main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "To Overcome", Sequel to Timoritus, L/M, Ben, H/L - Thanks!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ginchy, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Wow, 100 posts for my little story! Thank you all so much! I'm sorry about the delay in writing (again)--I was full steam ahead with this and then that horrid roadblock in fandom life known as 'Sacrifice' came out and suddenly, I only wanted happy Mara and Luke again. :_| But now that I'm back on track, and feeling better ('Sacrifice'? What's that? ;)) I will have an update soon! I had promised myself no one-shots (except Monday Mush Mania) until this story was finished, so I'm back to the Word Document. :D Thank you all for hanging in! [:D]

[b]VaderLVR64:[/b] Thanks, gal! Sorry you had a bad day! [face_hugs]

[b]verybusy:[/b] Stubborn and scared. That?s a very bad combination for Mara here. Thanks for reading, lady!

[b]RedGold:[/b] I tell you what, you think she?s stubborn in the story? Try to write her like this when she keeps telling me she just wants to make out with the Farmboy! [face_devil] Thanks, girl!

[b]Blue_Milkshake:[/b] Or before I implode! LOL Thanks!

[b]JadeLotus:[/b] I can certainly add you to the PM list. PM lists were made for people like me, who can?t seem to update regularly. LOL! Yup, I think Ben loves his Uncle Han! [face_love] Thank you, gal!

[b]MagnusPrimal:[/b] [face_blush] I know, I?m so sorry! Never again will there be a six month lack of updates, Jedi?s Honor! Thanks for the reply, I?m glad you?re still enjoying the story!

[b]SilverCat:[/b] I can certainly PM you when this updates! Thank you so much?for reading this story and ?Timoritus?. Both are SO outside my comfort zone, and that?s why they take so long for me to update! Yes, poor Mara. She tries to open up and then the evil author has someone pop in. But RL seems to be like that an awful lot, I find! LOL And, yup, there?s happy fluff?would it be a ginchy-fic without fluff?? ;) Thank you! :D

[b]MaraSkywalker234:[/b] Thank you! I will keep you on the PM list!

[b]Treepio:[/b] Wow, thank you! I?m honored. I will PM you for sure!

[b]MirandaFair:[/b] Hey, twinnie! LOL, I know, right? Darn it, Han. Can?t you ever wait? Or? is he an instrument for the Force sometimes? Hmmm? ;) It seems with family you never get the space you really want?they love you so much that sometimes it hurts. I think that?s what Mara is feeling. Thank you so much, lady!!

[b]JadeTakashi:[/b] I know, I can?t believe that I am torturing people (and Mara!) this way. Where does this evil side come from? I hope to update soon!

[b]Master_M_Sky:[/b] Hey, you! :D Thanks so much! What a compliment, especially on ?my? Mara. I try to make her as different from me as I can. LOL Sorry for the torture. And I think that confrontation will be coming soon. ;)

[b]lizodessky:[/b] I can add you to the PM list right away! Thank you so much for reading!

[b]Myriad_Daydreams:[/b] ack! You have Shaak Ti in your avatar! I just spend one whole day searching down a specific Shaak Ti fic in fanfic trivia?. LOL! Thank you so much for enjoying the sequel and ?Timoritus?. I am evil with snatching away the mush?where has this side of me come from?! ;) I will add you to the PM list, no worries!

[b]Master_M_Sky:[/b] Hey! LOL I see you trying to butter me up, calling me the Mush Queen. ;) You already are a great reviewer, no worries there! [face_hugs] I promise to update, and this one isn?t an empty promise. LOL I just need a little more time?I?m so picky with everything I write (even the mush!). I hope it will be worth the wait. But, I swear, NO six month wait. EVER again!! Promise! Thank you so much for enjoying this story, that really makes me smile.

[b]DaenaBenjen42:[/b] I know, we all feel like shaking Mara, don?t we?? Thanks so much for checking in! :D

[b]Jade_eyes:[/b] Hey, gal! Thanks! I will update soon, promise! As for MOAM, well, [b]JadeLotus[/b] is working on the update, so you migh

2. Master_M_Sky

Master_M_Sky Jedi Master star 1

Aug 3, 2006
    Butter you up? Now why would I do that? ;)

Yay! Update coming! WOOTWOOT! To say I am eagerly awating the next chapter would be a severe understatement... :D Really, I love this story!

I haven't read Sacrifice yet, but everyone who has seems pretty upset by it... [face_worried] Maybe I'll just pretend it was never written...

