main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO "To Do" List for January

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedigal, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Here's a thread where you can post about stuff you need to do in January. Or stuff that's happening in January that is fun and you WANT to do. Or philosophical thoughts about January. Whatever.

2. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    First thing about January is that I need to prepare myself for Capricon. If going to make any additions to Jedi Robe, must get those done. Find out what the CF room party theme is going to be and gather up anything helpful from my collection. Pick up stuff for door prizes or whatever. Make final travel plans.

Second thing is that in late January check with Priya and find out when her Indian ceremony is scheduled for. The list of "auspicious dates" should come out sometime in January, then her mom will choose a date. Hopefully, it will NOT be weekend of the cool-sounding convention in Omaha. I'd really like to go to that if it's going to be as cool as hoped.

3. SteelLepp

SteelLepp Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 1, 1998
    Well, the TOP of my "To-Do" list is celebrate my 30th BDay. Of course that just also happens to be Superbowl Sunday so it should be a great time all the way around. Other than that, I haven't planned yet.

Catch ya later,
    Steve "Steel Lepp"

4. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Letsee.. I need to see a movie or 2 at Des Peres.... ;)
    And maybe try to catch up on sleep..

5. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Well, I just checked my list of what I'm supposed to be doing this month.

Hmmm... I really had wanted to add at least one new item to the Jedi costume, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get that done. I've got so much stuff going on. Maybe this weekend I can squeeze in a few hours.

Still waiting for auspicious dates but now it is even more important to know when those will be, b/c hubby and I are trying to schedule a retreat one weekend, and it has follow-up sessions that are also important, and we may be going out of town for this stuff, so I really need the date of that Indian ceremony so I can work around it.

I did get some SW stuff to take to Capricon, and Matt and I have asked off for vacation, and Thom got us our room reservations, and my car is in good shape for traveling, so it's all set except for packing.

NOTE TO SELF: look up meetings for the area over the Capricon weekend.

Well, looks like I'm actually somewhat on top of things... sometimes I amaze myself.

6. Darth_Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    I need to start getting ready to go to washington dc... I'm going there in feb, with Close Up. Its going to rock!

7. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    DA, tell more about your trip. What's Close Up?

I've been to DC once as a tourist and three times as a political activist.

8. Darth_Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Close Up is a program that lets students see how the government really works, right where it is seated. If you go to www.closeup.org you can read more, but I can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.