main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Time to Collect those Happy Thoughts Again

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Mar 18, 2008.

1. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I'm sorry, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Thanks, Courtney. I think I'm okayish.
    Just an update; she died last night, and my parents are on their way out to Omaha. I've decided not to go. I wish my mom could have made it before my aunt died, but perhaps there's a good reason she didn't.

Thank you all for your thoughts and support. It's good to have my other family around at times like these. [:D]

3. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I am so sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts. ***hugs***

QueenHighMistress likes this.
  4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Q, I am so sorry for your family's loss. :( [:D]

5. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    A bit on the late side...but you and your family are in my thoughts Q....

6. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Thank you. Funeral was today. @};-[face_good_luck]

7. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    Sounds like rough times, Anita. Sorry for your loss.

8. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I could really use some good vibes right now. I'm in kinda a dark place currently on a bunch of issues. 1 - my dad has been on/off sick and in/out of the hospital for the past year and a half. Long story short, he's a good stubborn German and didn't get himself to a Dr when he was feeling sick for many months. He's been on dialysis for over a year, and he's going in on Thursday for (yet another) surgery to fix a tube that they had placed in him for doing at home dialysis. 2 - my sister was in the ER tonight for sudden horrible pain. They think it might be a cyst... but they don't know. They took scans, and of course it's not "life threatening" so they sent her home telling her they will have someone in in the morning that will read them. So she's home now, but I don't know the full extent of what's going on. 3 - I'm very very very angry and upset at other people in leadership positions with the convention that I help run. There are people undermining the hard work several people have put into this con for the last 22 years to make it all, for lack of better term, Nazi-ish, on how things get run. And 1 of our leaders just blurts things out w/out any kind of proposal or write up about it, but yet Everyone else has to have IN WRITING proposals to get things changed. How does he get away with crap like that! My husband and I are both on the leadership board and we are both ready to quit... but at the same time we feel like we can't because then these people we don't want to see get in charge will be placed in our vacated positions. So I really feel like I'm stuck between several rocks and a hard place right now with no way to help and no way out. :(

9. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
  10. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    oh no, that's too much to handle at one time. sending you a big hug, Mirax.