main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Before - Legends To Skin a Gundark (Trett) --COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mistress_Renata, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I didn't mean to skip a post, but there are only so many hours in one day. :(

I guess that's the only satisfaction that Myron can have about his "job" -- seing the hefty fine that the slavers will have to pay. I'm glad he dreads having to do these inspections, though. Does he look at Trett and see himself as a padawan, perhaps, burning with anger about something that he can't change?

Trett's close to the Dark Side? Uh oh, this is not good. Myron's right to get out the herbs. I wonder that Trett didn't notice any different taste, though, but perhaps he was too caught up in what he was feeling.

I did like the way that Myron explained that everybody viewed the radical abolitionists as criminals, and the way that there are other, very much more subtle but perhaps more effective ways to work against slavery. I like this Senator Maxett already and I don't even know him! If something is legal, then I guess all you really can do is regulate it to death. Focus on constructive behaviour -- that's the way.

Good old Myron! :)

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Thank you, everyone! I imagine Myron isn't much different than his colleagues in his opinions on slavery. Welcome, Xanatos! I'm rather fond of Myron myself; who knew he'd end up playing such a big role in this series?

"This is outrageous!" Dule Orduy's tall headdress was quivering in indignation as he waved a copy of Myron's report. "15,000 credits!"

Myron pursed his lips. "Most of these citations can be easily addressed."

"But refitting the entire ship--!"

"Well, it's either that or carry fewer slaves as cargo." Myron shrugged. "Dropping as few as fifty from your manifest would put you in compliance. Remember that for the return trip."

Orduy stormed out of the room. Ghure looked from Myron to his departing boss, then cleared his throat. "The meal is being served," he said. "If you and your apprentice would care to join us...?"

"My Padawan will join us later," said Myron. The boy was probably nearly through the meditation.

Orduy was sulking at the head of the table. Ghure joined him, and a human woman with a collar around her neck set bowls of fat sackgrubs in front of them. She put a side dish of raw vegetables to one side, then served Myron. Myron recognized his own meal; it had been being prepared in the kitchens for the slaves. Some sort of stew over noodles, and raw vegetables on the side. He hadn't been able to find fault with this; it was nutritious, if unexciting.

"Thank you," he said to her, before turning to his Neimodian hosts. "Can you tell me about these pirate raids? They've been preying on the slave ships for the last six months, I understand."

Orduy glared at him, and nodded his head at Ghure, who replied.

"It is an annoyance," he said. "They have a broadcaster which signals to the navicomputers of ships in hyperspace, giving a false intercept signal. The ships go to an emergency stop, to avoid hitting whatever 'phantom' they are told is there. The pirates board, take the slaves, and leave."

Myron nodded, nibbling on a phulph leaf and glancing towards the door. "From the reports, there doesn't seem to be much damage."

"They are interested in the slaves."

"But they occasionally take other cargo?"

"Yes, sometimes, if it is valuable. Precious metals, textiles, parts."

Myron nodded. He tested the roll on the side of the plate. Too salty. "None of the crew are taken as slaves?"

The Neimodians exchanged glances. "It depends, I suppose," said Ghure. Orduy was still sulking. Ghure swallowed a fat grub, and continued. "Ships with human crews are more susceptible. Humans fetch a better price." The two Neimodians smirked at the Jedi master. Myron nodded. Humans adapted to many different environments better than most other species, and were the most popularly traded slaves.

"But I don't remember any of the reports stating that human crews were taken?" he insisted.

The Neimodians looked at each other again. "I do not know," said Orduy finally. "It is not important. You must ask the captains of those crews."

Myron finished the last of his stew and frowned at the door. Where was the boy? It wasn't like him to miss a meal. "The ships were left intact as well, but stranded, is that correct?"

Ghure hesitated. "Yes, that is correct."

"Unusual behavior for pirates," mused Myron. He waited, but apart from a shrug the two beings didn't respond. Sensing that he wasn't going to get much else from them, he tried to change the subject to neutral topics, but the Neimodians responded in grunts, if at all. He gave up, then, finishing his meal in silence. He glanced up at the serving woman. "Could I have a tray of this to take to my student, please?"

