main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Together - Author's Note

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by starkrusher, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Alright people. This is my first ever fanfic. I hope its okay. Please give me lots of feedback, good or bad.

Disclaimer: Usual stuff. I don?t own Star Wars or any of the characters. All the characters I?m writing about are taken from the masterminds of Lucas and other EU Star Wars authors. I?m not making any money off this so don?t sue me.

Author?s Note: This is going to be a major J/J story. I love Kyp but not as Jaina?s romantic interest. I will try very hard never to give you a mush-less post. I will NEVER give you a song post because I am just no into those. If you have any criticism, please tell me. Especially clue me in if I write something that is contradictory to the sw novels. For instance, you have permission to hurt me if I ever write Corran Horn lifting anything with the Force.

Amidst the convo, that actual story can be found on these pages: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 16, 24, 35, 46, 54, 65, 72, 73, 77, 81, 85, 89,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Jag, remind me again, why are we doing this?? Jaina knew she loved Jag and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She knew there would never be anyone else for her. She knew that if something would happen to him, she wouldn?t be able to live. She knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt that she wanted to marry Jagged Fel. What she was doubting was the way she was marrying him.

The two of them had been dating for almost a year now and although her family and few of the Jedi may have suspected their relationship, Kyp was the only person who really knew how serious it was. When Jag had first told Jaina he loved her she had been overwhelmed with joy. The man she loved was in love with her, wanted to spend his life with her, and there was nothing she wanted more. The only problem was the war. With the Yuuzhan Vong threatening the galaxy, becoming romantically involved was highly impractical. Then there was the whole goddess thing. Why had she agreed to that? She had hoped that by playing the goddess, by convincing the Vong that she was their revered deity, she could bring the galaxy one step closer to defeating them. But was it worth the price? Being a goddess had meant that her and Jag?s relationship must remain completely hidden, not even her family could know. Which is why she was standing here now, in front of Kyp but absent from any of her family or other friends, about to become Mrs. Ja

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! MUSH! [face_love] MUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSH! even better: J/JMUSHJ/JMUSHJ/JMUSHJ/JMUSHJ/JMUSHJ/JMUSH!
    ok, i'm a little hyper.

Kyp didn?t think he could stomach any more and wanted to say his goodbyes. He needed to return to his room and meditate on how dead he would be if Han Solo ever found out what he had just done.

[face_laugh] loved that...and how you had kyp's POV on the whole thing <giggle> i could just see all that happenning...your mush was written perfectly...I WANT MORE!

please?
    ok, one more time before i give you an 'up':

MUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHMUSH [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

UP!

3. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    oh tis is good. :)

4. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    TJF - You are my first reviewer! I love you forever. Thank you thank you thank you.

collywolly - Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    your welcome! but hey...i must confess...all i had to see was j/j mush and i was hooked... <sigh>
    ...i have such a weakness for the stuff...

6. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    That was great! I'm glad I stopped and read it. And there IS going to be more of this, right?

~Inyri

7. Bourbon_For_Scotch

Bourbon_For_Scotch Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2002
    THAT WAS SUPER! I can't tell you what a joy it was to read! As a hopeless romantic, it really made me want to be in love. I loved that Kyp was the comic relief in it all, just so there was something else to appreciate the story for other than the great story and solid writing. Well done, and I can't wait to read the next one! I'm proud of you Scotch!

8. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    WOW!! That's really good! Can't wait for more. :)

9. 112583

112583 Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2002
    Hehe!! Beyond mushy story...but very cute! Encore!

10. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    GREAT!!! mush mush mush... lovely.

11. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Hehee, that was good, very funny at the end. There's going to be more right?!

12. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Hi All! I am so very excited to have reviewers.

Jade_Stone and Inyri - Yes! There will definitely be more very soon.

JainaJag and JainaSolo - Thanks! Glad you liked.

TJF - Thanks a bunch. I know what you mean about being a sucker for J/J stuff.

112583 and BFS are my dear friends who I threatened to read and review. They are completely new to the SW EU world and I am sooooo proud of them for making it here.

BFS - "Who is the Chiss Colonel?" I love you Bourbon! Soon you will be dreaming about him too.

I have the next post about half way done. I am horrible at any fight scenes (you'll see what I mean). Anyway, the good news is that the next post is going to be the wedding night and subsequent morning. You DO NOT want to miss it. Here's the thing, I want one review from an RC before I post again. SO, everybody bombard the likes of JFL, JWY, LM, SOL, and LT.

13. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Alrighty, guys, come one and review. I want to read the next post!

~Inyri (Impatient yet again)

*sits at computer and goes into long long daydream about how hot Jag is...*

14. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm glad to see that we are in high demand these days... I'll be the first RC to review...

This story has some great mush... and there is a promise to never have a no-mush post right?! Keep up the great work... Now post, I did my job, you do yours.

15. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    nice start, starkrusher! can't wait to read more! :D

16. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Wow! this is great so far, Can't wait for more!

17. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    *gets cheetos and continues to dream about Jag*

Okay, you got an RC to review. PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!!! I'm Going Insane.

Oh wait, I think I was already there.

*goes back to daydream*

~Inyri

18. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    Wonderful beginning! Hope there will be more wonderful parts (*cough* mush... *cough*) to come!!

19. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Wohhooo! Alright an RC and and three new people. Welcome Jade_Fel_Horn, jags_gurl and Twin_Suns_Leader! Okay, as promised there will be a new post today. I'm not finished with it though and i have to go study Calculus with a cute guy (boo on Calc. yippeeee on cute guy). When I get back I'll finish the post and have it for you all.

BTW - when they are talking while they're in their X-wings are they talking over their com unit or is it called something different?

20. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I'm an RC!

And I'm your Jedi Master! [face_devil]

Lovely mush, my apprentice- nice start!

Quoth Sara, it's nice to see that we're in high demand. :p

21. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    Another RC checking in!

WOW Starkrusher, I really, really liked that! YAY loads of J/J mush! And now that you've had three RC's review, you absolutely need to post.

NOW!

I mean it!

Where's the post?!!

:) :D 8-}

--Danie

22. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    I'm finishing it now. I NEED to know though, is it a com unit in their ships or something else? For instance, Wedge's voice came over the "_________"? Glad to see ya JFL!

23. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Comm unit is just fine...

24. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Grrrrrr! How do I post this thing? Do I just hit post reply? That doesn't allow me to change the subject, does it? Please help, I have no clue what I'm doing, obviously.

25. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Calm down.... I'll help... Do the post reply, once you get to the screen saying it was successful instead of clicking on the "fan fiction" link click on "here" instead... this will take you to a page where your post will be... go to the first post, it should be the very first post in your thread to begin with... then click to edit that message and then you can change the subject..... if that's confusing just let me know through pm and I'll try to explain it better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.