main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ToyFair 2020 NYC Sat, Feb 22, 2020 – Tue, Feb 25, 2020

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Feb 13, 2020.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Come in here for updates on any new Star Wars goodies announced next weekend at Toy Fair in NYC!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    This appears to be a sneak for this weekend: Hasbro's fully animatronic The Child toy

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Cute. Not sure I'd buy it but cute. (Wonder what the price will be?)

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm sure it'll be like the Co-Pilot Chewie - over $100 - which is ridiculous. If they just put it at $69 or so it would fly off of the shelves. I picked up the Chewie for for like $40 which I felt was a fair price for it.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I reposted the video in the Baby Yoda Fanclub thread over in SWC.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    From what I hear 60$

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, there's an article on CNN that mentions the price.

Edit - Entertainment Earth has it up for pre-order. It will be out in Dec, according to the site.

Edit 2 - and Starwars.com has a look at Toy Fair reveals (with images). Looks like Baby Yoda and Ahsoka fans will win out on this.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett Premium Electronic Helmet - Hasbro - Available for Pre-order here

Commemorate Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with The Black Series Boba Fett Premium Electronic Helmet! This roleplay item with premium deco, realistic detail, and movie-inspired design is a great addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection. Featuring a flip-down viewfinder with flashing LED lights and an illuminated rangefinder HUD, fans can imagine what it was like for the famous bounty hunter to suit up for galactic action!

Includes: helmet and instructions.

• With his customized Mandalorian armor, deadly weaponry, and silent demeanor, Boba Fett was one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy
    • Featuring highly-detailed deco, movie-inspired design, interior padding, adjustable fit, and electronic lights, this full-scale Boba Fett helmet is an iconic addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection
    • With the press of a button the viewfinder drops down, activating 2 red LEDs that flash in a “hunting” pattern as well as a white LED-illuminated rangefinder HUD
    • Commemorate Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with The Black Series Boba Fett Premium Electronic Helmet
    • Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series roleplay items to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
    Adult.

[​IMG]

whostheBossk and TIE Mechanic like this.
  9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    From Star Wars Collector on FB

Hasbro Press Release - Galaxy Of Adventures Ahsoka And Ahsoka's Clone Trooper

Hasbro has sent us some Press Info and Hi-Res Photos for the newly announce Galaxy of Adventures Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper 5-Inch Figures.

• STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA TANO Figure

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2020)
    Imagine AHSOKA TANO wielding her two blue Lightsabers with Double Lightsaber Swipe action! Boys and girls can activate the STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA TANO figure’s Double Lightsaber Swipe feature by twisting the action figure’s torso and releasing it. This 5-inch-scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, with design and detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available at most major retailers.

• STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER Figure

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2020)
    Imagine AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER blasting the enemy with Blaster Barrage action! Boys and girls can activate the STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER figure’s Blaster Barrage feature by pressing down on the action figure’s arms and releasing them. This 5-inch-scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, with design and detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment. Includes figure and accessory. Available at most major retailers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  11. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Cool thanks for the info.

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  13. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Do you have any Idea how much the revan lightsaber will be? Or is it TBA

14. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I’ve seen it for pre-order in a couple of UK-based sites for £199.99 (GBP). Amazon US has it up for pre-order for $249.99 (USD).

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  15. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  16. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I love the face on the BS Hoth Leia.

17. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Me too!!