main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Top 3 Films of 2006!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Lord-Tice, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisfree

chrisfree Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 28, 2006
    It could be because I didn't see any of the other FF movies? For you it was awful, for me it was awesome. I'm sure I can live with it, I hope you can too. [:D]

2. major_phennir

major_phennir Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2006
    Interesting choices there all from the latter part of the year, is that because you can't remember back to the earlier films of 2006 :p I am surprised that Superman Returns is your film of the year and if you feel guilty about the choice, then maybe you have your doubts too? The one thing I enjoyed about this movie was the soundtrack. John Ottman did a wonderful job reworking and embellishing John Williams' March and Love Theme. I would agree with the comment that the opening titles being emotional. That I think is largely due to the music. The main problem I had with the film though was its overplayed religious symbolism, references to Christ and the Resurection. And the fact that Kevin Spacey was an awful Lex Luthor and the film was over-long. Haven't seen the other films though Lord-Tice, so will reserve judgement on those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.