main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Tosche Station deleted scene on Disney+ removed?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Rebel-Jedi, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Rebel-Jedi

Rebel-Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 26, 2005
    Has the Biggs/Luke Tosche Station deleted scene from A New Hope's extras section on Disney+ been removed? I went there to watch it and its no longer there.

FightoftheForgotten likes this.
  2. FightoftheForgotten

FightoftheForgotten Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2020
    @Rebel-Jedi The TLJ directors commentary option is gone now too. I was only halfway thru it (I can only take so much of Rian Johnson's voice in one sitting) and now it is no more.

christophero30 likes this.
  3. rpeugh

rpeugh Force Ghost star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    This is why you go physical :)

4. HolyKenobi93

HolyKenobi93 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 15, 2020
    =D==D==D==D==D=

5. KyleKartan

KyleKartan Force Ghost star 4

Feb 4, 2004
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Binary_Sunset

Binary_Sunset Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2000
    Exactly. Without you having sole control over your collection, you place your collection at the mercy of complete strangers.

I would never have a collection of anything and then give access to it to complete strangers. "What happened to X? One of those complete strangers must have stolen it, and there's nothing I can do about it."

sith_rhino, MeBeJedi and KyleKartan like this.
  7. FightoftheForgotten

May 19, 2020
    Why would I ever spend my hard earned money on TLJ?

8. KyleKartan

KyleKartan Force Ghost star 4

Feb 4, 2004
    @godisawesome @anakinfansince1983 @Guidman @mods

This isnt even remotely on topic and just posted to provoce and raise off topic discussion. Could you please stop the trolling.

9. FightoftheForgotten

May 19, 2020
    @KyleKartan

That wasn't trolling; I don't think highly of TLJ. And it is on topic. My first reply (the first reply in this thread) was me mentioning that the RJ commentary is also missing from Disney+. I wanted to get some insight into that film and I only got halfway in.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    ZodaEX and HolyKenobi93 like this.
  10. QUIGONMIKE

QUIGONMIKE Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2009
    Amen. Everytime I walk by my media shelf with 400+ blu-rays and 4Ks on it I am reminded of MC Hammer's classic tune: "Cant touch this". They cant edit, remove or alter any of the discs I own. HA!!! Its mine. Forever. [face_dancing]

11. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I've been selective lately about what I get on hard media. I used to buy up just about every film I liked or in a series. But now I have the "I'm ok just seeing it on streaming" option.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  12. GunganSlayer

GunganSlayer Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    Yeah, same here. I've taken the approach from a consumption and waste angle--do I really need to own all the things I own, regardless if I have space for it and regardless if I am able to afford it?

Sarge and DARTH_BELO like this.
  13. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Totes. My personal motivation in not getting hard media much anymore is cos although I actually now can afford it more easily than I could back then, I simply don't have the time to enjoy it all. So I care less now about deleted scenes and special features, which are mostly exclusive to disc releases. As an example, I haven't even watched any of the special features other than the deleted scenes on any of the newer SW releases under Disney. I also used to watch entire film series in a row over the course of like a week or so, like Harry Potter 1-8, or all the Marvel films in a row. But that's impossible now too.

With a full time job and four grade school-age kids running around, the idea of carving out even half an hour just to watch a featurette or some deleted scenes is unheard of for me nowadays. When I have an hour or two to myself, I have to be very selective now about what I do with it, so I've decided to sort of "trim the fat" so to speak, and special features were the first to go, followed by (more recently-and sadly) not being able to watch entire series of films in a row anymore.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    GunganSlayer likes this.