"Yes, of course," she murmured.

Myron looked at the Neimodians. Orduy pushed himself away from the table.

"Of course you and your apprentice have the run of the ship," he said. "You will not find any other violations. You must not speak with the cargo, naturally; we want to keep them from getting stirred up. It will decrease their sales value."

"I understand." Myron rose, and took a tray from the w

3. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003

Pirats that don't behave like pirats....

Uh oh, I suddenly have a bad feeling about this. Ahh, sleeping Trett. So cute!

4. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Healthy adolescent human males were insatiable eating machines, and the metabolic demands of Force-sensitives only exacerbated that...makes sense.

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Oh, dear. Pirates that are not acting as pirates. Perhaps they are Neimodians trying to get around all the rules!

It was sweet that Trett was asleep - poor kid. All this is making him tired!

Good job. Keep it up!

6. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ohh nice story so far Renata, slavery is a horrible issue to have to deal with. Loved the line about teenage boys hunger being insatiable. ;)

Can't wait for more!

7. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Thank you, everyone!

I will confess, Lunetta and KoS, I had a younger brother. So the food capacity of the adolescent male is something I understand! :)

And yes, dianethx & Xanatos, these pirates are a bit unusual?

Thank you, Jane! You?ll get to meet Maxett later.

Happy Halloween to everyone else!

When Trett woke, for a moment he wasn't entirely sure where he was. He was warm, though, and he sensed Myron nearby. So he was safe.

He sat up, looking around and remembering. He looked over at Myron. The man was stretched on his back with his hands folded across his chest, fast asleep. A rumble coming from the general direction of his own midriff reminded Trett that he'd missed dinner. There was a tray on the table, and he lifted the cover to look. A roll, which he wolfed down. A piece of fruit, which quickly followed the roll. There was a bowl of stew, too, cold with small globules of fat congealing on the surface. The boy made a face. Not appetizing.

He was still so hungry... he glanced at Myron, then picked up the tray. He remembered where the kitchen was. Maybe he could get this heated up? Quietly, he slipped out of the room.

The kitchen was easy to find, and he paused inside the door. There was a culinary droid, rolling from station to station, overseeing preparations for the next day's meal. There were also three slaves, all older women, each working on her own task. They paused to look up at him.

"Um, hi," he said, blushing. "Um, I missed dinner, and I was wondering...if, um, you could heat this up for me?"

The droid looked him up and down. "Cargo are not supposed to be outside designated carry bays without authorization," it said.

"I'm not a sl-um, cargo. I'm Jedi, we were sent here on an inspection?"

"That is correct, JT," said one of the slave women. "He is a guest of the masters."

The droid processed that. Then it turned back to work. "Feed him," it said.

One of the women motioned him to a stool and took the tray from him. "Sit there," she said, "I'll get something fresh for you."

"Oh, no, I didn't mean-"

"It is no trouble, my lord," she replied.

He opened his mouth to protest, then closed it. Finally, he perched out of the way, watching them work. It was very different from the kitchens at the Temple. All Jedi took turns helping on kitchen duty, and it was work, but pleasant. There were conversations, and jokes, plenty of samples for hungry helpers and sometimes snippets of song. Here the three women worked in silence, occasionally glancing at each other. Communicating, he realized, with facial expressions and slight hand gestures.

The eldest woman filled a bowl with some sort of grain mush and ladled a stew over it, then put it in a warmer to heat up. She filled another plate with fruit, bread, and cubes of some sort of cheese, and put it in front of him.

"Thank you," he said.

She blinked in surprise. "You're welcome," she said after a moment.

He glanced at the droid, and added in a soft voice, "I guess you don't get many thank-yous."

She managed a worn smile. "One of my masters." Her eyes were sad. "An older woman, a real lady. I was with her for twenty years, caring for her. She treated me like...like a real family member."

