main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TLJ Trailers and TV Spots Discussion

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Nipuhanipera, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    Alright. I'm jumping ship now, see ya after the 13th!

2. ActTwo

ActTwo Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2017
    That's not a bad idea. I'll probably get to see the movie on the 13th so maybe now is a good time to do other things.

3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Enjoy your turtle mode everyone
    [​IMG]

burg2774 likes this.
  4. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    Rey with Kylo's sober gave me utter chills!!

CrazyBladeUK and dekaneas like this.
  5. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Love the shot of Rey calling Kylos lightsaber to her.....

Ahsoka Blaster likes this.
  6. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    Praetorians have lightsaber blades on their weapons confirmed

dekaneas likes this.
  7. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    That shot of Rey with KR's saber is the first bit of footage I've seen that I wish I hadn't.
    By the way...where is hell Kylo and why doesn't he have his saber?

Addendum: Those red guards are boned...

8. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    rey about to mess up those praetorians.....

dekaneas likes this.
  9. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This is the spoiler forum. People come in here at their own risk.

10. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    they have lasers but not lightsaber blades.

11. miasma

miasma Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 29, 2013
    Me thinks it's time for me to stay away from this particular board now. Seeing Rey with Kylo's saber crossed the line into "Damn, I wish I hadn't seen that yet."
    It does make me wonder if Kylo will then say, "Ok, seriously, that weapon, it belongs to me! I know I said that about the last one you took, but this one really does!!"

Jacques who likes this.
  12. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    i need that long spot with rey and the guards in hd stat! help!

13. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    lol like there is a difference. Lightsabers are laser swords dude, they are lightsaber blades on metal weapons, there, are you happy?

Ahsoka Blaster likes this.
  14. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    there is a difference or they would just have lightsabers.

15. chepekenobi

chepekenobi Jedi Master

Mar 12, 2002
    Are the preatorian guards fighting alongside Rey??? :confused:

16. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    One of Episode IX's new stormtrooper variations

Darth Smurf likes this.
  17. MrElculver2424

MrElculver2424 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2014
    I'm not really upset at all about the Rey with Kylo's lightsaber clip. To me it doesn't even look quite right...after she ignites it and holds it, she looks off into the distance, not even at the Praetorian Guards that are about to attack her. I don't know...looks a little unpolished to me.

Either way, there's no way I'm going to be able to go the next week without searching for any new stuff online, so I hope they don't release anything too spoilery.

18. Eugene3

Eugene3 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2017
    the guards only seem position themselves in attack when she catches Kylo's LS, what gives me to think that she not represents threat, she has surely been disarmed before entering the throne room.

19. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    Not to mention they have been asked to a promote a movie they can't talk about, so they have to constantly come up with things to talk about or tell the same stories each time. I feel bad for Mark because I've watched a number of his interviews and he just has to keep saying the same things. I hope someone brings him back for an interview AFTER the movie is out so he can really talk about it.

20. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    So triggered I saw a thumbnail pic of a tv spot I didn't want to say..[face_waiting]

21. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014

I think because the ground is white kind of like snow.

Darth Dookacas likes this.
  22. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Note: I've noticed a lot of users hiding the recent leaks behind spoiler tags and I just wanted to let everyone know that this is unnecessary. This is the spoilers allowed forum so anyone who decides to read any of the threads here must do so at their own risk. The only time spoiler tags are regularly required is when you're posting non-movie related spoilers (books, comics, tv shows, etc.) outside of the New Canon threads. The policy about spoilers we posted recently refers only to people who have seen the film early before the international release date on the 15th. So besides those two instances no spoiler tags are required in this forum. Spoil away!

23. MasterPrince713

MasterPrince713 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2017
    Crait is only similar to Hoth to a certain degree, if the good guys lose here, they lose everything.

I've noticed at least two pages in the leaked Dictionary indicate the Resistance is holding out against the AT-M6s for a rescue courtesy of a distress signal they're sending throughout the galaxy; yet the NR and the fleet are stated to have been destroyed..... So who are they hoping to rescue them and how? The FO has an 'unopposed' fleet and an army of walkers.

Which begs the question of what happens to allow the good guys to win without looking like total BS?

24. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I don't think winning is in the cards for the Resistance in this film. More like just barely surviving.

Satipo and Trikuza23 like this.
  25. IrisBest

IrisBest Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2015
    It's interesting knowing that Finn and Rose's mission is to find a way to sabotage the FO's hyperspace tracking, because the Resistance has no way of outrunning the FO when they can do that. Presumably Finn and Rose succeed and that's what they were trying to destroy on the Supremacy? So is the goal of the Crait battle for the Resistance to hold out long enough to be able to escape and lightspeed jump away?

But yeah that makes me wonder who could rescue them. Maybe Luke meets up with Maz and rallies with her to get some ships, and they show up to save everyone. Maybe even DJ does something?

Lol I just remembered these blurbs on DJ's page about how the ship he steals belonged to a corporate ship builder guy and there's a catalog of the ships on board.
    [​IMG]

There's also that bts shot of Rey, Poe, C3PO and couple of resistance people all on the MF which has made me think the MF is going to help carry a lot of people off Crait to safety at the end.