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    No, Master_M, don't read it. Speaking as someone who hasn't either, I would highly recommend not. [face_laugh] You'll be bummed for like a long long long time. :p Major arghness!! Best to just give it a miss!!!!! ;)

4. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    Wow, I just looked at the awards nomination list! I saw the nom for Ben in 'Best Child' yesterday, and now it's qualified! Thank you all so much! [:D] I really tried to make him as realistic as I could (even asking my friends who are moms for advice!). He's a big part of this story, and I want to get him right. Again, thank you all so much! :D

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Congrats.

Does this mean you're working on a new post as a way of thanks? [face_batting] [face_praying]

6. Master_M_Sky

Aug 3, 2006
    [face_plain]

I would love to be able to read a new chapter for this fic right about now.

[face_plain]

Don't be fooled by the facade of apathy. Deep inside I am desperately yearning for more L/M angst/resulting mush. I need regular doses of it or I start to lose my mind.

So, no pressure or anything, but my sanity is completely at your mercy.

[face_worried]

PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!! :_|:_|:_|

7. AniriRevan

AniriRevan Jedi Master star 1

May 21, 2006
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Okay, let me add my 50 cents. [face_laugh] I, like Master_M_Sky need tons of L/M-ness. Not only do I lose my mind but I go through cranky withdrawals, like someone deprived of chocolate. ;) :)

9. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    [:D]

Thank you all for sticking with me. And thank you so much for the award for Best Child!

And--I have FINALLY figured the plotting on this fic out. I'm so sorry it took so long--plotting is NOT my strong suit. So... Update soon. That's a promise!

Thanks RebelMom, Jade_eyes, AniriRevan, and Master_M_Sky (I hope to restore your sanity, soon! ;)) [:D]

10. Master_M_Sky

Aug 3, 2006
    =D==D==D=

Yay!! Updates! *Excited* Don't worry about the plotting thing. I can't do it at all. I'm really only capable of writing vignettes, but that doesn't stop me from trying. :D

Oh, I'm with you, Jade_eyes. I go through withdrawal, too. It's really not a pleasant sight.

Edit: oh, and congrats on the award, ginchy! Well deserved! =D=

11. darth_eowyn

darth_eowyn Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2007
    Han, why did you have to break in just then? Mara was going to talk!

Could you add me to the PM list if there is one?

12. Master_M_Sky

Aug 3, 2006
    Okay, this is probably like the 43782043243143297843th reply I've posted for this story, but I just dropped by to remind you that we all love this fic and are going to stick around and annoy you until you finish it! It's far too good to be forgotten. I really do love it.

:D

And now, I wait. :)

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I have to up too. :) Just remember... what happens next could never ever be more heartwrenching than "Three Days"! :_| Less angsty, more hopeful, and very very mushy!!!! :D

14. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    OOooh ginchy!!!!!! HOW can you do this to me?!?!?! How can you do this to Luke!? To Mara?! To POOR Ben?!?!?!?!

*runs and grabs tissues* *cries into tons of tissues* *Blows nose* *sniffles* *looks at pile of used tissues* WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Wow, that's incredible!!!! I am completely hanging on the edge of my seat!!! HOW are you going to resolve this?!?! ahhhh...ok, PLEASE make it be all nice...like Luke finally just holds mara down on the bed, and she crumbles and tells him and then he bends down and kisses her and they get all mushy and romantic and then she realizes that it was all just fear, nothing else...and end it appropriately romanitically!

You have my heart at your command!!! I'm a mess now....ooh how am i going to get by!?! May I please have a PM when you update?

15. Master_M_Sky

Aug 3, 2006
    *squirms*

[face_worried]

UP!

16. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    Yay!!!! :D[face_dancing] I'm glad to hear that, and I'm so excited! :D Good luck writing, and I'm sure you'll do a great job of it! I eagerly await your next post! :)

17. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    *cheering section goes wild*

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Yay!!!! I'm soooo excited!! And i'm going to second Sky's line of thought above...I'm sticking through to the VERY VERY end!!!

:eek: I just had a HORRIBLE thought! You're not going to end this un-happily, are you!?!?!! Ooh please dont!!!

UP UP UP!!!!

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    No, it has to end with sizzly blazing hot mush!!! :) [face_dancing] ginchy lee's spoilt us rotten.... it's like all this angst has to build up to a mush explosion!!! SQUEE!

19. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    I understand about how you feel about Mara's death. I think it literally took the steam out of a bunch of us. Still with you on this story and can not wait for a mushy warm and fuzzy ending. Thanks as always.@};-

20. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    I agree with flyswatter!! With ginchy, we know that its going to end happy!

UP UP UP!!!!

Happy writing girl!

*hands ginchy cyber brownies and boston cream pie!*

21. dawn7191

dawn7191 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2007
    Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This is so great! Please put me on your pm list. I'm so excited,can't wait for your next updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.