Trett hesitated, wondering what to say. "Um...but...you're not with her now?"

The woman stared at the platter. "She died. She left a lot of bills. Her children needed money to settle the debts, so..." She turned away abruptly, retrieving the bowl of stew and put it on the table in front of me. "Here. Eat up."

Trett swallowed. Suddenly he wasn't very hungry any more. He made himself nibble on the cheese. After putting them to all the trouble, he had to eat. It was pretty good. He looked at the stew and looked around. There was no spoon. He glanced across the room at a row of spoons. He didn't want to disturb the women, but... Trett exhaled softly and reached. The spoon flew across the room easily to his hand, and he dug into the food. Except-

There was a gasp and he whirled. Time seemed to slow.

8. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Interesting conversation with the droid.

9. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Aug 27, 2003

Oh, those poor ladies! :(

I think the one who asked how old he was has a boy that would be his age.

Stupid Senate! [face_anger]

Hey, all Jedi against slavery! Let's all fall to the darkside, attack and take over the Senate, then be redeemed and set all the slaves free! :D

Just an idea. ;)

10. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Oh, I want to go and take over that Sith-damned ship. How horrible that they can't even talk among themselves!!!! So they are using subtle hand gestures. It would make sense.

Great fic. Keep it up!

11. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    You are throwing all sorts pf interesting twists in here. Especially the un=piratelike pirates.

12. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Nice conversation with the slaves and droid, the poor woman! And the mother with her kid being taken away for vaccinations, COURSE they couldn't have the grace to tell "Cargo" that. >:confused:

Excellent work Renata!

I know about teenage boys too...have two younger brothers ;)

13. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, I'm reading, just don't get to reply as often as I'd like.

Just looking back at one of the first posts ... Trett thinks that Myron didn't want him to come in the first place? That Myron expects him to screw up? Whatever gave him that impression? A previous mission that went wrong, or just Rendell's life in general? Poor boy.

Dropping as few as fifty slaves would, I think, also drop the margin of profit for the Neimoidians quite a bit.

These "pirates" sound suspicious if they just take the slaves and leave, and don't take the crewmembers as well. Would I guess right in thinking that they're actually freeing the slaves?

So the Jedi aren't allowed to talk to the "cargo"? This is not good.

All Jedi took turns helping on kitchen duty, and it was work, but pleasant. There were conversations, and jokes, plenty of samples for hungry helpers and sometimes snippets of song. What a pleasant, inviting description, and what a contrast to this silent, controlled situation! I was fascinated by the way the women were communicating, anyway, with expressions and hand gestures. Made me think of Face Loran somehow, and the Lorrdians, of course.

the youngest woman picking up the pot gingerly, as if she were afraid that it would somehow emit some energy source or a shock. Nice touch!

Thank the Force! The overseers were only taking the girl away for routine vaccinations! I had imagined all kinds of unpleasant things! Good that she'll be all right.

My own sense of justice is burning along with Rendell's -- wanting to do something and yet not legally allowed.

14. HaiGan

HaiGan Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2000
    Ookay, I'm here, I'm here, finally. Very, very late, sorry! But I'm here. :D

15. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Thank you all!

I think the one who asked how old he was has a boy that would be his age. Very perspicacious, Xanatos. :) You guys don?t miss anything!

Thank you everyone else for the lovely comments. I was reading where slaves in the South sometimes used hand signals to communicate so the Masters and overseers wouldn?t know, and wanted to weave it in.

Glad you could make it, HaiGan! Now run over to ?Through a Glass?? [face_devil]

Trett waited for the air to bleed out of the dock, and looked at the slaves on the ground crew who were taking the protective clamps off the ship. They moved back to the platform and waved an all-clear. Trett boosted power to the thrusters, carefully easing the small ship off the carrying rack, and angled it towards the outer membrane of the ship. The membrane quivered and retracted, and a few minutes later they were back among the stars.

Trett took a deep breath and exhaled. He looked at the planet ahead, a sickly-looking green/gold color, striated with clouds. A band of rings encircled it, creating a dangerous asteroid field. The slave ship was moving to a point closer to one pole of the planet, where an orbiting space station served as a dock for the big capital ships.

