main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga To Kneel Before My Master : A Vader Vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003

SkalenFehl

You give credit to George Lucas' vision of redemption in the entire saga. Wonderfully written. Beautiful perspective!

Thanks for reading and for your review, SkalenFehl! Your comments were so kind. [face_blush]

Jedi Trace

This part in particular - I think I must've read it five times in a row just to absorb it:

I have knelt before them all, each one a promised deliverance from the last.

It was a deliverance that never came.

I'm so glad you liked that part. I must have rewritten those two sentences half a dozen times to find the right words to convey them properly, so it is satisfying to know that it was worth it! :D

Thanks so much! [face_blush]

2. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    This one deserves a bump!

You know, as skilled, talented, powerful, and eventually menacing as Anakin/Vader was, he always answered to someone. He was always accountable.

3. cleveland1000

cleveland1000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    Wow very totally kick ass

4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003

SkalenFehl

Thanks for the up! :)

You know, as skilled, talented, powerful, and eventually menacing as Anakin/Vader was, he always answered to someone. He was always accountable.

Exactly. Even though the majority of the galaxy feared him, to Vader it wasn't enough because he still had to answer to Palpatine.

cleveland1000

Thank you! :D I'm glad you liked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.