main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY [-=Toy Watch=-]

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediAgent, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey guys,

Since there is a new wave of Clone Wars figures coming out shortly, I thought I would start a thread so we can keep an eye out for which stores get what toys. So feel free to post if you see any new figures out on the shelves. :) Good Luck Collecting!

--Ryan

2. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    Target (Henrietta)
    -Clone Wars Anakin & Yoda
    -Teal Jedi Starfighter

Toys R Us (Henrietta)
    -Clone Wars Droid 3-Pack
    -Anakin with Speeder (only 1)
    -Dooku with Speeder (only 1)
    -Hailfire Droid
    -Geonosian Starfighter
    -A bunch of new 12" figures
    -Clone Wars Repackage of Obi, Ani, and Yoda Lightsabers

Wal-Mart (Henrietta)
    -Diddly Squat :p

3. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Is this like the Leather Pants Watch? :p

4. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    What are the charatcers of the new 12" figures on the shelves at TRU? -- Thanks, PB

5. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Yeah, is there a 12" Yoda to be found yet?

6. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    TRU New 12" Figures:
    Han Solo
    AT-ST Driver
    Dengar
    Lando Calrissian in Skiff Disguise

7. MASTER_XLL

MASTER_XLL Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2003
    I beleive kb toys has some.

jeff

8. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002

Olean Wal-Mart:

* Rebel Trooper
    * Imperial Officer
    * SP-4 & JN-66

Not that anyone is going to drive down this way but.... ;)

9. wookiewombat

wookiewombat Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    KB Toys in greece had nothing new, ive actully picked up most of the 2003 SAGA line now, im only missing Padme wedding then im all caught up with everything, except for the Red and Yellow Clone 3 packs.

10. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Walmart Gates had a ton of the new 3.75 figures. New Anakins look good, he's kinda in a cyber-warrior Jedi suite with a bunch of rangefingers and packs. Yoda is in a Jedi Robe with a bandolier. The new ARC Troopers look good. ARC Troopers are apparently the new Special Forces of the Clone Army. I picked up one heh. On the back of the figure package it shows the entire first line.

Mace Windu (Jedi Cloak and lightsaber)
    Anakin Skywalker (Geared Up)
    Yoda
    Obi-Wan Kenobi w/ some gear

Durge (?) I have no idea who this is but he has the Mandalorian symbol across his chest and he's a masked man. Looks awesome though.

Asajj Ventress - She's female. She's bald. She's Sith. Dual Red Lightsabers. Nuff Said

11. wookiewombat

wookiewombat Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    Those figures are a part of the Clone Wars EU. Durge is a bounty hunter who only has appeared in the Clone Wars comics which is Star Wars: Republic #50-current which is #57

12. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    Target (Henrietta)
    - Aayla Secura
    - Barriss Offee
    - Jedi Council Cinema 3-Packs
    - Separatist Cinema 3-Packs

Wal-Mart (Henrietta)
    - 1 Aayla Secura and lots of old Jangos and Wattos
    - Looks like they just got a new shipment of toys which were still in boxes. Couldn't tell if there were any new Star Wars items though.

13. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    KB Toy Works (Pittsford)
    - Clone Wars Anakin/Yoda/ARC Trooper
    - Aayla Secura (How come when I wanted to find them eons ago when they were released, I couldn't?)
    - Barriss Offee
    - Secret Wedding Ceremony Amidala (complete with Bouquet and garter belt....no bouquet tossing action either)
    - Droid and Clone Trooper 3-packs (Yellow commander trooper 3-pack is there)

14. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I am really interested in the Unleashed line. They are so Japanese toyish. I only have 2 of the unleashed figures, Padme and Maul. Meesa missed out on the rest cause Meesa never had enough Moola to trade wit. The latest ones are outstanding. Email or PM me if you spot any unleashed figures new or old.

15. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Ok, umm, I know that this doesn't really have much to do with the newest wave of action figures, and I'm not a collector myself. But something last night at work caught my eye. On the employee message board for the airport, there was an add for an original 1977, 1 1/2 foot tall Chewbacca figure for sale. The paper said that it's in mint condition and had just sold to that person a couple months before on Ebay at $450. It also said that you can name the price. Now, I know that soliciting is not allowed on the boards, which is why I'm not posting my ideas for this, just the information that I'd recieved from that paper. I figured someone might be interested in this thing. So drop me a PM, or if you've got my screen name, IM me about this thing. Later!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.