"Um, Master?" he asked.

"There are two moons orbiting Ananzial. The Viceroy's official residence is on the surface of the planet, but his personal residence is on the second moon. He's expecting us."

Trett punched coordinates into the navicomputer and put in a landing request to planetary control. "There's a lot of traffic," he noted.

"The annual slave auction here is a big event," said Myron grimly. "They're coming for that."

Trett listened to his headset. "We're cleared," he said, and turned the fighter to follow the guidance beacons. "Are the other slave traders who got raided going to be here?"

"I hope so. In fact..." Myron squinted at the orbiting docking stations. "I'm hoping that one of the ships raided might be in repairs. The cargo ships are too big to land, so they'll be taken care of up here." He leaned back, surveying the planet looming below. "We'll check in with the Viceroy first; since we're staying with him. I'll file my report. Then we'll see if we can track down some more of the pirates' victims."

"Some of them," said Trett. "Myron...what will the pirates do with slaves?"

"Sell them, possibly on the black market. Without the hassle of regulations to protect their merchandise."

"Kill them?"

"Mm, doubtful. As long as they have monetary value, they'd probably be kept alive."

Trett angled the ship. There were two moons, one a dusky lavender, the other a shimmering green jewel. He didn't need to glance at the coordinates to guess which one the Viceroy lived on.

Ananzial 2 was just as beautiful as it had looked from space. There were forests, a few mountains, and lakes that were achingly blue. The houses here were owned by the wealthy, made of white stone with decorations of filigree and colored stone mosaic. One large complex sprawled on the edge of the lake, surrounded by velvety forests. A shimmering sunburst of golden stone marked a landing pad, and as Trett carefully positioned the ship to set it down he could see ground crew come out to wave him down. Once on the ground, he could see that they wore slave collars under their utility suits.

Even the Viceroy isn't immune? he thought sadly. It took only seconds to scramble down the ladders to the ground. Myron took his time, making a more dignified impression. Trett could see a small group of people in simple, brightly-colored tunics approaching them.

"Master Jedi," said the man in front. He bowed deeply, copied by the others. Myron and Trett returned the bows.

"I am Myron. This is my Padawan Learner, Rendell Trett."

"I am Tev, assistant to Viceroy Sarrell. I will guide you to your quarters. The Viceroy is at a meeting and will return shortly." He gestured to some of the men following him, who stepped forward to take their flightcases. Trett clutched his tightly, rea

16. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    It's horrible that they have so many slaves. I hope that the Jedi can do something more than fine them...

17. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Aug 27, 2003

Mistress_Renata:

They would also sing songs with a secret code woven in the words to comunicate about church meetings and stuff. When I was back in seventh grade, my Mom taught me about that unpleasent aspect of Amrican history. Btw, has anyone else ever read Uncle Tom's Cabin? I highly recommed it.

18. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Wow, yeah it is sad that there are so many slaves, even the viceroy. Liked how Rendell and Myron didn't make them carry their suitcases.

Oh I have it on good authority you were reviewed again. ;)

19. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Apologies to all if I'm not chatty; had to work today, standing ALL day and I am Wiped Out. With a capital W. My knees are killing me, and I am about to go collapse on the couch and babble softly to myself. :)

Saw your review of the new movie, dianethx! I'll keep it in mind as a possibility to tide me over 'til RotK. :)

I read Uncle Tom's Cabin years ago, and it was indeed excellent, Xanatos! There are a few real-life narratives that are pretty good, too.

Saw the review, Lunetta. [face_blush] You're very kind. I am rather pleased with the way that one turned out. I am still slowly working my way through that challenge.

Right, yes, more story...

The Viceroy's personal palace was lavish, terraces of inlaid stone and pillars of bronze, capped by interlacing carvings. Everywhere were flowers, gardens, fountains. If it weren't for the fact that every living being working in the gardens was wearing a gem-studded slave collar, Trett thought it would be a great place to stay.

