main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Top 10 list of best Swordsman/Force user. (Sith and Jedi)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Pagonious, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Pagonious

Darth_Pagonious Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2005
    This is my list of who I think is the strongest Jedi/Sith in every catagory.

1) Yoda (he kicks ass. He only ever lost to Darth Sideous, but if he stayed and fought, he could have won)
    2) Darth Sideous (He actually finds a way to beat Yoda, and he killed 3 Jedi even before they could react)
    3) Obiwan (Cuts off Anakins arms and legs with one swipe. He also takes on so many droids. He only had trouble with Count Dooku because of Anakin)
    4) Anakin/Darth Vader (Gets lucky all the time. He cant even control himself until he gets to the dark side)
    5) Count Dooku (Beats Obiwan twice somehow, and then loses to Anakins anger)
    6) Mace Windu (Didnt see much from him. I think he was only beating Sideous because Sideous was trying to lure Anakin to the dark side)
    7) Darth Maul (Beats Quigon Jinn, but loses to Obiwan when Obiwan is weaker and younger)
    8) Quigon Jinn (Loses to Maul in the very first movie. Sweet fight scene though)
    9) Xanatos (Was Quigons first apprentice. Never managed to kill Quigon, but tried a lot of times. He isnt that good)
    10) Tahl (Friend of Quigon Jinn. She loses her eye sight in a Planet Civil war. She gets around by continuously using the force, not to mention a very annoying robot that follows her around pointing thing out and eventually messes her up even more)

This is only my list. If you want to make a list of your own, Please do.

Daniel lock: Sorry mate, but this is better suited for the Star Wars Community, or one of the other movie forums. Please, though, feel free to post an introduction thread here in Welcome New Users, like everyone else tends to do here. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.