caught my attention and then probably two weeks after that Kyp brought it up. Seems all of the GA is talking about their success and as a result the High Council wanted Kyp to investigate.

We finally set up a date to visit this epitome of Galactic Order and I have to admit on the way there, it felt more like a romantic getaway than a business trip! I?ll admit it, I?m in love and a trip away from Cass Village with Kyp seemed romantic even if it was for Advisory Council business. It?s awful how love seems to remove all levels of intelligence and reason. We had a two hour drive from the village through the wooded and sparsely populated area. Kyp took his comfy open topped speeder; the mild months were definitely with us for good now and I relished the sun on our faces and the smell of the clean forest air as he drove. I?m so happy to be a citizen of an habitable planet, one that receives all the best weather and has the gorgeous scenery too. I would hate to be from Tatooine or Dagobah! There were few other vehicles on the road and we drove looking at the beautiful scenery and talking about everything. On the way we passed the Evocla reservoir and it?s tightly clustered community of about 4,000 beings. The Evocla is quite beautiful; it?s water glistening in the sunlight. It was too bad by the time we were able to stay there later it was dark.

About a half hour after the reservoir we saw Villi. It was a settlement of short buildings tucked tightly against the hillside but spaced rather far apart. Further in we noticed more units, but in general this is a rural settlement. We proceeded to the center village to meet the mayor Thanun Keew, who was a Ryn. I suspected trouble from the beginning, why? It was too quiet and too clean, it didn?t look as if anyone even lived in Villi. At 11:30 there should have been at least some beings outside, but we saw no one, except the Ryn, and four office workers when we entered the complex.

Kyp said what I was thinking, ?I have a bad feeling about this.?

Keew seemed pleased to see us and he ushered us through the village office complex, a rather plain and serviceable two story building made of steel, and inside his office. Once inside, the mayor attempted to feed us, I followed Kyp?s lead and took nothing. Kyp?s intensity filled the room as he listened to Keew discuss the history of the settlement and it?s growth fueled by being one of the largest salt producers on the north coast. As Kyp entered information into his data pad, Keew moved somewhat uneasily in his seat. And I knew if I noticed that, then Kyp had to be reading the man?s intentions at a level one hundred times deeper.

After the lovely background which made this place seem like a utopia of sorts we asked for a tour. Keew first showed us the school; it was small but orderly. We spoke briefly with a few teachers and students, then he introduce us around to see the small businesses which he reported were doing well. Finally he showed us to the medical center. Once there he attempted to separate us by asking Kyp to join him at the salt facility. Kyp told him it would have to wait as he was also examining their health care facilities as well for his report to Omas and the council. For the first time Keew was curt.

?I have a meeting at 14:00 with the owner and manager of the salt facility. I?m sorry the tour there will need to be brief.?

?A brief tour is fine.? Kyp seemed too willing and casual. And ou

24. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Wow!!! :eek:

That was a wonderful post. I loved the action and it was interesting to have the Jedi stuff told from a POV other than a Jedi.

Fantastic writing, Obi....=D=

I can't wait for more...[:D]

FL @};-

25. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    thanks FL...you are so dedicated! :D

I'm glad you're sticking to this story, and that you enjoy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.