Tev opened a pair of glass doors, and pushed aside the shimmering, sheer drapery behind it to reveal the most luxurious suite of apartments the boy had ever imagined. Five young human women stepped forward. Their hair was fell unbound to their waists in shining waves, while long, simply-cut gowns of rich colors and shimmering fabric flowed softly over their bodies. They were very beautiful.

"These are the chambermaids," said Tev. "Kyla, Minn, Anni, Ferss and Pilar. They are assigned to tend to your needs while you are here. If there is anything you want...anything at all...just ask them." The young women bowed deeply, and straightened again. "You may rest now. I will contact you when the Viceroy is ready to meet with you. Until then, please make yourselves at home."

Myron nodded. "Thank you," he said. Trett nervously watched the man withdraw, while Myron walked in to explore the rooms. Two enormous sleeping rooms, each bed big enough for a pride of Abyssnans. A bathing room that you could swim laps in. At least the freshers looked sort of normal. Plated in gold, but identifiable. Two different rooms with couches and lounges. Myron had gone to draw back the draperies leading to the outdoor terrace, and was nearly knocked over by the quick stampede of young women, who hurried to do it for him.

The women made Trett nervous. He'd cast some covert looks at them as they'd demurely followed the two Jedi through the suite. He hoped he'd imagined the glances they'd exchanged with each other as the group had moved through the bedrooms and the bathing chamber. And the doorways and living areas were separated by draperies; there didn't seem to be any doors, much less doors with locks on them. "Um, M-Myron?" he murmured, edging closer to the elder man and lowering his voice. "They're...they're supposed to, um... I mean, Tev said they'd serve us, but he didn't mean... I mean, they wouldn't, um, they don't actually, um...you know..."

Myron looked down at his student sympathetically. If the boy blushed any harder, he'd burst a blood vessel. "I am sure they are trained to respond to any request guests might make of them," he said. He understood exactly what the boy was worried about.

"Well, but, we...we don't have to, um...I mean, I mean, uh, the Code..." The boy's voice was barely a squeak.

"No, I suspect their usefulness will be limited as far as we are concerned." Myron rested his hand on Trett's shoulder. "No matter what the standards are of the place you are visiting, no matter what expectations people may have, remember, you never need to do anything that would go against your own personal beliefs. And you are a bit young to be worried about...that."

Trett exhaled with relief, as Myron turned to the young women. "Thank you," he said. "If one of you would be so kind as to bring an extra blanket for my room, and some boiling water so I can perform the tea ritual, we would be very grateful."

Pilar and Kyla rushed away to carry out his request, while the others folded their hands.

"My lord," murmured Min

20. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    . "Um, M-Myron?" he murmured, edging closer to the elder man and lowering his voice. "They're...they're supposed to, um... I mean, Tev said they'd serve us, but he didn't mean... I mean, they wouldn't, um, they don't actually, um...you know..."

Myron looked down at his student sympathetically. If the boy blushed any harder, he'd burst a blood vessel. "I am sure they are trained to respond to any request guests might make of them," he said. He understood exactly what the boy was worried about.

"Well, but, we...we don't have to, um...I mean, I mean, uh, the Code..." The boy's voice was barely a squeak.

"No, I suspect their usefulness will be limited as far as we are concerned." Myron rested his hand on Trett's shoulder. "No matter what the standards are of the place you are visiting, no matter what expectations people may have, remember, you never need to do anything that would go against your own personal beliefs. And you are a bit young to be worried about...that."

LOL! Poor Trett, loved how he was uncomfortable with the girls. And Myron's last part about protecting himself from women...hehehe. (Something he needs, obviously, from when he's a Master. :))

21. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    That was sweet and so very sad. That those women were ready to do anything, anything at all... Poor Trett thinking that he'd have to uphold the expectations of a culture that was abhorrant to him. Good thing his Master had a little discussion with him....

22. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    "What's that?" asked Trett, wide-eyed, taking a cautious sip.

"Women."

