main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Total of 3 cosplays coming up this December Holidays !!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by synchroniz3r, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. synchroniz3r

synchroniz3r Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    One is by MAC ( Miyuki Animation Club ) which is most probably strictly for anime.

Another is SCC ( Singapore Cosplay Club ) which is the organizers of the recent one. They are now discussing it.

Lastly would be the Lord of the Rings Cosplay. There are a few peeps who are now asking Cathay to organize a LoTR Cosplay. Sounds like fun..

Im going for all 3 coz my O levels would be over and i would be soooooooooooooooooo damn bored

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Another is SCC ( Singapore Cosplay Club ) which is the organizers of the recent one. They are now discussing it.

Oh great! Hope it's AFTER the MAC Cosplay at Suntec City cause I want most people not to know what I'm doing for MAC, in fear of them seting a high standard that I can't achieve and also to keep my Costume as White as possible. :p The darn Wings is also giving me heachache! :_|

Oh no! Better hide my weapon from you during the MAC Cosplay (remembered what you 3 guys did yesterday with my Forcepike . . .)

There are a few peeps who are now asking Cathay to organize a LoTR Cosplay. Sounds like fun..

I don't recommand at Orchard Cineplex cause the people there are so strict over photography compared to other cinemas. "Scared" Big TV at the Cinema lobby get damaged. *roll eyes* And we can't even snap pictures at other levels.

During the Cathay Cosplay last June, the security and cinema workers were a bit jumpy although we were allowed to snap photos. :(

3. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    Eh really? What are they thinking man.. we aint some terrorist !!

That reminds me, i was thinking of cosplaying osama but i heard i can get arrested for it so better not.

Since there are 3 cosplays.. im gonna do ringwraith, shinsengumi(samurai grp) and one more which i think i want a different theme from the other 2. I was thinking starwars but still thinking which char to cosplay.. mmmm

Any suggestions?

As for your forcepike.. muahahaahah ANAL PROBE !!!!!!!!!!!

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    CENSORED! [face_laugh]

SW Costume . . . how about I finish my ANH Manga Leia costume and you don it. Very nice the tight sarong, you know! :D

5. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeee duwan..

i hate leia.

Was thinking whether i can do a royal guard costume all by myself.. but with body armor, leggings and gauntlets.

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Do the Crimson Empire version?

Cloak pattern can use same as mine, McCall's 2810 but no lining (so use thicker velvet)as I'm still bery bad at it. :p

Helmet, you can wait for the "crapy" Rubies ones or hunt for a Don Post one now (maybe somewhere out there someone willing to let it go for less than a $100 as price in 1997-98 was $98).

7. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    no $$..
    no green..
    no moolah..

broke. Any rich girl wanna be my sugar momma?

8. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I'll giv u money Val if u let me anal probe u with a force pike.....HA HA HA HA HA HA!

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Aiyoh, yoh! Like this, Faiz can't use those kendo sticks for our little experiment this Dec. ;) Oh, no! Better keep quite about that experiment now. :X

10. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    EH wat experiment? izzit what i think it is?

muahahah anyway yazid how much u wana pay to *poke* me? i better be in the thousands.. my first time comes by once :X

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Should be. ;) Remember what pop into Faiz's head about Kendo stick and our possible dueling while we were at Marina Square months ago? ;)

Hmm, think we should tell everyone who do costuming here about that NUS students' Project? Heehee, not fair eh? You 3 get interviewed by the 2 chicks, I not!

12. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    Hahaha 3 chicks u mean =X

im still waiting for her to email me..

13. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    WTF!? 3 CHICKS
    NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Haahaa, who ask you to come late? :D

15. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Oh yeah we had fun!!!!
    We had orgy

16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Oh great! Now I got to paste the Board Of Censorship stickers on both of your mouths. [face_laugh]

17. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    probing orgy.

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, latest infos for those coming for the MAC Cosplay 2002 this Dec:

Miyuki Animation Club Cosplay 2002

Venue: Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre
    Rooms 325 & 326
    Date: 21st December 2002
    Time: 2 - 8 p.m.
    Entrance Fees: SGD$10

[hr]

The $10 fee is regardless of Cosplayer or Non-Cosplayers, members of MAC or not. It's quite reasonable IMHO cause the cost of renting the rooms is about SGD3,000+ and so far MAC haven't secure a sponsor. Last year, the SGD3,000 had to come out of mostly MAC's fund and the committee members' pocket.

19. synchroniz3r

May 31, 2002
    $10 is definitely worth paying.. i know that the 2 chairmen paid nearly 1k each outta their own pockets for last year

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yub, yub!

Anyway, I realized that I got to pay $15 on that day too. My MAC membership expire this Dec 14th, lah! :p

Hmm, anyone else interested in coming along, maybe help me take photos? :D I'll be very immobile that day and yet I want to finish up 4 films again. Think I can't even enter the event room if I really do the wings as big as I want it to be! ;)

21. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    DE - Hmm, anyone else interested in coming along, maybe help me take photos?

I want to go, but must see how first.

Think I can't even enter the event room if I really do the wings as big as I want it to be!

LOL :D Go in sideways, or duck, or crawl! :p

Wonder if two of my cosplaying classmates will be going...

22. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Wonder if two of my cosplaying classmates will be going...

You have 2 cosplaying classmates? I know there are some cosplayers from RGS (one was Tessie) but they look like they are in the upper Sec.

23. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    I don't know any other cosplayers in my school except for the two classmates I mentioned :p Do the names Huimin and Feiya ring any bells? (at least, I think Feiya cosplays, I haven't seen any photos of her in a costume, but she talks to me about it sometimes)

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Unfortunately no. :( Most cosplayers including me goes by a "cosplaying" name.

25. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Oic. Well, if you see anyone in a 'creepy' costume (bad guy, or all black, or something like that), it might be Huimin...I think she likes cosplaying those. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.