main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Toy collectors!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Doright, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    The price for the clearence toys is 3.75 and i know my target in Edina will get new stuff in this week. I dont know what so dont ask

Ben

2. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    what?

:p

sorry couldn't resist.

3. Wattoman70

Wattoman70 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    I picked up Imperial dignitary(Krin Blista-
    Vanee) and Achk Med-Beq at the Eagan Walmart this morning, but don't bother racing over there. They had one more dignitary left and the rest of the figs were Palpatines. The same 50 or so that they have had collecting dust for the past year.

4. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    HAR dee HAR

Ben

5. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    AT Apple Valley Wal-Mart tonight I picked up the the Throne Room Duel Luke (got the last one) The last Aayla Secura, and a Barriss Offee (they had one left). Meanwhile, there were about 15-20 Palpatine peg warmers as usual, a Bail Organa, A Secret Cerimony Anakin, a Hoth Rescue Han, and 1 Fett -Pit of Carkoon.

"Aren't those brain tails a little short for a Twi'lik?" ~My Roommate

6. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I never seem to be looking at her Tails. ;)

7. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    So THere is one more female figure I am searching for now.
    Reb

8. Wattoman70

Apr 30, 2003
    KB at the MOA had one lone Ultra 3PO w/ escape pod for $11.99. Other than that, they have the deluxe Yoda w/ Super Battle Droid and Deluxe 3PO w/ regualr battle droid on sale for $3.99. These are the ones with the conveyer belts. As far as regular figs, nothing new. A bunch of the older Saga figs with a ton of Orn Free Ta. Maybe someone wants to recreate the Yellow Submarine and customize some Blue Meanies. :p

9. bobayoda34

bobayoda34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2001
    Picked up 2 of the animated figures today. Got Mace and Assaj. Also picked up a R-3P0. All this was at the Champlin SuperTarget. They had Ack-Med, Hoth Luke, Hoth Trooper, 2nd Imp Dignitary (can't remember his name right now), and the other 2 animated figs also (Obi and Ani).

10. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    All of the figures that Bobayoda just posted about can also be found at the Target Greatland on 394. Those cartoon figures are sweet... :)

11. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Drat. Still have not seen any of those.

I at least want to score the Obiwan.

12. bobayoda34

Jan 18, 2001
    I would have picked up Obi-Wan and Anakin but I'm a little short on cash after the holidays...... Mace and Asajj are cool figs though!

13. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    You mean there's actually a cool Mace figure? *gasp*

I haven't seen any of the animated figures yet. But I'm hoping for in Obi-Wan!

14. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I found the Cartoon Mace, Assajj, Obiwan and Anakin at Target in Eagan today. They had Tons of each of those. No Yoda yet though. :(

They also had a few Wampas and Hoth Lukes along with an assortment of other Figures that were once hard to find but seem to be more common now.

The Cartoon Obiwan Figure Rocks!

15. bobayoda34

Jan 18, 2001
    Has anyone heard anything about the Silver Clonetrooper? Is it out? Where will it be sold? Anything?

16. Wattoman70

Apr 30, 2003
    Apple Valley Target has the 1st wave of 4 animated figures out as well. Also a few of the Ultra figs too.

17. KFisto_352

KFisto_352 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    anything at slp?

18. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003
    Apple Valley Wal-Mart has Palpy's on sale for $3... all 24 of 'em! There was only one other package there - Yoda w/youngling. Sad.

Burnsville Target has the 1st round of Animated figures too. I thought this one lady was going to bowl me over trying to look at them. She kept muttering to herself something about getting them for her son. She was a little scary.

19. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Today at Target I found the 12" Leia on Speederbike for $12. Original price was $50!!!

Alas, I have no space or money to spare, so I had to pass, but it's a great deal for anyone interested in the 12" figures!

20. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Wholly cow. I wonder if they are doing that here too. I'll have to check it out.

21. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003
    For only $12!! Sweeeeeeet!

I'll have to check out the Target in Savage tomorrow morning when I'm out there. If it's that cheap in Cali, it's gotta be that here!

22. Wattoman70

Apr 30, 2003
    There's a Target in Savage now??? Where abouts? I lived in Savage a few years ago. Darn, they pop up faster than Krispy Kreames.

23. paulo59

paulo59 Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 1999
    Hey everybody, I'm lovin' the after Christmas sales, but I've been looking for Star Wars legos on sale and haven't found them anywhere! If anyone has seen an AT-AT or any other Lego sets on sale, please let me know.

24. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003
    Got It! Thanks Riibu on the heads up about the Leia Speeder Bike!!!

Almost 1/4 of a tank of gas, and 4 Targets later, I found some. Lakeville, Shakopee, and Savage Targets Did Not have any. Burnsville Target had 5 after I left at noon today. They are marked at 12.48 & come to $13.29 after tax!

Paulo59 - sorry, haven't seen any SW lego sets on sale.

Bounces away to admire new toy! :D

25. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Whoa.. You think I could get away with it? Would the wife Kill over this I wonder? It's too big to keep hidden and she was already mad about the Cartoon Figures.... Do I dare Risk it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.