I don't think any talk in the world is going to prepare him for that :p

Great story Renata :) I know I'm a late commer to the Trett saga, but I love every single minute of it.

Kithera

23. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Aug 27, 2003

"Um, M-Myron?" he murmured, edging closer to the elder man and lowering his voice. "They're...they're supposed to, um... I mean, Tev said they'd serve us, but he didn't mean... I mean, they wouldn't, um, they don't actually, um...you know..."

Poor Trett. :(

I think the girls were a little thrown by Myron's politness.

24. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Ananzial 2 was just as beautiful as it had looked from space. There were forests, a few mountains, and lakes that were achingly blue. The houses here were owned by the wealthy, made of white stone with decorations of filigree and colored stone mosaic..great description, reminds me of Naboo.

25. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    AIIIIEEE!! *races onto thread with a speed that would put Nascar to shame, black cat clinging to her shoulder with all claws* Great leaping Sith! Rendell finally got a padawan fic and I can't believe how late I am. :eek: SO incredibly sorry, Renata, but I forgot that you don't usually list stories in your bio until *after* they are finished -- it took til today for me to check your recent posts! *smacks forehead* But late is (I have heard) better than never, and now I shall blather off some feedback for the stuff I missed. :p *dislodges cat and begins hammering at her keyboard*

You have chosen a most interesting and multi-faceted issue here; and honestly I have yet to think of a really serious reason why it has to be AU. I mean, it may be unlikely that slavery would still be in existence, but what is the canon evidence that it's impossible? Hm. Well, to be even more honest, I haven't read very many EU books, so maybe this is an elementary bit of logic here and you are looking at me with raised eyebrows. ;) All the same, AU or not, I am loving this already!

It is very interesting to me the role you have assigned the Jedi in this shaky business -- particularly Myron's explanation to Rendell about the many ways to skin a Gundark. That is so very true! There are times that demand instant and definitive action (and this may well be one of them), but frequently it is a mixture of frontal attack and backdoor intelligence that wins the day. I shared a pleasant chuckle of delight of Myron's method of using the laws to his advantage, particularly in the way he nullified their profits over a matter of temperature and cargo size. [face_devil] Mwahaha! I am also experiencing all those same sensations of disgust that plagued me during Of Bonds And Beauty, namely: the casual way in which everyone talks about the slaves! Even the discussing 75 degrees as 'the standard for keeping humans' rattled me -- as if humans were tropical fish or naked mole rats. :mad:

'Nough of that or Sarah will pop a blood vessel.

Your easy insertion of minor characters continues to make me grin in the most idiotic manner. I loved the slaves in the kitchen! Sad though their position may be, they are just so REAL. Poor Rendell: trying to be polite and avoid messes and all the while worrying that he'll get in trouble later. *sigh*

Details that deserve a mention because I can't give them a paragraph: Myron's tea ritual (which was so very... *Myron*), Rendell's appetite (which was so very... *boy*), the vivid descriptions of the Viceroy's mansion, the constant presence of slaves wherever they turn (unpleasant, but realistic), the explanation behind the slave and her daughter (*bangs head over injustice a bit more* Ow.), and Myron's last line there, "Women" (LOL!! Oh dear, must breath now... [face_laugh])

I wonder if the pirates are stealing slaves to set them free... *shakes crazy thought from head*

It's really cool seeing Trett younger, mostly because you recognize here the things in him that will remain the same and also the things about Myron that he will inherit. Especially the master's care for his padawan. ;) Rendell's inability to accept this problem manages to be two things: healthy and dangerous. I look forward to seeing more! *sets up lawn chair, tea set, box of chocolates, and can of tuna*

So basically: I stand in drop-jawed awe of your writing skills, but that's common enough on your threads, and I wish to talk a good deal more, but Darth You-have-a-job-and-must-grow-up-a-little has my schedule in a death-grip. :p

Lucy has happily latched on to your one reference to Abyssnans and is purring to beat the band. I swear, that cat has a one track mind...

Sarah >^,,^<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.